ITT: literature in which the main character turns out to be a complete autist and destroys his entire life

ITT: literature in which the main character turns out to be a complete autist and destroys his entire life

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J4xQoF-NyAQ
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLPRZGlNwfN4MaM5qG8grKGwn7Rk8BQSib
youtube.com/watch?v=GzEKWiqicPA
youtube.com/watch?v=uHp5DKJZVE0
youtube.com/watch?v=7367vdii2Js
youtube.com/watch?v=rG2iFmJn3gM
youtube.com/watch?v=IaJXPRj_9SA
youtube.com/watch?v=B0tp8Dq5Th8
youtube.com/watch?v=hJk2dW6BOnA
youtube.com/watch?v=_eCr76-hDWA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stoner

Ecce Homo

I recommended this to a good friend of mine who lives a degenerate twink lifestyle and his head blew up.

Crime and punishment
I hope this is bait

your diary desu

ya my diary

It's not.

My diary desu

Confederacy of dunces

I think that The Idiot is more appropriate

No Longer Human

my diary desu

>t. dipshit who has never actually read dosto but read his book titles on the bibliography

>The sound and the fury

Is anyone surprised Kraut is autistic? 90% of youtube personalities are, esp. the political commentators. Youtube is a soapbox for neets who either dropped out or failed schooling. I think Kraut was a janitor or something. Of course this doesn't mean you cant be knowledgable, but it means they are all lazy fucks who spit out lowest common denominator rhetoric and are are arrogantly content with their own 'intelligence'.

who is kraut

Hunger
The double (dostoevsky)

>degenerate
>twink

Wtf are you talking about? Bussy > gussy > pussy

They did a disservice to dosto by casting Eisenberg in that movie. That whole adaptation sucked actually.

Infinite Jest

>implying hallyboi wasn't like that from the start

You really don't want to know.
Unless you are into far right politics and e-drama.

The gospel of Mark

The bible

Iliad

>KRAUT RUNDOWN

***QUICKEST RUNDOWN VID***
>Could it get any worse?
youtube.com/watch?v=J4xQoF-NyAQ

(((Kraut))) is a Jewish youtube skeptic (i.e. fedora athiest leftovers) who led the witchhunt against a minor alt-right youtube girl RageAfterStorm to get her channel deleted & fired from her job etc., then decided to attempt to lead a skeptic "debunk" of Race Realism via snarky pilpul Youtube vids. Basically a younger Bill Nye type.

This debate on Race Realism has been going on on Youtube for the past 4 months, (((Kraut & Tea))), versus Jean Francois Gariepy (Québécois PhD Biologist) & Ryan Faulk of The Alternative Hypothesis.

They've been consistently BTFOing Kraut & recently one of the scientists on Krauts team got pissed off & sent JF a recording of their secret chats with some hilarious moments like his scientists telling him he's wrong & talking about "a reckoning" where they cringely plot JF's downfall. Kraut's entire sekrit discord where they coordinate dox & pilpul, with FIVE levels of clearence, has leaked. Also Kraut's no.1 toady Zeph confirms he is a literal cuck.

The Krautism Saga:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLPRZGlNwfN4MaM5qG8grKGwn7Rk8BQSib

Alt-Hype BTFOing (((Kraut))):

>Kraut and Tea is too Dumb for the Scientific Method
youtube.com/watch?v=GzEKWiqicPA

>Kraut and the Struggle to Address Arguments Someone is Actually Making
youtube.com/watch?v=uHp5DKJZVE0

>Kraut and Tea Denies the Existence of Quantitative Genetics
youtube.com/watch?v=7367vdii2Js

>Dunning Kruger Kid Mangles r-K Selection Theory
youtube.com/watch?v=rG2iFmJn3gM

Jean-Francois Gariépy's vids BTFOing (((Kraut))):

>Kraut and Tea is Too Dumb for Science #1: r/K Selection
youtube.com/watch?v=IaJXPRj_9SA

>Kraut Turns Sauer #2: Race Realism
youtube.com/watch?v=B0tp8Dq5Th8

>Kraut Looks for the Jean and Finds It
youtube.com/watch?v=hJk2dW6BOnA

*THE LEAKED VID*
>Kraut is Racist in Private - Leaked Audio - #ImWithTheFrog
youtube.com/watch?v=_eCr76-hDWA

Unironically this

temple of the golden pavilion

I want you to know that you, that kraut lad, and whoever wrote that pasta are all extremely autistic

The autism in this goes extremely deep.
It is a magnificent story about "youtube- scientists", buthurt, betrayal, revenge and the infiltration of your opponents chat servers.

More like a magnificient story about people stuck in that phase most of us overcame when we stopped being 15.

Yes, that was exactly what I was trying to express.
Or do you think that a healthy 30 year old male would care about a discord server of his political opponent getting infiltrated?
Or about the opinion of random nobodies on youtube who are expressing their opinions on matter of science while being highschool drop outs with absolutely zeros background in science and the resulting e-drama.
All of this is completely and utterly autistic.