What are some good quirky bookmarks?

What are some good quirky bookmarks?

If I used feathers as bookmarks I wouldn’t be able to concentrate on my reading, I’d just keep getting aroused by the idea of dragging them across the soft bare soles of some cute boy... making him writhe and giggle.

Innocent bookmark thread.
Still no escape from the Quentins.

I always use a train ticket

I'm using a Macedonian 10 dinar note at the moment

Why don't you just take the hipster student goofball image full circle and use a normal bookmark?

A tampon

A soft, salmon pink sock, moist with the sweat of an art hoe.

I use a bookmark I stole from an old friend, or I remember the page number.

A smaller book.

playing cards are god-tier bookmarks, nice and stiff but still flexible enough for paperback

Bought a pack of nice Japanese art bookmarks for a few bucks at Goodwill. I think they're $5 for 30 online on Amazon. Not hipsterish but not bland either.

I use a trout filet.

I just use my Centurion AMEX card.

I rip out the pages halfway up to where I've read and use the lattermost page as my bookmark.

I use library receipts, store receipts, scraps of paper, smaller books, scraps of other books, pens/pencils.
Sometimes I just dog ear it or leave it cover side up on the page I want

I use an oyster card so people who don't know what book I'm holding up at an awkward angle so that the cover is clearly visible can still try to start a conversation about London. So far nobody has ever tried to start a conversation with me while I appear to be reading.

… Let me pull my bookmark out
'Cause it's big, long, pink, strong
And been known to guide, like, all book long
Author, rape my mind, my ding-dong…

I use toilet paper. Comes in handy, fellas.

>he doesn't rip pages out of the book one at a time as he finishes them

>not using an antique and very well designed foreign bank note
fucking plebs

>Bookmarks
>Not bending the corner of a page
get at my level bitch.

Here's mine. Take note of the price.

I use a Garbage Pail Kids trading card I got at some retro store. Picked up a really cool looking copy of Neuromancer there.

I generally just use an e-reader, it fits pretty snuggly between the pages.

I use whatever is on hand. I don't dog ear it because I'm not a faggot. I always have some sort of paper scraps lying around, so I never want for a bookmark.

good to know i'm not the only one who takes pictures of meme numbers

I just rip a piece of printer paper. Has to fit the page size, or i'll freak though. It takes a couple of tries.

Wooden pencils

Unironically used a sprig of pine needles an art hoe gave me in uni

Now its a fancy bird bookmark I bought from the art hoe who works at my local bookstore

ketchup

>ctrl+f used condom
>0 results
there is your answer

Haha wow imagine being that boy and having feathers being softly rubbed against you supple skin. how gay haha.

I use my metro cards.

Haha wow that’s interesting maybe I wish i could experience that with someone or maybe do it to them lol as a joke just to see...

what the FUCK.

fuck you.

Book darts

homemade book marks

what's that number's meme?

I use a fresh 2017 Canadian $10 banknote I picked up in Canada a few months ago. For a copy of Meditations that I have, I use a laminated 10 Lira note from Mussolini-era Italy. They're both beautiful and they make great bookmarks.

I used to use a laminated $2 bill. People would ALWAYS pull out the bill to inspect it. I constantly lost my spot.

I just use random receipts now. Draws less attention.

You love it

>pink sock
Why do you want blood all over your book?

Kek

>almost the next year
>not memorizing the page you were on and successfully opening the book to it in a single attempt

if you mean page number that’s easy, if you meant intuitively know where in the text you were then hello meinn brüder

This

I doubt anyone actually uses bookmarks,except maybe those "not like other girls" tumblrinas who like to pose with their latest literary intellectual conquest

it's numbers against hate speech.
for teens against hate

Commons make the best bookmarks since I always have yo many of the shitty ones. Priests of Norn has sweet artwork too. They my reading niggahs.