Why is individualism the best -ism?

Why is individualism the best -ism?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/books/2016/jan/27/us-study-finds-publishing-is-overwhelmingly-white-and-female
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's not.
Aphorism is most certainly better.
And Schism is even better than aphorism.

Individualism isn't even a thing, an actual individualist would give zero fucks about ideology and just chad his way through life not caring about what people think. Imagine if you were on a planet of slug people or something and you didn't really care about any of their bullshit except the best way to come out on top in that society. Would you bother trying to connect with them via philosophical writings?

"It's in my interest for society to be this way" is such a lame cop out. Writing about ideology has to be the least efficient way ever to get your way. It would be much more efficient to become a Koch brother and just force everyone to suck your mile long dick of wealth. Even if that's not realistic for a given individual, merely aspiring to such a thing is still more efficient than writing gay books of philosophy.

Autism is better.

>i am a bug, listen to me buzz in you ear
>bzzz
>vvvv

Syllogism is pretty cool too.

Why are you posting Jung? Did you mean individualization?

they’re really fucking stupid, like most people who work in STEM or the humanities.

>most people who work in STEM are stupid

I know you said humanities too (which is weird, what is your angle) but it's amazing that Veeky Forums lives in this retarded dichotomy where STEMlords are "dumb" as if there's some kind of rivalry. if you look at a chart of IQs relative to college degrees (fuck you google it, it'll be like the first result. you should know this anyway) you will see that maths, physics, etc. are among the highest IQ majors. philosophy is nearby that cluster. because in reality, all the non-retarded philosophers, aka analytic who recognize the value of empiricism, are themselves STEMlords. they are mathematicians and so on. like what the fuck are you guys talking about? is Veeky Forums filled with low IQ continental weenies who don't into maths? lmao @ these "humanities" posters who "study" the equivalent of womens' rights or some shit

t. smug STEMlord whose work has practical value versus writing up a hot critique of colonialism or some shit lol. how can you even into logic without knowing math like that's not even how shit works

I don't know bro.
Your little bug up there makes me nervous.

It aint mine tho. Or is it?

Only whites have hyper-individualist inclinations and that is precisely what's killing us in going up against people who are hyper-collectivists in jews. The latter strategy wins out, which is why it's important for whites to start to develop a better sense of group consciousness. White and disagree or refuse to accept/adapt? Well, you are probably at the far end of the spectrum and your genes will likely die off the the coming ethnic struggle for our nation's spoils escalates. White individualism is a good thing that allows us to be innovative and creative but if the individual is unable to see the larger picture it becomes detrimental.

I don't really care. I'm white and I'll more likely end up having children with a non-white girl because white girls aren't attractive to me.

Pretty pathetic that hundreds of generations of your ancestors would fight and die to preserve something you're content to selfishly throw away for some mud-girl pussy, but that's the culling the weak selection process I guess.

>which is why it's important

it's only important if you're already a collectivist lmao, nice circular logic faggot

>highest IQ
that's fine for solving the rubik cube faster than a regular person but for building society it's about as useful as tits on a mosquito

Personally, I've always been fond of jism.

This desu
Being surrounded by white girls that all look and act the exact fucking same during puberty has given me an inclination to bookish, non-white women

>botflies
>bugs
I don't see a stylo on that motherfucker.

My ancestors (who, like yours, weren't white if you go back far enough) didn't fight to preserve their race. They fought to preserve their lives. Anyway, Asians are smarter than whites so I don't see what the big deal is.

>practical value
>weenies
die slow idiot.
>you said humanities too
>weird im autistic and don’t understand subtlty
>gonna go solve some proofs lol who needs to think?
go on Veeky Forums go into the math and bio and physics buildings at any uni, you could gas 90% of those people and you’d have killed mayb 50 people with iq’s above 130. you self important mongoloid.

You're an idiot, and Asians are uncreative drones. Have some mentally unstable mixed race sprogs though, you don't seem of much use anyway.

nobody said anything about building a society though? are you this guy? if you are, then I guess you are some spooky identarian collectivist becuz muh white pipo, in which case, sure IQ doesn't matter so much as the eternal proliferation of the white race (for who knows what fucking purpose) but IQ is very important to individuals, it is a very useful predictor to statisticians. it would still be used by companies for hiring if it wasn't banned because it's le racist against blacks.

Priapism is objectively the best -ism, dum dum.

>He doesn't know about Nazism, Judaism and Alcholism

how are those "better" than autism? I'd rather be autistic than an alcoholic, a nazi, or, well alright kike is probably better

Why do white supremacists act like repressed homosexuals?
>A true aryan, blonde-haired, blue-eyed, muscular man is the human ideal. 1488!
>Fuck gay rights and all forms of feminism even though I'm a white supremacist
>Yeah, I like thin women with blonde hair and big tits, just like every single stereotypical "hot" woman ever portrayed in Carl Jr.'s commercials

that's cool but you really should have read my post instead of just trailing off into the shitty STEM vs humanities meme

>fake terminology
>jewish projection
>inbreeding schizo writing style
Any more boxes you'd like to check off for us rabbi?

>your genes will likely die off
1. If my genes die off, it'll be because I didn't get any pussy, not because I fucked the brown pussy instead of the white pussy. That's how genes work. Any child you have will get half your genes.

2. This , I do not care about my genes.

>the coming ethnic struggle for our nation's spoils escalates
You live in an insane fantasy land.

>I don't want latinas coming to my country, #buildthewall!
>We must preserve our white blood and culture by white men and women exclusively marrying each other. We all most do our part and reproduce!

>You live in an insane fantasy land
Like one where disparate racial groups in close proximity live in perfect harmony under one polity like has never happened in history?

not that guy but the point is you are being a collectivist faggot. "muh white race" is important to you, it's a collective that you care about. for some reason, you see yourself as personally invested in a future in which you have no part. instead, the future is populated by people who are not you. you would like those people to be white, because for some reason you feel a personal obligation to ensure those people live in such a way. why? literally what does it fucking matter how people who are not you live in the future? you see civilization as some great game in which you have a token, and you gotta win by making the future white. but for what purpose? those people are not you, why do you let yourself be cucked by people of the future, who do not know you, do not care about you, and are in all likelihood totally anathema to your ideals? you can see examples of this every day, 70 year old granpdas pretty much hate all young people, they think kids these days are worthless faggots. so that is what you are arguing for. people from the future, who have nothing to do with you, who are in all likelihood very different from you and consider your values to be garbage. but for some reason, you feel, that if only they will be white, they will have close enough values and your work will be satisfactory. what a fucking cuck game. for some reason you feel personally insulted if you have not made your mark on the history books, one big AHA! people did what I wanted, before you are personally swallowed by oblivion.

and it gets worse, because you are fighting a losing battle (I use "fighting" loosely here, because being an indignant identarian online aint much of a fight), just look at history. the ancient greco-roman peoples would be absolutely disgusted by the "western civilization" they spawned so far into the future, it has nothing to do with them. the average roman citizen is so far removed from people who exist today that they would be ashamed of their legacy, which they probably figured would be as grand as you figure yours should be, but in reality time moves on and people become unpredictable heirs of any legacy and eventually, far into the future, you do not recognize them at all. so what's the fucking point grandpa? why do you give a shit if people are "white"? you are not them. you are one guy. stop being a collectivist faggot, the game doesn't matter, you are taking shitty bait by caring about a game show that will be foreign to you in like 2 generations

Pure nihilism the post. I feel bad for you and the sad life you must lead.

>you are fighting a losing battle
Hardly. The race replacement program is a very recent phenomenon whose effects are just setting in. It can be easily reversed by the people who have invented everything and gone to the moon. Every non-white who has flooded white countries since 65 can go back just as easily as they came.

>what is your angle?
Food service industry master race.

>tits on a mosquito
Is this your thinly veiled way of proclaiming that all women (who are more than a pair of breasts by the way) are bloodsuckers? I won't be so crass as to label you a chauvinistic piece of shit, but you're a chauvinistic piece of shit. If you don't make an attempt to educate yourself than you will be educated by others. Either way you're in for an education.

>not giving a shit about muh white pipo is nihilism now

lel, whatever collectivist. in fact I'm not a nihilist, and I do think it would be nice to unfuck things. you just have some weird idea that if you don't fight for muh legacy, then somehow you are a punk, you feel that you have been personally emasculated by not having the last word against death via living vicariously in the future by forcing your will into the very genetics of people who live in the future. it's a bitch move to go down "without a fight", to you. it's not what The Strong and Willful do, and who wants to be the opposite in this life.

it's probably true that the world would be better off 100% "white", aka WASP. but you're still a faggot for caring in the first place because you are invested in the game in the dumbest way possible, pure reproduction. you have no end game, just "it will be better with more whites" and by "it" and "better" you mean nothing, that is your entire (lack of) plan. which is how diseases think. just spread, who cares why, I simply must exist. cucked by not just people, but the demiurge himself. the demiurge isn't real of course, but he might as well be in your universe for how hard he has trolled you.

>70 year old granpdas pretty much hate all young people, they think kids these days are worthless faggots.
user is one of those grandpas.

Those are old women though.

I swear white women are a sleeper cell on the internet, especially Veeky Forums. They are taking over online and in print. The old ones and young ones alike.

theguardian.com/books/2016/jan/27/us-study-finds-publishing-is-overwhelmingly-white-and-female

Look at this shit. Veeky Forums's interest, if not necessarily userbase (this place attracts sausage) is now womancore. Literature is the yin to the yang, writing bullshit while isolated in your study confirmed 100% feminine activity, Otto warned us about this. So while this board might be a bag of dicks, the women are the majority of this field. On popular fiction you have hordes of majority chicks reading Amazon originals and most of genre fiction. Literary fiction is now also dominated by old women in humanities and publishing, various types of philosophers and lots of feminists. It's like literature is now women, and all the men moved to STEM.

Our interest is now the #cunnyzone. Hey ladies (not on Veeky Forums, a weird bastion/male space) ;^)

You just sound like an immature dude. I'm way more of an individualist by nature, probably even far more than yourself, but I'm also able to understand the larger scope and have a longer time horizon than you have thus far been able to internally develop.

Individualists by definition cannot be collectivists, so they do not give a fuck about idpol except in cases where it benefits their person. This is why the hated libertarian "cucks" are for open borders. Just accept that you are a collectivist my man. It's okay, it's just words. But your identity mongering is closer to commie logic than actual individualism, just know that and be at peace. Perhaps you were meant to be a Strasserist or something.

>but I'm also able to understand the larger scope and have a longer time horizon than you have thus far been able to internally develop.
Do you understand that not everyone considers this a desirable quality to have in their person?
I don't give a shit about the people of tomorrow. That doesn't make me inherently immature, just of a different disposition

Again, a symptom of immaturity that you follow such a simple either/or dichotomy.

It is immature though, and a product of comfort other times would not have afforded you. If you're just a depressed guy, fine, but regardless most would probably rightfully attribute this overt nihilism and lack of long-term perspective to individual defects and a nihilistic culture that encourages you to embrace the negative qualities you have clearly bought into without fully comprehending the source and intent behind its confluence. Meaning comes from acknowledging something greater and believing in a vision you cannot create on your own.

it has it's pros and cons, but one thing that might propel it into best status is that it has the highest potential for dealing with systemic fallibility

>lack of long-term perspective

"long-term perspective" is irrelevant you dumb fucking faggot, there is no long term except your own life in individualism. you are basically saying "lol individualism is immature, real humans are collectivists"

well congratulations mr. enlightened, if you think collectivism is the chad way and that individualists are all gay low test wankers then gg. I'm just saying you're being an idiot by calling yourself an individualist, when you are demonstrating that you are anything but. suck my cock. this is the response your post deserves. your idea of "maturity" is low IQ.

>It is immature though
Explain why. That I do not care for the future says nothing about my sentiment on the present. You attribute Nihilism to me, but I simple do not care about a future I'm not here to witness.
>Meaning comes from acknowledging something greater and believing in a vision you cannot create on your own.
What a silly approach to meaning. Who are you to dictate that I cannot find meaning in something only concerning me. You speak with such certainty on something completely subjective and ethereal. It's tedious

I am an individualist and I hold a deep appreciation for individualism and the creativity it inspires and innovation inspired from it, but I also understand that white people are the only people who hold this staunch individualism in high regard, and that it will be stifled and undercut in a multiethnic society, because other groups don't value it. You pretend to be an individualist but you have no concept of where it derives from and what is necessary to protect it.

I think you are doing a much better job of defining that immaturity by expressing your viewpoints on life than I can. If you have such a negative POV about the world, though, you'd do better upon yourself to get to the root of why you hold such indifferent opinions and are so nihilistic than by simply embracing it and feigning virtuosity through your stunted perspective when we all know who's hiding on the other side of that screen of yours. You are unable to connect with anything higher than yourself and have been incentivized not to if you are a white man, and since you can't embrace that which underpins your own identity you are forced to justify some fake nobility from the hollow, individualistic void in which you exist.

>If you have such a negative POV about the world
And how did you infer this? Because I don't care about a future in which I won't exist, that means I don't care for life as is? You don't know if I think is hell or a wonderful little game. All I have told you is my perspective on a future in which I am no longer present
Post after post, you make dozens of assumptions about me, and baseless conclusions soon follow

Nobody is 100% individualist, like nobody is 100% its opposite, but I have a very stern individualist streak and it isn't Chad at all. It's true that I'm not very interested in ideology, but I'm not very interested in anything else either, because the world is made for communities and social relationships. Individualists are better off living as parasites, which is what I do.

>I am an individualist and I hold a deep appreciation for individualism and the creativity it inspires and innovation inspired from it, but I also understand that white people are the only people who hold this staunch individualism in high regard, and that it will be stifled and undercut in a multiethnic society

An individualist wouldn't care if an -ism was stifled in a society, you're really having a hard time with this.

Cause I said so.

>You have to write books about an ideology for it to exist

You aren't embracing this selfish attitude because you find great value in it, you're doing so because, a) this nihilism you display is a product that has been sold to you to inflame your individualistic tendencies, and b) because you are too immature to have realized a, broken out of it, and found meaning beyond what minuscule ideals you believe you have at this point discovered through it to justify your shallow existence.

I disagree. The true individualist is the man who understands that hyper-individualism is a product of the European evolutionary environment, and does not embrace it to superficially advance his hedonistic desires or selfishly wallow in his own nihilism, but to cultivate it for purposes that will benefit his society and produce an environment in which individualism will be valued instead of abused.

You respond to my posts, but seem to forget to read them. Stop making assumptions about people. Stop putting them into neat boxes for the sake of making your argument easier. Stop talking about "maturity", because your absolutist opinion and obsessive stance on the matter make you seem anything but

And stop spouting that nihilism=no meaning

Until you stop ranting like a misanthropic teen and presenting viewpoints endemic of a selfish punk who's found little value in life beyond their pessimistic conceptions of individualism, you will be, and likely correctly, associated with such a person, regardless of how furtive you are about the meaning you may or may not have found through ambiguous ideals we all know you can't define since you don't even understand where they came from.

>Until you stop ranting
Where did I rant about life?

I told you one single thing; I do not care about a future in which I do not exist. Nothing else. From this, you have concluded that I am a misanthropic nihilist that does not care for life, who has been misled by culture and that I am being deceived about my own nature, which you seem to think you have a complete and utterly perfect picture of. You also deem to disregard whatever I present by virtue of it being "immature", which you have arbitrarily made a definition for that you seem to think is universal

You have strawmaned my entire character from the first post you delivered to me. I am completely confounded by your lack of self-awareness

I don't know which of the two posters you are and frankly I don't care, but I've heard what you've had to say and am not surprised that you now want to coyly pretend you're some enigmatic "fuck the future" individualist instead of having to define yourself further to someone who you know has you pegged down. I don't expect anything less.

You don't even know who you're responding to, but you have me "pegged"?
You're a smug prick, my man

Jesus fuck... this thread.. and I don’t know if Jung’s individuation has as much to do with your understanding of ‘individualism’ as you think. I think you are interpreting it as ‘isolate yourself from everything else and become your own island’, whereas he intends for idividuation to mean: ‘incorporate all of the ideas you have been projecting externally into your self, recognizing these things as aspects of yourself as opposed to things that are different from yourself, so, in terms of the ‘individualism’ example, individuation is the process of drawing all other land masses toward your land mass to create more of a world-wide country than an isolated island. It could be thought of more along the lines of in-divid-uation, like indivisible. A person becomes indivisible from the all, which corresponds to the self in a brahmanic sort of way.

>Fuck gay rights and all forms of feminism even though I'm a white supremacist
>even though
what the fuck did he mean by this

Lol have you read jung?? He doesn't use the word individualist ONCE in his 60 years of intense writing. You say it like it's some kind of ideology. Lmao. Stop watching youtube and start reading Jung you dumb fag. You probably got these ideas from this peterson imbecile lol.

He wouldn't know he never read Jung. Individualist. What? How to show everyone you only watch youtube videos.

I have an iq of 130 and I'm a total loser who feels like a brainlet all the time. IQ is literally nothing, all that matters is work ethic and good parents.

I never even talked about individualism. YOU strawmaned that unto me, much like the rest of your "assessments"

If you authored the post I replied to, I wasn’t replying to your post in particular, I was responding to op (and the direction of the conversation that was going on), it was just easiest to click on your post to reply because it was the last post.

>130IQ
>feels like a brainlet
That's because you are?

Oh, fair enough

individuation