What are some good books about cool numbers?

What are some good books about cool numbers?

well aren't you cleaver Mr. Quads

Martin Rees's Just Six Numbers is good.

Look up π, e, and i as well. Good numbers right there.

>555,555
>5555
Man, what were the chances of that...

You cheeky little shit.

Veeky Forums is a slow board. The bastard hunted the get.

>le get xD
>on a slow board

Fuck off to /b/ or /pol/, you sad sack of shit. Also, what constitutes a 'cool number'?

Ah, yes, /pol/, famously obsessed with gets. You're definitely not schizophrenic epic anti-/pol/ le warrior

>internet rw WASP autists try to diagnose anons over the internet with fake diseases
oh boi oh boi

>The bastard hunted the get.
Think so? There are still several posts a minute and that seems like a strange thing to do.

>famously obsessed with gets
H*ck yes they are

Honestly, I thought Veeky Forums was going to be slower.

Like /x/ is pretty slow in regard to the more frequented boards (somewhat of an oxymoron, but you know what I'm getting at).

Whenever I'm on Veeky Forums, I'm doing something else and that seems to make the board appear quicker

Every board reacts that way (proportionally to their userbase size) to uniform+number gets, retard.

nah you sound of completely well health my guy

Well done, my friend.

Epic, insightful thread. I totally not get why memerson is so hated, guys! OP you're an illiterate mongrel and you should slit your fucking throat, maggot.

check em Calvin.png

It's cool because there's no other number that's 555555.

>well health
hmm
>i am the doctor
>i am your daddy
>i am in charge
hmmm
>my guy
>ironic social violence
>hoho
wowowow at you

another normal coherent post from the notoriously not schizophrenic guy

They seem to enjoy praising the frog Kek (an ancient frog Lord of some kind) when a get happens. You are aware that they are mentally ill people, right?

>They seem to enjoy praising the frog Kek (an ancient frog Lord of some kind) when a get happens. You are aware that they are mentally ill people, right?
Getposting is older than the whole Kek thing.

only tards make coherent posts in peterson threads

Farbeit for some Veeky Forums cuck to disparage the validity of the amphibian god of repeating integers.

top kek