Apologize

Apologize.

Would you hit it in exchange for being forced to edit her "novel?"

>when you have kidney bean teeth and can only afford to color your hair every 6 months

Literally yes

what about if you had to give copies to all your friends and professors as a legitimate christmas gift? no irony allowed.

Yes, I could bang a solid 6 and make her writing not atrocious

>implying anyone I gave a book too--any book--would read it instead of filing it away into a corner of their garage

Honestly it reads like your average YA novel, why all the overt hate?

kek

>--
>--

probably because she seems like a slimy or otherwise un-self-aware person

>seems
Bro you don't even know her

because it has a vagina

it's the standard incel reaction to a pretty girl they'll never have

I'm sorry for not knowing who this qt iz.
Wanna redpill me so muh next baitin' sesh can have more meaning?

(N-Not really, guys. Just a shitpost)

It's much worse than an average YA novel, at least those get passed through some literate editors
She self published it and it's obvious she either didn't bother editing or she can't even write at the level of a high school student

So like your average YA novel?

When is the movie coming out?

>It's another outraged redditors trying to gather a personal army thread

Can someone green text the plot?

>badass female protagonist does badass shit while being a female

>girl self and vanity publishes shitty novel
>posts about it on reddit
>her boyfriend abuses his reddit powers to get her more attention
>butthurt redditors start making threads on Veeky Forums about it

I saw the last thread too

>It's much worse than an average YA nove
Mongrel this simply tells me that you've read YA novels to know how shit the average YA novel is, and that this one is even worse. Slit your wrists before making another shitpost, this board is strictly for intellectuals.

I meant the plot of the book but thanks anyway.

Reddit didn't take kindly to a trust-fund kid lying about being a published author

>POST FEET!
>*does*

What a thot

It exposed reddit for what it is, they couldn't stop circle jerking over her until it emerged later on she was a cunt.

I know but I don't think anyone has actually read the book. It's not worth reading but this whole thing is just reddit posters so upset that she abused their precious system that they forgot that we don't like them.

We already knew what reddit is, you can't seem to comprehend this. The more people fuck with it the better, who gives a shit?

Me because I like finding things funny.

>protagonist can travel between worlds using a portal
>ancient evil awakens with intent to take over galaxy
>protagonist and allies group together to defeat evil
It's standard genre tripe.

I'd apologize all over that face

I don't even know who she is, or what that book is, and I'll continue to not know because I don't care. It's funny to see people get agitated over this shit though. Why does anyone here care at all?

I don't know either, but she clearly hit the jackpot. There are multiple threads made on an anonymous imageboard about her, almost constantly. People here are in love with her and pretend to hate her so they have a reason to bring her up.

I assumed everyone has read at least one harry potter book

Who is this and what did she do? I don't read female authors.

Why in the world would you assume that?

Because it is the most popular childrens book when it came out and most people here were children when the book came out

Na bro, deltora quest for fucking life, fuck that harry potter shit

i read other ya trash but thankfully not that one. i say thankfully so i dont circlejerk over it with normies. my ex loved hp and would talk about the stupid time spinner necklace

dear Veeky Forums: fascists are like that because they want daddy's love.

sincerely,
ur tastes arnt my tastes

I might fuck a chick this weekend who looks exactly like her but isn't an entitled writer cunt

Not good to fuck your sister going home for the holidays.

Why?

>not fucking his sister as a christmas treat
You've got a shit life

Honestly, I kind of feel bad for her.

The writing is atrocious, but at least she made an effort.

I’d do it for a handshake

You'd bang her in exchange for a handshake?

edit the novel

10 minutes with this chick and id have her gagging on my cock crying and snotting trying to deepthroat more of it

>This book is groundbreaking for this genre in that four out of my five main characters are female
What did she mean by this?

It means she's stuck her head in the sand, like one of those ostriches on earth.

Someone post the feet pic plssss

Sure you would

m8 I speak from experience. I know the psychology of these kinds of chicks inside out.

>Amara's Rose
a rose is a vaginal symbol

>keyhole on the cover
a keyhole is a vaginal symbol

Explain

I have not read a Harry Potter book, nor have I seen any of the movies

>at least she made an effort
Did she? It reads like a first draft. I wonder what the editor actually did for that $5k.

I dunno why the hate. There are approximately one metric bajillion novels like Amara's Rose that are constantly coming out on Amazon.

It might be bad, but speaking as someone who has the guilty pleasure of reading self-published scifi/fantasy novels on amazon, I can practically guarantee that it's not as bad as some of the filth I have regretfully paid a few bucks to read in the past.

Anybody have a PDF? I want to read this ironically.

I want /pol9k/ to leave

Yes. I would also do it in exchange for being "forced" to worship her feet and have her smother me with her smelly pussy.

This makes me sad. I gift books fairly often and always go out of my way to find one that will connect with the person receiving it. Over the ~2 years I've done this, only two people have read the books I got them, and both said they really enjoyed them.

>soy choc milky
Soy milk is shit, memes aside. There's some good flavoured almond milk though. Never get the unsweetened one though, it's acrid. Coconut cream's a great substitute for cow milk in coffee too, and I've heard coconut milk is great for the heart.