Her eyes were like blue lakes/wells/ponds/oceans

>her eyes were like blue lakes/wells/ponds/oceans

What about pools?

>She had very pretty eyes. Not like almonds: everyone says brown eyes are like almonds. They're more like a rock, a bit of earth, off the coast somewhere. Brown but solemn; surrounded by something immense, crashing, hurling men into it's depths

nice hair tuft/pube

I like to use 'sapphire'. My proffessor said it was a really good metaphor

>not wanting to be anointed in the pristine waters of her eyes, whose virtues are reserved only for the eyes of angels

This is pretty good

Just add "limpid". Good word, limpid.

I like to use "the book of Ulysses"

Nobody cares about eyes unless it's poetry

She got Bette Davis eyes

Sounds like John Green

I sent it to a girl I liked and just got off a date with. She said "aw that's so sweet" and then ghosted.

>referencing others while describing something\
fuking pleb lol

Being romantic is creepy or at best nice guyish when you barely know the girl.

It was pretty mediocre

I'm an 8/10.

her eyes are pretty good

Seemingly not

It's the autism and social awkwardness that gets me every time.

If you're socially awkward and autistic you simply can't be 8/10. You could have the "potential" to be if you were given a makeover by some metrosexual faggot but the matter of the fact is that physiognomy, facial expression, choice of clothes, hairstyle and posture all factor in greatly to your x/10, and if you are 'socially awkward and autistic' you can't amount to anything above a 5

Plz user I have shit self esteem. This girl was a 4 at best; overweight and pimply and mixed and short. I've just been lonely and I figured I could actually be myself with a stranger and get a positive response instead of having to spend months with a girl before I'm allowed to say shit like that, only to find out they're pants on head retarded and don't appreciate it anyways. I've started drinking and writing and seeing how shit it all is and drinking more. In moments of lucidity I get online and tell people I am awesome when in reality my life is crumbling around me.

For what it's worth, I am 6'0 and muscled. I thought that's what they wanted. I really believed them.

Her eyes are the ones to get lost in; to abandon your soul to eternal damnation, or eternal joy, depending on her reflections on you. For now, the only reflections you see are those of your face, hued to a deep purple as it melts and molds in the asymmetric lines of her corneas, showing an expression that you'd never expected you'd ever pull off.

She giggles.

Your house with a view of purity
Overlooks a hillside of green
Green as your eyes

Like Danish blue cheese, gently melting like gorgonzola fungus under a hot summer sun.

There is literally no "they", the sooner you figure this out the sooner you have a chance at not being lonely.

Her eyes were blue like that blue kind of fire.

>her butt was like a ripe summer peach: soft yet firm and with a pleasant aroma

>He fell deep into crystal clear waters that were her eyes a lost city of Adamantine more dangerous than any oceans of this Earth. He spat.

She slowly licked and tickled his peeny, and because she was so smart, combined the words in her head, like an expression explorer of old.

Slickled, she thought. I'm slickling his peeny.

No matter how brilliant her wordplay, the result was the same. Gary's peeny was now erect. It felt like a quality bar of peeny-scented soap in her hands. Without warning she gave it a swift headbutt, because men liked that. All men liked that.

"Phwoa, Melinda. That's the good stuff. That's the stuff that makes me forget about my problems."

Melissa derived satisfaction from this comment, despite the mangled pronunciation of her name. She could feel her horny levels rising to 30% and her hooha was getting right slimy with anticipation of participation.

"Gary, me need sex now inside please." Damn! Melissa thought. I wish there was a better way to say that!

Gary was only too eager to comply. He wrenched his peeny away from Melissa's grubby paws and thrust inside her hooha with a thunderous orgasm. She was pregnant, but that could be dealt with in the morning, provided she was still alive.

"Outstanding stuff, Melanie," Gary chortled. "I know I could just go to sleep now, but I would like to continue satisfying you, sans peeny." Gary nudged downward and his peeny was nowhere to be seen.

"What in have you mind eeeeeee?"

"Just sit back and relax, kitty cat."

Melissa did just that , falling back onto the bed and stretching her "perfect 7" body, eager for Gary's attention. He started working his magic immediately and she felt an all too familiar heat rising from her breast. Gary was crouched over top and pooping all over her unbelievably average body.

"Gary, so stinky."

"That's just the poop, baby. Let it just work its magic."

"I... I can't see anything."

"that's because you're blind now, Mildred."

Her eyes were brown like the shit I took this morning, the yellow sun glinted off them like the colonel of corn that was stuck in my stool.

>you have beautiful eyeballs

or chips of ice

If I read this in a book I would throw it away.

best one in the thread

Instead of writing poetry about her fucking eyes how about you give a cumshot in her eye huh faggot ?

>... and she had pretty eyes, too.

Sometimes less is more.

>she looked at me with her blue eyes

>Her eyes were blue like the exterior of the Walmart that John drove by every day to work

>Her eyes were blue like the colour blue

>nice guyish
Reddit ------>

>caring what people perceive you as

beta-behaviour.

>Her eyes were black - like a negro's - but hummed with the craft of a higher predator.

>Her rhinestone eyes were like factories far away
Damon you fucking hack

>A sparkle in her eyes glinted against their linoleum whites -like children's glittered mess, strewn across the Walmart floor.

>Her eyes burst from their sockets, spattering gore across the sheets. I tried to think of an appropriate simile.

>Her eyes were equally far apart from each other, and had a blueish tint to them, which I found pretty and pretty neat.

>her jaundiced sclera were pale puddles of piss

>Her eyes were spaced too far apart. I moved them closer together.

>her third eye a stagnant pond choked with reeds.

>Her eyes were blue like my balls

Her eyes relfected my massive benis, i put it in her mouth, in and out, wih my bensi.

>"Suddenly!"

>Not like almonds: everyone says brown eyes are like almonds.
Wow, how self-aware. Kill yourself. Avoid the cliche, or don't. Using it while not actually using it doesn't make you come across as clever or witty, it makes you come across as an asshole.

Blue flame

How about this: "She had blue eyes." Or if you are extremely daring, mention whether or not they are a deep or light colour.

No one speaks of almond-coloured eyes, only almond-shaped as in Asiatic.

getting mad at clichés

What about these from Ross Macdonald:

>Her eyes were the color of gin

>She gave me a green look

Her eyes expressed an innocence of interest that was disarmingly sincere: so gentle and yet intense it felt wrong to accept.

>tfw no katya gf
>feelsbadman

>her eyes tasted of almonds

women worship is embarassing desu

Underrated

she had a nice pair of lookers if i do say so myself

You read like you wear black turtle necks and big fuck off spectacles.

Her eyes were nonexistent. She was nonexistent. I don't write about women. The most pretentious way to waste one's time.

>her eyes were green like a diaper filled with baby shit
>her breath was the same

unironically cringed

user, she sucked cock. These perfect, pale-pink lips and inviting smile were wrapped around a male's member. She bobbed her head and made funny gargling noises and eventually swallowed his seed and probably said thank you.
Stop idealizing internet pictures.

>Giving a description of a character's eyes

Might as well write pulpy romance schlock for grandmas

Jesus that was horrible.

>woman worship is bad, user says as he flips through his hardcover copy of Lolita, unironically getting a boner while reading through the passages.

>using "eyes" twice
Almost quality

Can you get a boner ironically?

So Dante is shit? Kys.

just an allegory for god

Nice coping, MGTOWcuck.

>He kept catching glimpses of her undulating uvula in between the walloping of her moist lips, yawing and shifting like half-eaten gummyworms invigorated by the necromancy of her elocution.
"That will be $3.50" she said. It was at this moment that he realized that he had misjudged the object of his impetious affection.

>Her eyes were like activated almonds

Lol actually made me laugh

The virgin:
>She was as pale as a pearl, stunningly shimmering in the warm Summer's sun. Her green eyes sparkling like the emeralds they are.

The Chad:
>She was hot.

Nowhere near true

Yeah I think the idiot was thinking of Hazel but mixed them up

>literal pastanigger scum who places pastanigger pride over telling an actual coherent sensible story
Shit indeed.

her cloudy cataracts swirled with mystery and depth; the foggy visage reminiscent of a smoking hot box and with an aura equally intoxicating.

>the sheer amount of cringe ITT

so Veeky Forums is basically clueless right? I feel embarrassed for giving a damn about your opinions, you actually made me stop reading Vonnegut and Palahniuk and it turns out you have nothing to back your smugness up. Fuck you, I'm going back to Slaughterhouse Five

Fuck OP, you really got me.

>cringe

Hey reddit

just leave, if you can't see why crap like Hemingway and Vonnegut is laughed off this board you're not worth instructing or sharing with

shut the fuck up
i'm an 8 and i have social anxiety
attractiveness and personality are not mutually exclusive

Reads like John Green. Made me cringe

this

>very
Stopped reading there.

Kek

I see what you did there

>using simile instead of metaphor

"I gazed into the two blue lakes on her face."

You're welcome.

Unironically the best description here.
Just fucking cringe at the "poetic" "romantic" overly-elaborate descriptions.

you have to go back

t. derives self-worth from consuming fiction written in elaborate sentences

>when a contemporary fiction writer uses the word 'capitalism'