What is the worst religion

the one who makes you a bad person

Atheism

t. reddit

Almost everything except Hinduism.

Definitely Buddhism and Islam

I appreciate Christianity.

hinduism is garbage faggot

Hinduism is in principle a cool religion but hindus are disgusting people and they have made hinduism disgusting as well.

What Buddhism have you studied?

Isn't it kinda like that with every religion? You got your childfucking and obstrusive Christians, your allahu-ackbar, sharia Muslims and every second Hindu is a self-proclaimed holy man or corrupt.

This is like asking what's the worst music. They're all different OP. Different religions exist for different kinds of people.

I thought Buddhism is chill or is it just a meme?

Hinduism isn't a religion

>End goal is to stop existing

lol dude just kill yourself. What a shit tier religion

Please be bait.

I don't think mormonism is the worst religion, or even the worst version of Christianity - having grown up in it, however, I'm repulsed by the total blindness that everyone has to the history of the church and it's creation.

Unironically thinking the first Mormons were completely honest, good people and were chased out of any previously settled area they could find? Fuck off, they were assholes just like everyone else.

Bahá'í is the stupidest shit. LDS is a close second.

Tier lists are for scrubs. Chaos magick for life yo

Good post, Bahá'í is autistic as fuck and is essentially just liberal humanism with a veneer of gnosticism.

I think Christianity, with the position it has in the world, can be pretty bad. But on the contrary I think it's pretty nice on paper due to the focus on self-improvement and relationships, even if most Christians probably only see it as a means to get rewarded and not to simply improve as people. But at least the ends are well.

That is the Western meme. They are anything but ultra pacifists. They don't even put up with war mongering muslims.

Religion is just a package of information. Some contain worse information as others, but it is the way that the religions is expressed by individuals, up to groups of individuals, and so on, that makes it bad. I think any ideology is also religion, it just tends to lack rituals. But certain religions lack ritual too and have become belief only.
Always fun. Works with transhumanists even better.

Islam by far.

The Khmer Rouge were essentially Buddhists

What's stupid about bahaism?

All religions are a burden for the mankind but if I had to choose Ill pick Islam without hesitation. None gather so much hatred and evil.

>he fell for the mindfulness of peace meme

Why does everyone think Islam is evil? The Middle East is just a shitty place with shitty people.
> t. Former Muslim

I actually started looking into Hinduism over this last year and I was surprised at how much of it I actually liked. However, I can't help but agree with this guy in that, any religion that has produced such a group is suspect.

Communism