Write whats on your mind

Write whats on your mind

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n7gRdfqOGPI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

flashing lights lights lights lights lights

Training for BUD/S is hard

Not hard enough if you've got time to shitpost.

UUUGH

I’m sick right now

It feels like I always need to take a shit and I'm always anxious

I hope you get well soon user

I feel apathetic and I'm unable to do the things I used to enjoy doing.

Thanks user

She's going to ruin me. I can't stop it. I can't stop looking at her. Forget my girlfriend, forget all of this. This stupid Japanese girl represents all of my hopes and dreams, and sometimes I think I want the illusion of that instead of the dirty, smelly reality. Am I really as broken as I think?

I should really get up and make some coffee.

I want to write a series based in space but not heavily focused on technology, seeing as though almost every depiction of space in the MSM has alot of technology, like Star Wars, Star Trek, etc.
I want to give outer space mystical feeling, as if there is something supernatural about it. I was thinking maybe something like Harry Potter, only not on Earth
I'm not very good at articulating my thoughts

sometimes i really enjoy the mental illnesses this place lets fester

I really wish people would reply to my thread. I know it's /r9k/-tier, but I'm lonely and want people to complain with and ask for advice

Why should I even bother trying to write? Not as if I'd be able to finish it

Anyone have the unshopped version of this image?

Do drugs, destroy your computer and phone, write the rest of your manuscript on paper towels you fapped into. It's what a real writer would do.

Here's a (you), pal.

That's what this thread is for

he was just a trookie trooper and he surely shook with fright
he checked all his equipment and made sure his pack was tight
he had to seat and listen to those awful engines roar
YOU AINT GONNA JUMP NO MORE

gory gory gory what a hell of a way to die
YOU AINT GONNA JUMP NO MORE

I'm not crazy. I just love her so much that I want to die.

How do I induce psychic death without drugs or therapy?

Just stop eating and sleeping

That would be physical death. I want psychic death.

SILVER AND GOLD!
SILVER AND GOLD!

Who got a horse in the captcha?
>This guy.

I'm thinking about checking myself in to a psychiatric ward. Any anons done this before?

When I was young. Do it, its the most professional, intensive help you can get as long as you want to improve.

AAAAEREARAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGAHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGHHHHH

Robert Walser did it. He admitted himself for schizophrenia, but it's believed he was actually autistic and depressed. Even though he was judged fit to leave, he stayed and wrote in psychiatric institutions for the last 25 years of his life.

I wonder if the constant tension and claustrophobia I feel at sharing a living space with another person is another manifestation of the ego

The idea behind the device is simple. A screen, suspended or floating around 1 inch in front of your face, rectangle shaped, the size of your head. The screen is not a heads up display; in fact, it displays nothing for the user wearing it. The screen is facing outwards, into the public, masses, the cameras. For the user it is nothing but a piece of clear glass. For people looking at the user, it is a screen displaying the equivalent of the stock photo a Facebook profile has, if one hasn't uploaded a profile picture.

When you wear it, you assume complete neutrality. You have become a unit, equivalent to any other unit in the capitalist system. This is an improvement for many people. A person wearing it is not ugly, does not bother strangers with their ugliness, cannot be harassed for it. They will not experience any shame for their ugliness. They are free to go about their daily lives in complete anonymity and neutrality

With a few tweaks and more fleshed out this could be a pretty good barthelme-esque micro-fic.

>only ugly people wear them
>everyone realizes people wearing them must be ugly
>they get made fun of for wearing a stupid screen on their face

They would be so ubiquitous that this would not occur. In the age of instagram, almost everyone is secretly ashamed of their face.

Then why the fuck do ugly people keep taking selfies? No one would wear these because everyone likes to be seen except autists like you

no, if its a lover you are not in love with them entirely (my ex and me couldn’t stay away from one another); if its a roommate congratulations you just figured out why multi-generational households exist and why the only deviation from that model in ancient times were mannerbünds

That's fine. Even if only autists like me would wear it, I can still foresee a spciety sufficiently atomized enough that there would be no social stigma behind it.

Even celebrities would wear it, if even only to avoid the paparazzi.

No if only autistic people wore it, it would be even more stigmatized. At least ugly people can socialize normally. Now though everyone wearing your high-tech paper bag is going to not only be assumedly ugly, but also antisocial.

write everyday faggot

sensory deprivation chamber

I want to be an actor living and working in Los Angeles

>implying being seen as antisocial is an actual problem in cities
>implying people who are glued to their smartphones aren't halfway to what I'm describing anyways

user I respectfully disagree with your opinions

They're not opinions and if you disagree with me you're factually wrong.

What are they then? W-what are you?

I lost so hard at the exchange above.
Why am I so immature?

user just because you're more handsome than me it doesn't mean you're allowed to bully me

Writing is hard. I've spent 2 days editing a letter of recommendation for grad school.
It still sucks.
Now I need to start writing the statement of purpose. All this ,and their is still no guarantee I'll end up in grad school.

If I saw you wearing one of these ipad masks, I'd invent some sort of new derogatory term for you people, Screeny perhaps? I'd bully you at every chance I had, and everyone else would join in. "There goes screeny!" "Nice facepad, Steve Jobs!" "Everyone laugh at the autistic kid!" You'd become such a discriminated class not even the Jews would attempt to take up your case.

Promotional campaign coming up for my books, hopefully it leads to gaining more readers and getting a few paid sales to go along with the free downloads.

Whenever I see ancient greek, medieval christian or any older culture's art I'm dumbfounded in awe and sadness, these people had an incredibly deep connection to their cultural roots and had an extremely rich mythological background which is reflected in their works of art. Witnessing the art of these people makes it feel like they were magical entites far beyond the lowly animals we now are. I look at myself and feel like a pitiful human being, trapped in this technological memetic hellscape. How could I even attempt to create genuine art when there's no cultural well for me to drink from? Seeking refugee in my judeo christian background seems dishonest af, trying to connect with greek thought is nothing but LARPing, my South American roots were killed off during the 20th century dictatorships and I don't belong to any aboriginal group.
I wish God wasn't dead.

Sometimes when I wipe my ass, I can't get it clean. I wipe and wipe and the toilet paper keeps coming back brown. But then sometimes I wipe too much and it comes back with little red dots on the toilet paper. Now I'm afraid that I've got some kind of neuosis with wiping my ass and I'm going to give myself ass cancer. I don't want to poop into a bag. Is it normal that you should just stop wiping at a certain point even though the toilet paper still comes back brown a bit?

Use baby wipes

What a larping faggot.

Such vitriol, user!

I quit another entry level job that I hated after 2 months today having only 700saved up

with only a vague plan what to do next

How and where can I make friends who want to hear me?
I wish people liked me

No, then I'd have to keep baby wipes on my person at all times and I'm not that person. I knew an autistic Filipino kid in High School. He was obsessed with Pokemon to the point that he carried around a little picture of Pokemon with him everywhere and he ended up become a Brony when that whole nonsense exploded, to the point that he'd wear a necklace of a plastic pony and make crazy Facebook posts about how there was nothing wrong with being a Brony. One day in a free class where the teacher was out, he started taking pictures with his DS of other people without telling them. He took a picture some girls I was talking to so I had to go over and confront him about it; he denied it even when it was obvious. Another time in French class the incompetent 400lb old Italian lady who was our teacher could not get the class under control. We continued to talk because we all knew this class was a lost cause. But you know what Tagalog did? He stood up and started screaming at us to "just stop it", going on a long rant about how he's fed up with us disrespecting this morbidly obese Italian woman who had no business teaching French. From that day on everyone realized that this innocent little sperg was not so innocent, and was afraid to anger him for fear that he would go Columbine on us.

Suffice it to say, we're talking about autism with a capital A here. And do you know what it was that he carried around with him everywhere he went, for everyone to see? Baby wipes. Everyone wondered what it was he did with them. Did he chronically shit himself and he needed them just in case so he could clean up the mess? Did he have some kind of weird, embarrassing deformity or some sort that required cleaning? Perhaps today I've found out what it was he used those wipes for. But you know what? I refuse to ever be anything like that kid. I'm never going to give anyone the chance to wonder "Why does user have those baby wipe?" because I know exactly how far the human mind can run with just that tiny bit of information.

Just use them at home and wipe normally when you're outside, you autistic fuck.

I know that in less than an hour I'll have the obligation of trudging out to a stale, vaccuous Christmas party. Another event where everyone uses the same template-conversations "Oh, so what are you up to!", and "Oh wow I'm sure that's interesting/hard/good/". Everything couched in charitable terms that are designed to suit any and all conversations. I only hope I can keep to my own with a beer to my lips often enough to keep out of the conversations. I'd sooner keep to the edges than have to mingle with people I have no knowledge or or interest in. Its not that I'm a misanthrope: only that I've been strung into the whole event as an unwilling participant. As some piece of almost forgotten, weighty carry-on luggage to a destination that's only appeal lies on seasonal occupations: ones that were foregone in the ill-conceived pursuit of cheap prices. But hey, at least it'll be short. With any luck I can keep her in my periphery and avoid being noticed at all. 'Falling out' has the unfortunate implication of being accidental: and, however little I want to see her, I'd rather not have that belief questioned.

We're never truly alone, user.

I've run out of different ways to spell cute

Have you tried kyuut? :3

Have you tried 'Trump'? I think that's pretty synonymous with cute/kawaii. If nothing else it's certainly synonymous with 'winner' and can be defined as 'melter of snowflakes'.

>BLAAAH FUCK GLUMP
Fuck you you Nazi scum we'll punch you because Nazis get punched. Hope you like bike locks to the face sweetie because next time we'll get a real communist like Mr.s Clinton :^)

I'm only 19 and I feel like it's normal to feel this way, but I become extremely frustrated at the fact that I don't know anything at all.
This isn't necessarily in the sense that the more I learn about a particular topic the more I realise how little I know, but more to do with how I just parrot the opinions of others and I'm unable to form any real opinions or articulate thoughts that I believe in strongly, because I always have trouble with defending my own opinions or explaining them to others. Maybe it's a case of me being shit at explaining things, but because I can envision it in my head I think it's more to do with me not knowing enough and not having a strong enough opinion as a result.

you could just be inarticulate and low verbal iq

That's possible. What would I need to do to improve upon it?

I know it's been awhile sweetheart, we hardly talked, I was doing my thing
I know it was foul baby, aye bae, lately you've been all on my brain

Oh no. My one true weakness. Trans fags and wimps in black shirts...

read, think, speak, seek, observe, dwell, dwindle, sneer, pry, snoop, sniff, snort, snub, stay, start, stick, study, stuff, say, see, sight, some,

sneed

Jordan Peterson won't respond to me :(

Gorilla Expressions Could Point to the Origins of Human Laughter. ... Gorillas use the open mouth, no teeth smile during playtime to show that they have no intention of biting. (Scientists call this the "play face.")

>Gorillas use the open mouth, no teeth smile during playtime to show that they have no intention of biting. (Scientists call this the "play face.")
your gf calls it the O face

>2117
>user posting on 4flan.cuc
>"Whenever I see 21st century memes I'm dumbfounded in awe and sadness, these people had an incredibly deep connection to their cultural roots and had an extremely rich mythological background which is reflected in their memes. Witnessing the memes of these people makes it feel like they were magical entites far beyond the lowly animals we now are. I look at myself and feel like a pitiful human being, trapped in this technological 5D simulacrum hellscape. How could I even attempt to create genuine memes when there's no cultural well for me to drink from? Seeking refugee in my Wojakian background seems dishonest af, trying to connect with Kekistani thought is nothing but LARPing, my 9gag roots were killed off during the 20th century dictatorships and I don't belong to any OP group. I wish Kek wasn't dead."

Livia
For fucks sake, I was trying to be friendly. I just don't have much experience.
It's been almost 6 months and I can't stop feeling pathetic about thinking of you. I don't even know you that well, but I've projected all of my fantasies on you and it's killing me.
Anyways, all the best, and I hope your father dies from his Parkinson's
R

ps: Honestly, don't come near me. I may actually kill you after cobfirming you had a guy before me.
pps: Sorry about the stuff with your dad. I just want you to suffer.

Good post user it's good to know someone else appreciates both baroque music and edgy chan girl aesthetics

I like it

youtube.com/watch?v=n7gRdfqOGPI

wrong pic

no that’s not how its going to work its not cyclical its logarithmic progression, stop being a pseud

There's this NEET girl I play online videogames with, today she invited me to go to her place this wednesday to hang around, play videogames together and shit. The problem is last time I saw her was like 4 years ago and I don't know what to do if she's a fat fuck now.

>he doesn't have the urge to plow a fat chick on the d/l every once in a while
No one is saying you have to date her, user.

>and I don't know what to do if she's a fat fuck now.
thank your lucky stars

He addle liddle phifie Annie ugged the little craythur. Wither hayre in honds tuck up your part inher.

Annie is such a qt name

i weiish i had a liddle phifie Annie ugged the liddle craythur

same

I really struggle with my sexuality. I don't really feel strong attraction to men or women, but it's not that I am asexual. I've felt like a freak for years because I struggle with my orientation.
When I have my erotic fantasies, I don't think "I love women" or "I am attracted to men". The truth is, ever since I was a child I have had this perisistent thought in the back of my head that's says "I wish I was born a female".
Facing that thought just makes me feel more like a freak and pervert.
Unfortunately, I am fucked up in more ways than just sexually: my mother was mentally ill, my father was abusive, I probably have autism and have always felt inferior to normal people.
Any conclusion I could possibly reach about myself is useless and delusional.
Life really is miserable. I know that I am just marking time until I kill myself.

I don’t know become a bisexual trap then
If you realize the female life style is for you go all the way with operations, if not just lift heavy ass weight

i wanna write the edgiest work of literature as possible.

You got a lot of work ahead of you user
Try soldier turned serial killer rapist and go from there maybe

i was thinking about average Veeky Forums shitposter actually.

I never wanted to be more drunker than now. I wish I were anyone other than myself or my parents or siblings right now. I always wanted to be homeless on purpose, and when I would see the dejected faces of collared animals scowl at me my perfect toothed grin would spit back at them through my eyes because they could only wonder how I felt.

Too bad. Thomas Bernhard already exists.

then fucking do it faggot

Just go /r9k/ mode, or interview your teenage cousin

Also I want to write a really cool fantasy series.
It's a long-ass saga about a world that is composed of various layers, stratums, mazes, corridors, and labyrinths. It is slowly being pulled apart and deteriorated by the powers of warring physical gods. Eventually it reaches the point that it is completely unlivable and "unravels" into a more linear but less realistic geography. The final part is a race between different idealogies to reach "the end of the world" and gain control over the future. The main themes are "maintaining the heritage and honoring the accomplishments of the people before you, even if that means using extreme measures to protect what little is left" vs "an intuitive feeling that something is wrong with the world and coming to terms that even if you retain knowledge of the past, you must heartlessly destroy every phyiscal object in order to create an uncertain future."

That pretty much sums up my personal internal struggle as well.
Too bad I can't seem to channal depression into art...

Some were meant to create, others were meant to watch.