Articulation

How do I become the most articulate motherfucker around? I mean just shitting out verbal eloquence

is this a good first step? What else should I be doing? Lots of reading and writing?

>the most articulate motherfucker around? I mean just shitting out verbal eloquence
First, be born a different person.

oh no I worded my op wrong not going to get real help until I remake thread

Why do you care?

kek give this lil nigga a break he know not what he done did do'ed

kek

you’re already fucked if you think the meme books are going to save you from being a dullard. read a lot of dense literature and write down all the words you don’t know. take nootropics or lsd while you read, that helps some people. looking up every word you don’t know, observing complex grammatical styles, perhaps you could practice recitation as well. Its really something to hone as a kid user

What a load of shit

you should read all of the Samuel Johnson you can stand

good question, want answers as well

> tfw want to become a smooth talking con man.

What should I read? I have already read how to win friends and influence people.

I used to work with this kid who my boss would put on with loan officers, IRS agents, anything that could cause trouble. His words would flow between comforting to pointed to slavish, usually with an undertone of business acquiescence. I came to realize it was just an innate ability.

Otherwise, study 19th century rhetoric.

would your prefer if I gave him the truth sweetie? that all intelligence is 80% genetic influence by his age and that he’s a dead end in the evolutionary tree? oh no? you want me to lick his taint like every teacher and businessman he’s ever spoken with? ok, then reread my post you fucking ant.

Dont concentrate on language. Its just a tool.

you're just a tool

Weak bait

Use the word "whomst" a lot

smoke weeeeed

OP, I try to "change up" conversation pattern when I among people.

Lie like it's the truth, try to make yourself the center of attention, crack "smart" jokes, make them believe you are an idiot, if I achieve the intended effect, it means I have succeeded in the exercise.

make sure to say acquiesce four times a day AT LEAST

this est being tryue, thus sayeth doth internal trips

thank you for this graphic i'm off to the library

Suck a lot of dick, your oral will be magnifcient then.

I shall acquiesce to whomstever requests my favorite books on rhetoric