Wtf

Wtf

Other urls found in this thread:

science20.com/news_releases/sexually_antagonistic_selection_a_darwinian_evolution_model_for_homose
science20.com/news_releases/sexually_antagonistic_selection_a_darwinian_evolution_model_for_homosexuality
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0002282#s2
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

*holds up rhizome*

understanding it makes it even more 'wtf'

What should I read to into this? Guys please HELP

Marx 'n' Freud

wtf you stole by book title

THE SOLAR ANUS
THE WAR MACHINE
THE GRID OF FACIALITY
LINES OF FLIGHT
ASSEMBLAGES
D&G!!!!!! AHHHHH

Wtf, its everywhere. Journalism to the rescue.

Where do I start? Repetition or Anti-Oeidpus, I've actually read his work on Kant, but not Spinoza if that's relevant.

You should see A Thousand Plateaus:

“For in the end the anus also expresses an intensity, in this case the approach to zero of a distance that cannot be decomposed without its elements changing in nature. A field of anuses, just like a pack of wolves. Does not the child, on the periphery, hold onto the wolves by his anus? The jaw descends to the anus. Hold onto those wolves by your jaw and your anus. The jaw is not a wolf jaw, it's not that simple; jaw and wolf form a multiplicity that is transformed into eye and wolf, anus and wolf, as a function of other distances, at other speeds, with other multiplicities between thresholds.” (p.36)

Anyone want to do a reading group on this? Even just one or two people would be good

I refuse to believe this means anything

I’m pretty sure that whole chapter is just them making fun of freud but idk

I actually just bought the book a few days ago, I would be down.

Oh wow, this really clarifies things.

>xhey haven't even read the lost chapters

yeah that’s pure genius, language can barely contain it

N would be glowing

Just bought it, yes

lol I fucking love this

is this from a D&G-trained RNN? if so, do you have a link to it?

>D&G

Literally (!) Shitposting: Phil'o'sophical Boogaloo 2

I recommend reading the last chapter of Spinoza: Practical Philosophy (at least). Also Brian Massumi's Introduction to Capitalism and Schizophrenia is helpful despite being nonlinear.

I would like that

>continental philosophy is not just drivel they said

>analytical philosophy is not LARP’ing they said

im down

we should read ATP first though (NO you don't have to read them in order of release)

t. arborescent brainlet

Reading this now and it's really fulfilling. I'm taking it a chapter at a time, taking notes, discussing it with an old professor of mine. Trying to contextualize it in my own life is challenging but part of the fun. Read it, nerds.

i made a discord, wanna get this going?

I'm down, my copy doesn't come till next week but I'd definitely like that, gonna brush up on Marx and Freud in the meantime

Same here, coming soon.

lucky for us not up to you hoss

alright, make a thread about it when you get the book and we can set it up

Do not start a reading group for a FIRST reading of AO lol.

>drunk as fuck with a friend a few months ago
>stumble back to his apartment at like 2AM
>students moving out of apartments often dump their books in the lobby
>normally shit
>this time there's like 10 massive stacks of dozens upon dozens of books
>start going through them
>it's 30% deleuze, 30% derrida, 30% great editions of freud/lacan, 10% misc philosophy
>all the major primary sources, plus all the top tier secondary sources that everyone refers to
>all brand new pristine unannotated
>friend doesn't want any of that shit, only a few side things from a different set
>walk home fully loaded with 100+ books
>tfw the next day i return a dozen deleuze books because i have my own copies now

>>tfw the next day i return a dozen deleuze books

*to the library

>bothering with word salad marxists who lack arguments

Why obfuscate

Your friend is clearly an idiot.

>DUDE LSD LMAO

sign me the fuck up for that reading group

>Anti-Oedipus is less a philosophy book than an engineering manual

>While living with Arlette, Guattari had increasing numbers of affairs. His psychiatrist friend Jean-Claude Polack, an inveterate womanizer, encouraged him in this and considered Félix to be rather timid in this area. Under Polack's influence, Guattari became an impenitent womanizer. The late 1960s was, of course, a great period of sexual freedom, when the future of the revolution depended in some way on newly defined relationships between the sexes freed of moral constraints and closer to unbridled desire. This lent itself to general libertinage: a good revolutionary Often measured himself in terms of his ability to break things off, and in this respect, Guattari was virtually unrivaled.

>At a time when free unions rather than marriage were being advocated, when sexual exchanges became frequent, and when women's liberation flourished, it even became common practice to hunt down overly tight couples. Jean Oury observed these "erotic kamikazes" with a critical eye. "These kamikazes had their headquarters in Dhuizon. When any couple got together, they sent in a kamikaze within a week to break them up be• cause love was capitalistic. Erotic power was also very destructive, and when schizophrenics were involved, it became criminal." At Guattari's initiative, a group was created to root out couples representing "horrible conjugality." The psychiatrist Danielle Sivadon arrived at La Borde in 1972 and managed to get together with Jean-Claude polack, a veritable triumph. "We barely got away with our lives, We had a child, but it was considered very bad form.

this is repulsive but not moreso than Foucalt’s bug chasing

>D&G
>marxists
nice bait

I really don't think it's that difficult

I don't know whether to laugh or be mad

these people sound borderline psychotic

I'm also down - will order it. Been meaning to read through it

I have not read any deleuze but his Cinema books and his Kafka book look interesting

would these be bad places to start?

the cinema books pretty much require some knowledge of Bergson

they're really just trying to break out of the paradigm they were born into and raised within.
too bad that paradigm has some psycho-somatic underpinnings.

The absolute state of continental philosophy is getting AIDs and breaking up couples

I have a friend who says shit like this as a joke.

Is this from Hypersphere?

this is something that women naturally do anyway, this is a form of sexually antagonist selection. they go out of their way to destroy relationships their friends have to increase their fitness and protect them from lower status males creating sons who won’t be loyal to their interests because they either won’t fuck them and thus need resources from them, or would not be favored if they became higher ranking members of the social strata. Only men with good relationships, aka can give resources and status, with their gf’s friends who are also fuckable by most of them and approved of by the hive mind are safe from cucking. Women have more power over each other’s decisions than they do alone or their make partner. The only solution to this is patriarchal societies where men pick their childrens’ partner.

Which is basically the only way to guarantee your kids will reproduce successfully. Otherwise you get a thunder dome except runaway strategies like fucking for pleasure-for status take over and the soul of the species is perverted into a contest to be the biggest sexual parasite or playboy-sugar daddy (but not an actual father, these men who would’ve had 100 strong offspring are now having 100 9/10 mistresses). Its completely perverse and a part of matriarchal, gynokratic social organizing.

Can you shut the fuck up? Evolutionary psychology is the biggest meme there is and I'm sick of people talking about it like they have new perspectives.

If you guys ever have the opportunity, I would recommend reading this while receiving court-ordered schizophrenia treatment at a psychiatric hospital. It made a lot more sense to me then than it has since. Fantastic book, nonetheless.

But that is a new perspective, I was able to figure this out from watching extended friend groups evolve over a decade and realized that women select their friends boyfriends and the only men who weather this are very high socio-sexual status and in that case they almost always get absorbed into the family or the man’s friend group (adopted as a surrogate daughter or sister, protected by a patriarchal group from the gynokratic selection machine). this is 100% irrefutably the case. Women are not sovereign they cannot make executive decisions on who they sleep with. Men just want a mother who is decent looking, healthy and will not kill or pervert their children. They could care less about any other aspect, its the complete opposite for women. They are always thinking about THEIR safety and then how good looking their kids will be to produce daughters who can be protected and sons who will protect high fitness members of THEIR race. They are a different type, they are a whole other group from men. they should never EVER be considered “equal” in the sense of identical. They are possibly equal intellectually at least in the sub 140+ iq range (not as geniuses, not a chance). Not equal morally for the reasons described and absolutely not equal physically or sexually. Men do not do the things women do sexually to women. ever, it would tank their fitness and cause them to get destroyed in this socio-sexual landscape. If you kept a woman as a beta orbiter, which is nearly impossible because of social media, their friends would step in and end your ties to her. this does not happen for males, the socio-sexual paradigm is oriented towards them. Because women are the ultimate greedy corporate robots, they’ll do anything for money or influence. They’re extremely dishonest in executive positions, even as a department head like HR they’ll do anything to take resources and protect their status. Different fucking race, they are not he same. You are blind and whipped. There is no other way to talk about it. If you disagree, go look up the rate of convictions for violent crimes between them (not charges, convictions). Go look up how settlements go for females, how their outcomes from infidelity or any kind of immoral behavior are. If a woman cheats she is fine, she loses nothing but the tie IF the man has any fucking fire left at all. She moves on and her fitness, as long as she is above certain threshold socio-sexually, is totally unassailable. If you cheat on a woman? its over for you with her and all her mutual friends. Unless you’re very high status then you can just do whatever you want. Not so for women. Why do women DEMAND 7” dicks, 6 ft tall guys but men are happy to just have a woman with positive canthal tilt whose below 25% body fat and has minimal facial asymmetries? because its uneven, women reproduce more, they win more. Fuck yourself you bug retard

>Why do women DEMAND 7” dicks, 6 ft tall guys

This is the only part of your statement that matters. You are a cuck who is too scared/autistic to talk to a girl let alone date them. You are projecting so hard. To be fair I somewhat agree that in some ways socially/legally women have a unfair upperhand + orbiter culture disgusts me. But the fact you think women are subhuman because “they don’t have the morals/evolutionary qualities that would allow them to be decent human beings both in dating and with children” just makes me snort with fucking derision. You need to meet some actual women and not be blinded by autistic hate for a second and you’ll see that women can be smart, funny, likeable, friendly, humble and with “humanly” moral decision making.
You’re an idiot, fag

no you’re an idiot you fucking subhuman pathetic loser. every single thing i said is based on inductive logic. you have nothing, you’re trying to lower my relative reputation in a rote (yes like an insect or robot) attempt to distance yourself from the argument. Pay attention to what I said, women have ZERO consequences for their actions and this is socially and genetically programmed because they are literally a different species. Go look at female preferences versus male, go look up female breeding success, prevalence of distinct lineages of mtDNA and time to last common ancestor for women versus y-DNA its not comparable. women can fuck up a billion times, cheat, steal endless resources from men and they are protected

>oh i admit they are legally and financially favored
yes which means biologically and socially they’d be favored in our current system, they are a different race they have an antagonistic survival strategy to ours. There is no question, none at all that they do not share our interests as a group. if they are not controlled by men or their families they become psychotic and it devolves into a pussy contest with no children because women don’t fucking care about procreation, its extremely costly and dangerous for them. Pleasure and longevity are all they give a damn about. We are expendable, they rely on group fitness to survive. They could give a damn if they don’t breed as long as pretty men fuck their close allies and protect them with resources in exchange for them granting access to other females holes or their own. You’re a lying cum guzzling cuck pussy.

death of discourse, /pol/ niggers, liberal scum bug humans, psychopathic technocapitalists and the now totally irony poisoned left wing. you can all rot in fucking hell and get raped to death by Leviathan

elevated elocution my elusive elementarian

Isn't it crazy that this guy could literally just go have a respectful conversation with a woman and realize he's wrong, but he's so afraid of learning that he's wasted so much time, that he won't ever do that.

I have good female friends, and that guy is right desu. All of what he does not mean you should think of them as subhumans, or inferior, or any of that resentful crap.

massive pseud
social signaling instead of arguing or supplying more rhetoric
the second part of this post contradicts the first

Me and Nick land are among the few individuals to fully understand the implications of Deleuzean thought and achieve the BwO. It is no coincidence that we both went insane soon after. Six visits to the psych ward later after deterritorializing myself with hardcore psychedelics, I have now returned to the fold of Platonism. The ethics of difference, it would seem, end only in a padded cell or a coffin. For my mother's sake, I now adhere to virtue ethics. Kinda miss fucking bipolar scene sluts but then again that's probably how I ended up with HPV. I only hope my future wife can forgive me my immature philosophical infatuation.

beta brainlet posturing

jerking yourself off with words you got from others while you can’t even examine the social hierarchy of the incentives that drive mating and resource distribution is a sign of psychotic disassociation from reality. Your whole breed, which is what the bug is, a custom type of human incapable of defending itself or self-movement, is a plague.

OP of Hahaha, women have zero responsibility for their actions?? You are retarded, what are female prisons for then? What are single mums then? How do any ever get fired from work?

>literally a different species
Do you know what the fuck you’re talking about. They’re homo sapien’s you drooling cunt. How come our chromosomes and zygotes and sperm/egg are in evolutionary proportion you drooling miserable cunt

I love how you make women out to be 100% evil conniving shrews like evolutionarily men have also created part of beta culture and modern attraction rituals.

>There is no question, none at all that they do not share our interests as a group
Sure buddy, is that why there’s no women in STEM, humanitarian, child care and maternal positions and occupations? Oh wait there are a CLEAR abundance of these women and it’s perfectly apparent upon sticking your head out of the basement.

>if they are not controlled by men or their families they become psychotic
I’m seriously starting to think you’ve never spoken to a female in your life. If you have, you fucked it up, embarrassing yourself and vowing to destroy womens reputation on the interwebz

>””knows tonnes of shit””about female biology and psychology, doesn’t know about maternal instinct.
Then why does the stereotype of epstay at home mum even exist. By your logic she would give 0 fucks about the child and just leave. Maybe divorcing him and taking the house plus leaving the baby

The last part is so stupid I’m not even going to respond in turn. Know this: you need to talk to either a female or a psychologist

*like men haven’t

Y'ALL KEKIN ?

wait r u saying all ur words are sui generis?
that is 2 dope bro how do i got on ur level?

You should not be allowed to read this until you
1) are 30+ years old
2) have had sex

all fake premises for your counterarguments, if you could call them that since most of it is still rhetoric. you have no idea what im talking about and your social status is tied to your ignorance. go research sexual antagonistic selection and time to last common ancestor for mtDNA you fucking nigger
wowowow this is some biting nebbish, shrinking, vermin spittle you’re gushing here user. holy goodness i’ve never seen a dung beetle of your caliber. do you have a preferred method for rolling your balls of shit around or do you just let instinct take over like when you pick your homosexual sex partners and caloric intake for the day? 9/10 wit, 8/10 detachment from social responsibility, 10/10 deceit; you’d make a fine attorney or hollywood rapist executive

literally just scratch my asshole until the horrendous itching abates just a little bit like any most any other functional adult but like hey we all have to handle reality as it comes at us huh

>schizophrenic self-deluding as preformance art on behalf of the cannibalistic social net
don’t wanna break any of the contracts you’ve made amirite user, gotta make sure your cog diss collar bomb doesn’t go off if you aligned anything you believed with what you saw.

we've read the same literature on the subject friend and yet we've arrived at different conclusions as to the general social ramifications of what this literature suggests as well as the manner in which we must comport ourselves in light of it

>literally a different species
If you are going to use absolute statements be prepared to at least respond in a compelling way

>science20.com/news_releases/sexually_antagonistic_selection_a_darwinian_evolution_model_for_homose
I have no idea what you’re even talking about. When did homosexuality come into this? Is it because of the different rates and causes of homosexuality between genders that women are different? Please explain

As for your second argument I genuinely laughed at your chipping out. For someone who uses the word rhetoric so often that was really a break of form huh? When I make a argument providing examples from the real word and not psueding up a bunch of “”facts”” you have no response but to just insult me.

And you say I’m the subhuman?

holy shit what happened to this thread.

Cinema is usually what they assign for university Deleuze readings

oh look not a journal article and the link don’t work
>hue hue i don’t have to think about what i said because i know im socially in the right
>genuinely
>haha
>i was amused
like pottery hahahahaha cause its a meme hHahahaha

science20.com/news_releases/sexually_antagonistic_selection_a_darwinian_evolution_model_for_homosexuality
there, it's unbroken
it's a summary and interpretive presentation of this journal article journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0002282#s2

this is tangential to what we were discussing you spastic

schizophrenia

Still waiting for a proper response. I have a feeling I’m going to be waiting a long time

not even real

bump

expand on this please

Who are some fiction writes inspired on Deleuze?

fuck

Houllebecq maybe but retrospectively

all of them if your smart enough

Any epub/pdf for Difference and Repetition or this ? Preferably in french.

>I want undergrad pussy: the philosophy
why do people take him seriously?

just imagine if #metoo took place during the heyday of french "theory"

Nick Land

there was already a gender/sexual revolution going on at that time

spinoza

I see what you want to try to do with this thread