How do women think?

With their pussy.

How do pigs fly?

they DON'T

Emotionally but irrationally.

Wow, look who's gonna die virgins!

>If I have no argument I'll call them a virgin
nice argument ad vaginum, roastie

Kek, your only come back is a weak strawman meme.

But your argument is a weak strawman.....

riddle me this

You are so disrespectful to women, that is my argument. And, due to this lack of respect, for women, you will be lonely virgins,

Women are disrespecting me by not wanting to fuck me.

Women don't owe you anything retard. You have to prove your worth. Learn from Chad

I don't need to prove myself to children, they need to prove themselves to me. This is how the real world works.

clearly not as girls dont want to fuck you

Of course, no women will be able to prove herself to me since they all have roastie cunts which means they are whores.

how come you're still a virgin, mr white knight?

I didn’t know Elliot Rodger was still alive and used this website.

>This is how the real world works.

yeah, because just by looking at you they're able to know how much misogynist shit you post online
women are almost supernatural when it comes to these things!

But you are extremely wrong because I am a Chad.
I fucked with 8 different grills only this month alone, they are so easy to get with a little like they say or joking or babbling bullshit or telling them you are a "feminist".
This is so easy that I don't understand how long it took me to understand their mechanic.

why are female posters so easy to spot?

this is disgusting

And this is why I stay away from women. They are all shallow and insufferable cunts that I have no reason to use them but their holes, which can easily be bought and replaced every few months and use memory foam so they never get loose.

>disrespectful to women
That's not why anybody ever stayed a virgin.

I just want to be more precise, not all of them are like that but like 90% on tinder are shallow.

Just read their bio man
>vino
>I am talking sarcastic hehehehe XD
>I love travelling (in hotel but we take walk /out/ to look like we are trekker or stay in beach with sexy bikini pics)
>looking for serious only (slut denials but they all fuck on first night, trust me on this)
>I love cat or dogs pic with ultra fat Starbucks coffee
>duck face

Just covered your basic white bitch.

i'm not convinced this is true. in modern society, you have basically unlimited opportunity as long as you keep yourself emotionally together enough to do the right things instead of falling into depression/self-destruction like most people. why is it irrational for women to select for this?

With their orifices. Best proof is how their only refutation to this is
>I bet you don't get any orifices!

yes women win easily since they get dildos to be smart for them and provide them with free sex

I have a sucker, what is your point?
Nothing beat the flesh and gay is out of question.

>t.virgin