>jumpcuts
>faggy repetitive gesticulation
>faggy jokes
>jumpcuts
>jumpcuts
>jumpcuts
>faggy quirky jokes
>eternal jumpcuts

Modernity my man. If you don't like it, you either become a nazi, an ironic internet cynic, or an ironic and cynical internet nazi.

fuck me some of those bookshelf tour videos are more than an hour long
the first five minutes of this should give you enough impotent rage material for a whole day
youtu.be/V_pq34v5eR4

>modernity
Retard

dumb frogposter

he's just so gay. do straight guys just never read openly? i've read my entire life but i would never talk to anyone about it because of the stigmata associated with men reading. is there a single, non-hyperinteractive, flamboyant, swooshy floopy youtuber who just sits down at a desk or something and says:

here's 3 or 4 good authors and some of the books i've read from them, oh and i 'borrowed' them from my 'digital library' wink wink, and i mean, they're just books, fill your empty mind with busy words to keep away the inner voice that screams during quiet moments.

>he hasn’t read sloterdijk
lol

>sloterdijk
dude that's a train station
fun fact, i saw a real life chimp out there once

People like these are a good example that reading a lot doesn't always necessarily make you knowledgible. Quality of book matters over quantity.

START WITH THE GREEKS

youtube.com/watch?v=cfNw0ZAenkE&t=52s

Love this guy. There’s actually a lot of decent booktubers in that little community.

All those books look like new lmao, she's probably read only a dozen...and 7 of those are always the HP series.

Let me guess it's 95% YA trash

not everyone is a club fisted barbarian who destroys everything they touch, user

Uh huh it's definitively that.

youtube.com/watch?v=-Wu9ISvQbw8

my favs

youtube.com/watch?v=SYsL7BUO6c4&t=

youtube.com/watch?v=EL3sMF9cVqg

He really is something else...

post cute booktube grls pls

There are none left.

i miss carly...

youtube.com/watch?v=BFa4xOcxkcw

Eight seconds in and I can already tell by his diction that it won't be worth watching

Anyone here support Sadler on Patreon? Anyone got the "Outtakes" and "Bloopers"? I need the wholesomeness of goofball Sadler for christmas. (i am poor)

Sadler sucks. Philosophy Overdose channel on yt is an incredible source spend your time there
m.youtube.com/channel/UCs_uxxQ3l4osUmLgOcF7jXA