Greco-Roman idealization of women

Why is it so pervasive in Greco-Roman literature? Penelope, Dido, Ovid's Alcyone--women like this, loyal and loving, do not exist. Now look at Near Eastern literature, such as the books in the Old Testament. Literally one woman in the entire book is even said to feel love. The rest--Delilah, Michal, Eve, as examples--are at worst malicious and traitorous, or at best gullible and bad company.

Women like Clytemnestra are present in Greek literature, sure, but they're always there for contrast.

What is the West's obsession with ideal women?

> women like this, loyal and loving, do not exist

t. virginfag

I've had sex with 4 women, 3 of whom were one-night stands I met with on Tinder. Women idealization is primarily a virgin activity, because they've never associated with women enough to realize how they really are

>i can only get one night stands
>that's why women aren't loyal
how does the first one feel about you fucking the other three?

Ah yes the ancient Greeks and Romans were notorious for their virgin tendencies.

They were notorious for pederasty, whereas the Near East was notorious for dominating women and having harems. Now notice the dichotomy between their literature

When you label 50% of the population as useless sex bags it kind of bleeds over into your conceptualization of women in literature

Daddy should've died before he knocked mommy up. Anyway, you're the one bringing cuck-talk here, sperg. I'm guessing that you're an inbred cunt who lucked out with a gf and eventually got what you deserved, but even if I'm wrong, this doesn't reflect on all le womyn; you simply are pathetic enough to only attrack whores. I'm with the Greeks on this one.

There are lots of ideal women in my anime, though.

Your sorrows do not adequate to some kind of immutable philosophy, user

So because you can't engage in a meaningful relationship with a woman there are no loyal and loving women.

Greeks were waifu-fags

>I'm with the Greeks on this one

The Greeks who thought women were quite literally only the vessel for the child which was otherwise entirely the creation of the man? The Greeks who only put up with women because they wanted offspring but were otherwise out fucking little boys all day?

>3 of whom were one-night stands I met with on Tinder
And you think your opinion is fucking relevant, lmao. Jesus christ.

Yeah, the majority of women are not like they appear romanticized in art. Guess what? The majority of men are not like they appear romanticized in art, either. There also exists rare people who do fill both those roles. You're not gonna fucking find them on or checking Tinder though.

I thought we were talking about how Greeks presented women in their art.

>The majority of men are not like they appear romanticized in art
Speak for yourself

He speaks about the majority, sperg. Don't get triggered this easily my mong

It was a joke

oh. my bad lolz

Okay let's see some pics to see how you stack up against the Greek pantheon fuccboi

post body and your corpus of literature and/or military achievements please, also list all of the great sacrifices you have made solely for the benefit of others.

Post feet while we're at it