Dear Veeky Forums

Dear Veeky Forums

I want to own asoiaf books but shouId I buy the paperbacks, mass market paperback or the hardcover?

Does it matter? Just buy whatever the fuck you want.

Actually you have to read the Bible first.

Yes it fucking does, fucking user.

No, I wont.

I'd just wait for the series to end but if you absolutely have to get them, why not borrow them (and keep them teehee) from a friend? Otherwise, try a 2nd hand bookstore. The hack has already enough money.

Isn't reading George R.R. Martin a huge waste of time?

You can say that for every activity, especially browsing an indonesian mahjong board.

Anyway, Which version should I buy? Paperback or hardcover? Please help.

Paperback.

Hardcover.

Papercover

Don't waste your time on them, it isn't worth it.

Buy which ever version suits your preferences the best. Hardcover is objectively the best but usually costs more. I think you may actually be retarded to need to have this spelled out to you. For that reason I suggest you get hardcover so when you drool all over the book it doesn't soak the pages.

>having even remote interest in game of thrones
never gonna make it

But I read them before and I liked the serie. Why shouldn’t we spend our time reading the books, Hmm?

You’re the retard here user.

Why paperback?
Why hardcover?

a BATTLE of HEROES
a SKIMRISH of SOLDIERS
a DEATH of MANY PEOPLE
a PARTY of TUPPERWARE

watch the tv series its really good

>Why paperback?
Cheaper, weights less.

>Why hardcover?
Heavier, costs more.

Are they not damaged easily? Easier to rip, wrinkle.

Can I read hardcover during travel on plane or train?

Mods, please delete this thread and permaban the OP.

Thanks in advance.

>Can I read hardcover during travel on plane or train?
Not on planes, they block out the radiowaves it needs to navigate. On train it’s probably fine if you keep it in a plastic bag.

Mods, ban this angry faggot and permanent him from Veeky Forums.

Thanks in advance.

I have made my decision and I’m going for the hardcover. And yes I read hardcover during my travel on train and plane. Hardcover it is and asoiaf is a nice serie tornend about despite what Veeky Forums is saying.

Why would anyone read thousands of pages of this absolute excrement?

I love Veeky Forums

Thank god I'm not you holy shit ahahahahaha god hahahaha you fucking faggot ahaha

Who the fuck are you talking too, autistic faggot.

Why would you bother reading a series that isn't finished? Any author still alive isn't worth living.

don't spend big money on this

just an advice

>Are they not damaged easily? Easier to rip, wrinkle.
No, unless you're sister-fucking southerner who chokes on dick at work. But in that case, you wouldn't be anywhere close to books so I think you're safe to get some paperbacks.

Here's my one and only rule: never buy mass market paperbacks. As someone with inordinately large hands, they're awkward as hell.

Because I have still hope that GRRM is gonna finish TWOW & ADOS.

Don’t worry user, but I think I’m going for the hardcover. In Holland they are kinda cheap, ya know.

Just stay away from this version unless you like reading tiny text printed toilet paper.

Paperback or hardcover? What are advantage and disadventage between those 2 versions?

I want a book I can put flat on its back so I can eat and drink while reading.

How old are you?
You should just stick to watching Marvel films if you're having this much of a hard time deciding on paperback/hardcover for fucking game of thrones books. GRRM sounds too complicated for you anyways.

No but these ones they are leather bound and tiny so it feels more fantasy

This is real deiusion

How old are you?
I don’t like nor do I watch capeshit. I think it’s more thing for you to watch that childish garbage flicks. I only want to know Which version is better, how is that too much to ask, you insolence sperg.

But anyway I go for the hardcover.

Mass market unironically
My favourite type and the cheapest

I think I lost a few brain cells reading that. What kind of delusional moron are you?

Hardback

It suprises me that you have brains at all. How fucking stupid could you be?

A surprisingly funny thread

You have to be 18 to post here

Clothback

Who are you responding to retard?

I only by paperback, so there's my suggestion. hardbacks are uncomfortable.

I was going to just post a light joke in this thread at first, but jesus holy christ OP. This is 2017 so I'm not going to fool myself into thinking your a troll. You just need to leave.

I would advise against hardcover for you. You would never be able to lift the books with the soy diet plan you're on.

>t. Soyboy

Can I sage the thread?

But he is already going to read a fairy tale book

kek desu

Why does Veeky Forums hates GRRM & asoiaf with so much passion?

No, because I will cancel your sage with a bump

A classic case of "It's popular so I hate it" or "Reddit likes it so I hate it".

Aah “the Classic Veeky Forums syndrome”
Is there any cure for this disease?

Suicide, or will strong enough to leave this place never to return

I’m trying the latter though the “never to return” may be Impossible.

borrow them from a library. don't spend a single cent on those shit books.

i don't know why anyone would put out a collection like this for a series of books that isn't even complete yet and will likely never be completed.

personally, i don't hate the series but it's needlessly long and should have been completed ages ago. martin should have stuck to his guns and completed the series as a trilogy. there's no harm in telling the damn story and going back to flesh out the world with more books. but, he's a fucking glutton. he's a fat fuck who doesn't know anything about portion control so he treats his page like his plate and piles on everything he can grab.

What do you value more, money or aesthetics and longevity?
There's your answer.

Both, I value both.