Let's have an orgy

orgyofthewill.net

No thanks, I'm good.

699. Veeky Forums is without a doubt the worst website in the history of the internet. I have never seen such an agglomeration of stupidity and wretchedness anywhere else, nor would have imagined that so much ugliness — mental, and no doubt also physical — could be possible in this world if I had never come across it. And they are all fully aware of this, which is why they prefer to remain anonymous, and almost immediately trash everything that they write, since they know it's rubbish. We are talking about individuals so weak and fearful that even the nicknames used by forum users feel too restrictive and oppressive to them. Individuals so slow and incoherent that they don't want others to be able to connect even as much as two of their posts together and hold them accountable for some measure of logic between them. This is the true bottom of the barrel of (sub)humanity. And that's why I keep an eye on it from time to time. You couldn't even meet such idiots in the street, since people in the street possess at least the minimum amount of strength required to leave their rooms and walk around. So if my site is the greatest site that exists and that will ever be made (and it is), Veeky Forums is the lowest one, and will remain so for as long as it remains the internet's bastion for all those who are attracted by anonymity (which is to say for nobodies).
And now sit back and watch the torrent of threads confounding anonymity with pseudonymity that will be popping up on there.

I will pass.

1. And as God once spun the whole world out of himself, so too the time will come for the world to coalesce and fuse in such a way as to recreate God. From which follows...

2. God's secret. Contrary to popular belief, he doesn't like to be "outside" the universe. He prefers to be inside it, where, as he himself has put it, "all the fun shit happens". For the eternal enemy of God is not, and has never been the Devil (for in fact the two of them are one and the same being), but good old plain boredom.

546. Why do subhumans believe that claiming that someone is powerful is an insult? Because hatred of power — which is to say reaction to it — is the very essence of the existence of subhumans. The finger-pointing followed by the damning cry of "Power!" is their call to arms: the rallying cry that gathers together all the subhumans, like the cry of "Brains!" does to zombies in zombie apocalypse movies, and sets them loose on the destruction of whatever strong, healthy and proud human or group of humans has lately enraged them and provoked their fury. In our times, this may be the rich (the "capitalists"), the beautiful, the intelligent, the Americans or the Jews: any human group whatever that has turned out well, that has managed to distinguish itself and achieve something. And that is how, through their near-automatic, almost-instinctive opposition, the subhumans make it harder for those successful groups of people to become even more successful. Subhumans, in other words, as far as our planet is concerned, are the sentient component of ressentiment/reaction/reversibility, or whatever other name you want to call the built-in, automatic difficulty-adjustment mechanism of the universe; of the "videogame" known as "Life".

417. The purpose of science is to be turned into technology, and the purpose of technology is to be used in the construction of the Overman. Any purpose other than this is false, at worst a challenge to our culture (since the Overman IS culture: its last and highest achievement), at best a mere misunderstanding. As for "pure science", this is as much of an absurdity as pure spirit: things we can't influence we have no interest in. And it is only because we can influence everything (because flux: either we can influence everything or nothing, since in a universe of flux changing one thing changes everything) that we are interested in everything. So if we help African children, it is only with a view to turning them into scientists and engineers to help construct the Overman. If we support the arts, we do so to inspire the Overman and help him to relax, or to use failed artists as waiters to serve the Overman his meals. Or McDonalds: to feed the subhumans who clean the toilets in the labs where the scientists and engineers are working on the Overman. Everything can be reduced to this. Every other conception of purpose is folly. Everything going the opposite way, e.g. environmentalism, artfagotry, religions other than Overman worship, and so on, are threats to be suppressed, or better yet to be reinterpreted as opportunities for the Overman to challenge himself and exercise his powers. Only as intellectual exercises for the Overman are all these forms of decay justified, but once their workings have been fully grasped, as they will be by the time the present work is over, they are nothing but nuisances that serve no useful purpose and must be minimized or, if possible, completely eliminated.

3. From the Declaration of Independence of a future Human nation: "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all lifeforms are created unequal, that they have no rights whatsoever apart from those that the ruling caste deems expedient to endow them with at any given time, and that Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness are not ideals to be placed over free men but mirages with which to confuse the weak minds of slaves and lead them to their holding cells".

4. The so-called "real" is merely someone else's fantasy.

5. The anti-racists say: there are no races. There are no lions, tigers, cougars, jaguars, panthers: they are all just cats. There are no blacks and whites — we are all just people. There are no people and animals — we are all just lifeforms. There are no beings and things — we are all just parts of the flux. Which strictly speaking is true, but which, by depriving us of any possible words and concepts, in no way helps us analyze anything or even so much as communicate — by which fact the will of those who reason in this way stands revealed.

This seems bat shit retarded but I like it.

Nietzsche has written the best books that will ever be written, period. I know you think that the idea of there being "best books" is ridiculous, but that's only because you are retards. And there are no best foods either, or best cars, or best climates, or cultures, or species, and everything is equal to everything else in existence: this is your philosophy, we know — but only when it suits you (because when it doesn't suit you there miraculously appear plenty of things that are superior to other things); and we know this too — we have figured it out all too well by now, so well that there are animals today that are more interesting to us than you.
Hot opinions with a side of strawmen?

>ctrl f
>Subhum
>248 results
user, I...

>The sun: beautiful, glorious, life-giving. But at the same time a giant ball of constant hydrogen bomb explosions so violent that to look at it directly, even though it's millions of kilometres away, can blind you. And it's precisely because it's so violent that it can shape the rest of the universe to such a degree and help create and sustain life for billions of years. Subhumans can see the beauty (or at least part of it, since its full extent is invisible to those with weaker brains), but they don't want to see the violence (let alone the beauty in the violence). I can well see environmentalists, if left unchecked, asking for a ban on nuclear explosions on the sun one day, too dumb to realize that without explosions there'd be no sun!
All of these are retarded, bro

That's weird. I found 250, plus myself.

Why is your praise section full of people shitting on you and why does it play obnoxious guitar music

>1. And as God once spun the whole world out of himself, so too the time will come for the world to coalesce and fuse in such a way as to recreate God. From which follows...
Why?

spot on

It's self-evident, is it not?

this, im not reading that trash but this is blatantly self-evident. you’d have to be a soulless husk not to see the force behind it

No I mean why will the world recreate God?

Because that is the will of the world.

To put it simply, this is Nietzsche's Eternal Recurrence (time repeats itself forever), and the author is God, or Nietzsche's Overman. God is responsible for everything (or as close as anyone gets to being responsible for everything), so he is responsible for the Recurrence, which recreates himself.

I'm not sure if Nietzsche wrote about this or not, but icycalm later makes a point about the universe not being made of infinitely divisible matter, which he says is proven by Zeno's paradoxes. This means that there are a finite number of configurations that the universe's energy can be in, which supports the Recurrence.

holy shit, why would someone take the time to write 818 entries filled with obvious falseness.

The running theme of his writing seems to be "obvious truths disguised as deep insights".

Most people actually rabidly disagree with just about everything he says. If it's obvious to you, then kudos, but could you give an example of what you are saying?

The juxtaposition of these posts is subhumanity at its finest.

Holy shit and they are both phrased with 'obvious' before truth or falseness. LOL.

Fuck, this is pure undiluted genius.

Scrolling through these pretty much randomly, take this one for example:

>590. The reality about PUAs, and especially the "alpha" kind: You were regular, and even sub-regular, Joes before, and now you are regular Joes who have figured out a way to get a chick once a week instead of once month or a year (or never), as before. That's all that's changed. Oh, and you are also a regular Joe who, along with the advice on how to get the girl, have also ingested a shitload of bullshit that rivals in stupidity all the feminist bullshit you despise.

Translation: Undesirable guys who can use techniques to get laid don't need to actually develop as people. Wow, what a superhuman insight. It's not that he's wrong, it's that anyone with a basic understanding of the will to power can recognize this as the most obvious thing in the world and shouldn't bother to write out an aphorism about it.

There's still good stuff there, but mayhaps his superior intellect might engage in some more rigorous self-editing in the future.

no u

He writes about PUAs particularly because some of the more successful ones like Krauser and Roosh have tried pushing their game theory into other territories like philosophy, making claims about beauty and taste and philosophical concepts which they simply do not have the right to.

"Obvious false idea supported by two paragraphs of intelligent vocabulary which ultimately leads to a perfect contradiction of original idea" There I added to the orgy

Meta-physics man. It's only real because of your belief. The color red is see is totally different than the color red you see and nobody knows, multiply by a million

This is the dumbest shit.

reads like your average twitter 115 IQ /pol/ browsing neo-nazi pagan douche with a few more big words sprinkled in because the guy thinks he's the next nietzsche

Anti racists dont say there are no races. Case in point: all lives matter. This guy sounds like he thinks he's a real Brave Thinker

Do these guys even entropy? Either way, we don't know if the universe is flat or spherical

>14 posters
>39 replies
OP is a faggot as usual. Kike shill

kys you greek homo

>Anti racists dont say there are no races.
Then what do you make of statements like "we're all human" which gets tossed around all the time?

This is stupid but marginally less stupid than I had expected it to be.

If it makes you feel better I wrote 7 posts speaking against this guy. Something this deep in quantity but this shallow in quality leads well to discussion.

But that's why I come here to try and help people.

I love you wretches.

>And they are all fully aware of this, which is why they prefer to remain anonymous
ironic

The passport of the author of this orgy is somewhere in Veeky Forums archives if you want it

t. meanie

This man is very mentally ill.

That's wrong though you fucking vinesauce watching retarded neanderthal. The color red is the same frequency for everyone, the same objects do or do not reflect that frequency are the same for everyone, and it's the parts of the eye and brain and nervous system that activate when they see that color are pretty much in the same locations for all Homo sapiens.

Idk what icycalm meant by that, but it wasn't some vinesauce normie shit that every nerd of moderately low intelligence has pondered over.

The subhuman posts his ironic reply before even reading the entire post you're replying to.

"And now sit back and watch the torrent of threads confounding anonymity with pseudonymity that will be popping up on there."

I would never expect such impatience or illiteracy on a LITERATURE board, but I guess he was right about how shitty Veeky Forums is.

So basically we should all become tripfags because those are the true posters.
Also I was referring to his anonymous posting on Veeky Forums

>he was
Stop lying, orgy

It brings up a fair amount of decent points, it's a hell of a lot bettter than mundus milleanus or whatever it's called written by that autistic """""roman""""" LARPing tripfag on Veeky Forums.

He makes a good point and then drowns it out with crazy. A lot of schizophrenics do that.

There is no understating how genuinely TERRIFYING Icycalm is if 1) he's your first exposure to these kinds of ideas, 2) you're of a sensitive temperament, and 3) are honest enough with yourself to not rationalize away the points he brings up.

His words hit like A-bombs.

Agreed. Now I find them somewhat hopeful though with regards to the future of humanity defeating the subhuman hordes and going to space and fighting aliens.

If he's making you feel bad about being a subhuman or half-human or whatever, just identify and be honest about your flaws and then stop fretting and worrying about the categories.

At least we're not a fucking cult, Jesus. This man reminds me of my bat-shit-crazy stream-of-consciousness English teacher from 12th grade.

based zirbas btfoing the brainlet subhumans

666. pee pee in vaguba

Pretty sure entropy can spontaneously decrease, it's just improbable especially given the complexity of even microscopic systems. Given endless time, however...

Fondue is gay
t. God-ermensch