Another year gone

>another year gone
>still no Veeky Forums gf
youtube.com/watch?v=DO7Ov9LQEPc

>tfw grade for A-level Lit got corrected and Oxford have agreed to accept me for study next year

Gonna bag myself that lit qt

She's going to suck off some Eton Chads, sorry
"Intellectual" women are without exception whores

I’m a state school Chad, southern birds love some northern rough, I’ll clean up

I literally can't imagine a qt lit girl
Meeting one would have me so worried about missing or losing her

You're going to get rekt, you'll be competing with 6'8" Fayard from Brixton in that case

>finally meet a grill interested in the Veeky Forums lifestyle
>go to museums together, exchange books, etc.
>talk about Veeky Forums topics over a bottle of wine
>barely responds to my messages

Should I call her a whore and end it lads I'm desperate here my uni is a Veeky Forums wasteland. Advice on how to sustain and develop this relationship?

you're the whore

I think I can handle a few lanklets lad

Your own fault for being a soyboy cuck, who brings a girl to a museum

I don't know why you're being so hostile but we genuinely had a good time together.

That green haired dyke could be cute if she didn't look so much like a dyke.

>girlfriend isn't into Veeky Forums at all, kinda dumb actually
>but she fawns over me for reading "oh you're so smart user"

is that better or worse?

m-maybe this year, r-right?

>we genuinely
>why are so mean
off yourself

After having seen the whole thing I have to say I changed my mind. She's a total cutie and I want her as my gf.
>giv

I don't know user, I wanted a Veeky Forums gf for a while, but I'm actually not that Veeky Forums at the moment and she would probably berate me for how illiterate I am

>14:09
>gushes with delight upon hearing the words "Infinite Jest"

Are you here Roberts?
You are definitely /ourgal/

>tfw will never have Roberts as a gf

do it, you faggot

Why are they all white?

>thumbnail
>tranny on the left
>epitome of Veeky Forums

dear god.

>tfw you realize OP is actually Roberts offering herself as a Veeky Forums gf

Is Roberts the definitive Veeky Forums's waifu? I think she is, bros.

But user, Thompson a cute

>Roberts knows Shakespeare and Wallace like the back of her alabaster hand
my heart

Don't fall for her, user. She's just another roastie at the end of the day. She blongs to Chad.

>belongs

lit chicks are hot-ass wifeys but low-key ho w/ lots of boiz on the go, being equal-to/better than the boiz

But she's so cute. She gets all embarrassed even when she answers the questions right.

She didn't recognize Chekhov though. That's a pretty big deal.

lol at the chekhov answer
>didnt know who peake was
>teeth
im a 20 year old community college stem student and knew more literature answers than those english majors. some of those answers for science questions were pretty cringy as well, like the doppler answer

Yeah, quite a few of these questions didn't seem to bad to me. Try skipping to episode 24 or so, the questions begin to get very obscure and specific; in addition they end up chaining them together as if you go to a wiki article and keep clicking on entries for stuff mentioned in the original article.

She is all right but she isn't even in the same league as Robertsfu.

>tfw i had a Veeky Forums gf who thought salinger and other shit was pleb tier
>tfw she was reading lolita for fun
>tfw she wanted me to read it at the same time as her
>tfw she told me i acted a lot like humbert
>tfw she lowkey wanted humbert lolita roleplay

what is "things that never happened"

>liking Nabokov but thinking Salinger is pleb tier
Why do girls love gimmicks so much?

last part is an exaggeration but the girl had some weird shit goin on
i dumped her because she was cheating on me with her brother

It was real..in my mind

>University accepted my admission for Philosophy

Did I fuck up Veeky Forums?

Pic related to the post, a Veeky Forums qt

FUCKING STOP POSTING THAT IMAGE YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT. FAGGOT.

she obviously didn't think so

>tfw pleb gf

It's a stange feel

>tfw patrician gf
feels good mane

>thinks women in english classes are interested in the men
It's pretty obvious that regardless of university your degree is still pretty worthless. Unless you have money you're just as screwed as you were before, the last thing women want is to be dating someone on the same course. Sorry to piss on your Christmas tree OP.

Worse, I can't date these people. Initially there's a little bit of an ego boost but when you've been together for any amount of time her stupidity will catch up with you. It becomes more irksome than anything else when you have nothing in common.

Sounds like you're just an insecure brainlet yourself. I love stupid girls they make me feel like a kid again and get to come down to Earth between my intense intellectual work. Last thing I need is some uppity dyke getting hostile because I don't think homosexuals are transcendentally legitimate

There's good and there's bad. I do find that her simplicity is a great antidote to my usual morose overthinking schtick. My last relationship was with a girl just as smart as me and we were so intense with one another that neither of us ending up making the other happy.

man I wish I went to a different university honestly
the degree I'm doing is fun but the uni outside of teachers is trash, it's all chinese students and no history to the place. just too scared to quit at this point

Typical projection on Veeky Forums from someone who's probably just read their first Schopenhauer essay.
>likes stupid women
>talks about insecurity

>intense intellectual work
>Veeky Forums
okay Happy Christmas to you too user!

>tfw insanely cute gf who reads Jung, Erich Fromm, Yukio Mishima and Sylvia Plath

Don't worry user, most people at most uni's with any awareness feel the same way. I go to a RG uni and am one of their "more prestigious" courses and feel lied to about the entire process. The lectures are droll, lecturers are dreadful teachers and the course itself is unrealistic in what it expects of undergraduates. I was very tempted to quit half-way through the second year but you come to the realisation that employers don't care about "what you know" rather "what you endured" on your respective course.

>messages
play it cool, boyo. write her letters instead.

and then you woke up