What do you guys think of Yahtzee's books?

What do you guys think of Yahtzee's books?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ben_"Yahtzee"_Croshaw
youtube.com/user/TheEscapistMagazine/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=OBc1aQeqZTQ&app=desktop
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>e celebs
Fuck off, underaged teen.

I only read mogworld. It read like a Pratchett work of metafantasy. looked for jam in shops but couldn't find it. Haven't read his most recent but I've moved onto more serious lit. If you like pratchett or mmo-themed comedic fantasy go for mogworld

I think he's a fairly solid comedy writer, Will Save the Galaxy For Food and Mogworld are both good books on their own merits. The humour comes off as a bit forced sometimes but his style definitely translates well from video to paper.

What is this 2007? This cunt is still around?

He's doing pretty well, definitely the only person still working for the Escapist that's worth listening to these days.
Jim Sterling went independent a few years back but he's still pretty funny. Bob Chipman was sacked around the same time and has since become a living parody of himself (not that he was ever better than Yahtzee or Sterling).

I can't tell who this thread is about. Is there really a writer named Yahtzee?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ben_"Yahtzee"_Croshaw

Golly gee that two second Google search for "yahtzee writer" sure worked up a thirst

Golly gee this is a place for talking about book related things

There is a youtuber named Yahtzee who rants about video games. apparently like the cinema sins guys and few others, he has written books.
youtube.com/user/TheEscapistMagazine/videos

these are book related.

The best thing he ever did was reading Eye of Argon with his buddy Gabe.

youtube.com/watch?v=OBc1aQeqZTQ&app=desktop

the entire "let's Drown Out" series is pure comfort-kino.

People that have meltdowns that sound something like "/pol/tard ann coulter 90 page shit book /pol/eddit magababy dudebro ben shapiro empty book /pol/tard /pol/tard /POL POL POL" are okay with these types of books

People that get so triggered about these books that they feel the need to write replies as autistic as this need to finish their juiceboxes and toddle off back to /pol/

You're an autistic retard and my numbers prove it

Nice

I really enjoyed Mogworld, it was like some weird combination of SAO and a Pratchett novel, but it worked extremely probably because I did waste away a past life in MMOs. The man definitely has a target demographic.

Jam was ok. The execution was a bit stilted, but it was passable, parts were amusing. I think it could be better adapted as a movie than a book.

Haven't read his latest thing though.

Goddamn I love Rustle

>no one's mentioned this modern classic yet
Plebs

> it takes one to know one

it's a christmas miracle!!!

xD

>not sharing the actual list

Jesus.."film buff"...i hate everything

I used to be imdb top-250 tier back in junior high school.