Who is a writer who grasps the totality of everything? One who eliminates perspective best?

Who is a writer who grasps the totality of everything? One who eliminates perspective best?

Pynchon's best moments

Pynchon really wants the universe to live with that answer huh

Shakespeare probably for his irreducible polyphony, in the standard Bloom-ian readings of him. Paglia sums it up nicely in various places

Dostoevsky's polyphony, read in the light of Lukacs' theory of the modern novel

Goethe's collected works for "eliminating perspective" through his morphological/proto-phenomenological insights and his higher idea of science and knowlege

Emerson's essays definitely, transcendentalism generally but especially Emerson

Why eliminate perspective if subjectivity is the only thing giving meaning in a meaningless world?

What exactly made you choose THAT picture for this thread ?

>Paglia

Fucking pseud idiot

He's not talking about eliminating subjectivity he's talking about the synthesis of subjectivity. The perspective of all perspectives. The world as God sees it

Whitehead, Leibniz, Kant, Land, N, Deleuze, Chuanzi coming from different angles of attack

She's okay. Student of Bloom's, savvy Freudian in the sense of seeing through Freud's "operative" concepts and not his theoretical framework. Fellow traveller with some other interesting figures who draw ambivalently from psychoanalysis, usually in ways much more interesting than the French because much more subtle than the French, because in France it was an actual cult.

She's a stupid dyke and you're a youtube intellectual. Sad

Schopenhauer has a great system of interpreting the totality

Pessoa

when did she get conflated with youtube pseuds?

When she never said anything of worth outside being a dyke who doesn't like SJWs

Bataille, if you can handle the ride

A complete grasp of existence is impossible, as everything would cancel out leaving nothing.

I'm not sure what this means and therefore I can't answer

Later Wittgenstein

t. Pseud

t. brainlet

That’s what I was gonna say

>grasps the totality of everything

Babys first steps into nihilism

what does this even mean, do you comprehend the op at all?
you're a living meme

Tolstoy when he takes you into a room full of people.

>what does this even mean, do you comprehend the op at all?

Do you even understand that a phrase like 'grasps the totality of everything' is utterly absurd?

Sean Goonan

Its not if you're intelligent enough to understand abstract concepts. Maybe stick to analytic philosophy

>Its not if you're intelligent enough to understand abstract concepts.

Abstraction is purely for the sciences now. Literature is pointless pseudo-intellectualism.

>the totality of everything

woah.. so this is the power of pseud tautologies

Rimbaud

>lit is pointless
no science is by definition pointless, aimless and grasping

Borges ;)

The author of my diary desu

>no science is by definition pointless, aimless and grasping

What century are you living in?

Literature is nothing more than fantasy.

Rilke