Who are the best modern Christian thinkers?

Who are the best modern Christian thinkers?

>Christians
>Modern thinking
Pick one (only).

I used modern as a timeframe not a mode of thinking.

cringe
kill all "christian" "anti-modernist" posters on this board... i will send you to dungeon hell of modernity where you will understand true meaning. i will tickle rape ur gebitals.. licc your eyes.

sorry for indecency. but this word-evil..
Is it just me or is Edward Feser a retarded pseud? Failed polemic. Failed philosopher. Strange posturing person. Sense of robotic insecurity, philosophical malice. Bad faith reminiscient of the most mediocre Veeky Forums posters. Blog. dude kill hume..

Who is better? HM. Do you want modern Christians like last century? Or contemporary as in right now Christians.

>modern Christian thinkers

>Do you want modern Christians like last century? Or contemporary as in right now Christians.
either

I SWEAR I'M A CHRISTIAN

Alistair MacIntyre

Alasdair

My brain is dumb today.

anscombe. rahner. bunch of priests and shit. wojtyla, ratzinger. want some jews? buber.

Putting this much effort into shitposting. Sounds like you're having a pretty lonely Xmas user.

on the contrary, ive had an eventful long tiring christmas and i need to recuperate through mindless unfilterrd shitposting. anyway beddybyes for me, past 12am. sleepy aussie time. night

The greatest living Christian thinker is Jesus Christ.

I like Trent Horn but I'm not a fan of his cosmological argument because I think he goes a little too far with it in claiming that the universe had an absolute beginning. I agree that the universe most likely did have a beginning and that his arguments for it are strong but I don't think it's a necessary position to take because the first mover argument is valid even if the universe is eternal. It unnecessarily opens his argument for God's existence to objections which makes it less persuasive.

MacIntyre, Feser, Oderberg, Amscombe, Gilson, Garrigou-Lagrange, Maritain, Swinburne, Platinga, Geach. This will keep you reading for years if you read only them and will cover massive amounts of ground.

Jean-Luc Marion

>who are the top athletes of today who compete in the special olympics

do you have some weird fetish OP

>weelyum leign crog

These pictures are so played out.

sorry man
*hangs head in shame

me

Glen Beck, Ben Shapiro, Ted Cruz and of course Rod Dreher

Me

Unironically Dawkins.

Nicolás Gómez Dávila and Soren Kierkegaard

>Ben Shapiro

>deese pikdurs ar so playd oud

Ratzinger/Benedict XVI is the greatest theologian alive today.