Thoughts on Malcolm Gladwell?

Thoughts on Malcolm Gladwell?

I just got three of his books for Christmas

>I just got three of his books for Christmas

Wow, lol. Your family is jewed to fuck

They're the goodest of goys, yeah

Obviously a genetic disaster. Le 3% face.

I read Outliers and it sucked. The premise is agreeable, but hardly groundbreaking (who thinks opportunity and hard work has nothing to do with success?) and the "proof" consists of mostly anecdotes. He cites studies, but there's no mention of how they were received by the rest of the professional community.

The book is the epitome of lazy cash grabs for plebs trying to look smart.

Malcolm Gladwell

>has published books
>former time 100 most influential
>$45,000 speaking fee
>estimated net worth of $30 million

You two

>Once got 5 replies to a low-effort shitpost
>Former Veeky Forums 100 most influential in a specific thread, a thread incidentally about how the jews are the reason that straight white men can't get laid anymore
>$0 speaking fee, terrible public speakers
>estimated net worth in the low thousands

R E S S E N T I M E N T

t. Chaim Gooberstein

Good goy. Keeping pushing for your masters. I'm literally laughing quietly to myself.

I just skimmed his wikipedia summary and it's literally impossible that any of his books are good. You should trate both for different copies of Lolita.

He writes fairy tales, seriously, but not even fun ones

Trip fag too, LOL
>blaming lack of artistic success on the Jews
Ah shit, hitler 2.0

Shut up kike

Oh, shit! It's my man Sean Goon!

>you
>cant even spell resentment properly

haha your family is retarded

Takes 10000 hours to become an expert in igon values

you’re so dumb im not even upset

That is actually quite a likeable face.
Give him a labcoat

I assume I dislike him tho I know nothing of him simply because there are always like 15 copies at a time of each of his books on shelves at Barnes and Noble, and most people are idiots so I tend to question things popular in that way.

>That is actually quite a likeable face.

Are you joking? He literally looks like an orc, a posterchild for why you shouldn't race-mix

>hurr durr Nietzsche spelt "resentment" in a silly way so now its okay to do it

That's the kind of face you'd like to see as a friend of yours. Wonky but friendly, endearing.

I've only ever listened to his podcast, it's entertaining, but uses anecdotes to support a larger claim.

I used to love him, but now I realise a lot of his stuff is pseudoscientific crap. E.g. in one book he claims that because the Chinese word for twelve is literally called "ten two" it is easier for Chinese schoolchildren to learn addition (not that crazy of a claim), and that it is therefore also much easier for Chinese people to learn uni-level calculus (wtf).

Especially his claims concerning linguistics and the role of languages are complete bullshit.

>heh, you think i care about success or happiness, heh, foolish child i am laughing at you right now

Wow man, you win!

Kill yourself.

>Unironically telling someone to kill themself

W E W L A D
E A
W L
L W
A E
D A L W E W

Oh no, my meme magic is gone :O