The Foundation for Exploration

LAst thread got derailed. I'll be asking Christmas questions in this thread about my book and works.

In case you haven't read it yet, or seen it, I have written the most important organization of human thought.

Other urls found in this thread:

thefoundationpress.com/fulltext.html
warosu.org/lit/thread/9434903
warosu.org/lit/thread/S10446964#p10447354
warosu.org/lit/thread/S10446298
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

Bump

I really wonder if it is Goonan who makes these threads or some schizoid.

Sounds interesting, bump

Kill yourself. You think you're some kind of "philosopher king" but your masters are lying to you. They just know you're stupid enough to belief it.

Sean -- Doesn't it hurt your spine to spend so much time sucking your own dick?

Yours truly,
user

Did answer your question reasonably enough?

Both.

Kill yourself. You think ruining another thread will stop me?

Another one trying to defame me.

Now everyone can see how hard you're trying to shut me up. I'm clearly saying some important things.

Leave it to the fucking JIDF to make fun of metal illness. Pathetic.

Bump

this is actually a great book

No it's not, Sean. It's shitty. Go kill yourself.

no, not him

thefoundationpress.com/fulltext.html

Orgy of the Will was better.

THE EXPLORATION OF OUTER SPACE The Foundation is a foundation for the exploration of our existence in a holistic sense and also in a physical sense. The foundation for exploration is a foundation for the physical exploration of our universe. The physical exploration of the universe is a component of the holistic exploration of our existence in searching the unknown and providing structure to continue searching the unknown. Part of the purpose of all the foundations in building and preventing destruction is to provide a base framework for the continuing exploration of existence. We must leave the (false) safety of the Earth and venture into the unknown and harsh universe. We must expand to the outer reaches of space and must colonize other worlds. The colonization of other worlds and manned exploration of deep space is th

Who do you think wrote it, stupid. Kill yourself.

Take your meds, Sean.

This is legit genius.
Thanks, Sean. You're gonna go far.

e true exploration of our universe. The true exploration of our universe is ingrained into the path of building and humanity must be on the path of building in order to truly explore the universe. We must explore our universe to protect against complete annihilation. We exist in the cradle of Earth, but we cannot all remain here in one location because we exist in a universe of trillions and trillions of colliding and exploding chunks of various forms of matter so large and numerous that the mind cannot fathom our true place. Cosmic events are a part of a cosmic existence. A large rock, or star of bursting plasma, or black hole can hit or influence our speck of a planet at any moment without even a flinch from any one of Earth’s inhabitants. It is time for every individual and the species as whole to know their place in the universe. Nuclear war, global disease/environmental disasters, and overpopulation are other reasons for our species to expand off of one single location in which every member of our species is planted. Space exploration and colonization solves the overpopulation problem. Our species can healthily reproduce in a seemingly infinite universe. If our universe is not infinite, or if it reverses its expanding nature and begins to collapse, overpopulation can be dealt with in other ways. The revelation of the universe’s nature in those cases will provide humanity with something grander to consider and deal with than simply overpopulation. Humanity needs courage, resilience, strength, and intelligence in order to explore space, striving for these things puts humanity on the path of building, therefore striving to explore space puts humanity on the path of building. The exploration of outer space is also a masculine endeavor, requiring men to be masculine and aligning them with the path of building. Especially in what I foresee in the shorter run, men must cultivate masculinity and use masculine traits to explore. Women will follow once the harshness of new worlds is reduced and new civilizations are put into place. Courage in a masculine sense is needed to explore, and is also needed to understand the need to explore. When men obtain masculinity, courage, and the spirit of exploration, it is paramount to explore to quench the masculine nature and spirit of exploration, and to keep men happy. We must explore our universe to provide a goal for humanity to come together and work on. It is necessary for humanity to come together in order to accomplish real space exploration and space exploration provides something necessary for humanity to come together for. Space exploration has the potential to unite all of humanity. Humanity always needs a struggle. We need adversity in order to create and build, otherwise peopl

Really now? How's it feel knowing it's all downhill from there?

The greatest philosopher and art critic of our times. Overman. I.e. not you.

I'm saving humanity. Your masters can't stop me. How does that make you feel? Go ahead, consult your script, moron. I can smell your panic.

e true exploration of our universe. The true exploration of our universe is ingrained into the path of building and humanity must be on the path of building in order to truly explore the universe. We must explore our universe to protect against complete annihilation. We exist in the cradle of Earth, but we cannot all remain here in one location because we exist in a universe of trillions and trillions of colliding and exploding chunks of various forms of matter so large and numerous that the mind cannot fathom our true place. Cosmic events are a part of a cosmic existence. A large rock, or star of bursting plasma, or black hole can hit or influence our speck of a planet at any moment without even a flinch from any one of Earth’s inhabitants. It is time for every individual and the species as whole to know their place in the universe. Nuclear war, global disease/environmental disasters, and overpopulation are other reasons for our species to expand off of one single location in which every member of our species is planted. Space exploration and colonization solves the overpopulation problem. Our species can healthily reproduce in a seemingly infinite universe. If our universe is not infinite, or if it reverses its expanding nature and begins to collapse, overpopulation can be dealt with in other ways. The revelation of the universe’s nature in those cases will provide humanity with something grander to consider and deal with than simply overpopulation. Humanity needs courage, resilience, strength, and intelligence in order to explore space, striving for these things puts humanity on the path of building, therefore striving to explore space puts humanity on the path of building. The exploration of outer space is also a masculine endeavor, requiring men to be masculine and aligning them with the path of building. Especially in what I foresee in the shorter run, men must cultivate masculinity and use masculine traits to explore. Women will follow once the harshness of new worlds is reduced and new civilizations are put into place. Courage in a masculine sense is needed to explore, and is also needed to understand the need to explore. When men obtain masculinity, courage, and the spirit of exploration, it is paramount to explore to quench the masculine nature and spirit of exploration, and to keep men happy. We must explore our universe to provide a goal for humanity to come together and work on. It is necessary for humanity to come together in order to accomplish real space exploration and space exploration provides something necessary for humanity to come together for. Space exploration has the potential to unite all of humanity.

please stop making fun of mental illness

Overcomplication: The world has become too complicated and too complex, making individuals feel lost, alone, and powerless. Life does not need to be complex, and a simple life is far superior. Society and systems within society must be scaled back and simplified. The truly important things in life must be brought into the forefront, and simplicity will follow.

Kill yourself. You think stopping me is moral and it's pathetic. Green with envy idiot. Tell your masters to update their tactics. I need a real challenge.

Prove the simplicity of the Whole.

Human history will forever be classified as this: Before-Foundation, After-Foundation. You need to take me seriously.

Nobody takes you seriously because you post about your book too much.

Some nuggets from the archive:

warosu.org/lit/thread/9434903

So you've heard of it? Have you read it?

You think you're somehow more moral than me because you work for "big powerful" people but it's just sad and you aren't. Look in a mirror.

Kill yourself.

I told you to offer a proof of the simplicity of things, i.e., I told you to defend your dumb assertions. Not the same as moralizing, but you know, have fun moralizing about how that makes you feel you fuckin' clod.

Another green with envy JIDF derailer. No one read this post.

I mean, you're a genius, so I guess I'd have to model my suicide off of yours. So, how are you planning on killing yourself?

>no one read this post, i.e., everyone read this post
>if i tell people not to look at the thing it totally doesn't draw attention to it

Kill yourseld.

I'm not a literal shill. So I'm not. You should though. It'll stop your burning green with envy.

Followers, do not read this post or this one:
There are people here trying to tear down what I have built up. Do not give them attention.

If you can, hide all anonymous posts. I'm not sure how to do it.

>a christmas miracle

you're not the real sean goonan. I know him and he would never post these horrible things you're saying.

What the hell is this, Sean:

I am going to fucking scream.

You fucking Soros lackeys don't know how tripcodes work and I'm laughing. My followers know it's me, idiots, because the posts all say ## Gooboy at the top (my soccer nickname). How fucking dumb are you bootlicking idiots. I'm literally ready to scream.

Literally? Can you put that up on Youtube?

Well I've been discussing making a youtube channel with my team. Should be up in a week or so. Do you have any suggestions for topics?

Or yr just spamming and people are having fun teasing an obvious self important idiot

Yes, if you don't mind!

1) You, literally ready to scream

If you read The Foundation for Exploration by Sean Goonan, you'd know why we're all smirking at you right now.

Nothing marks an important thinker than somebody stomping their feet and screaming “I’m important!”

With wrath, even

The first time you'll ejaculate from anything but your own hand will be a hollowpoint bullet entering your forehead.

I bet Sean is literally smirking with wrath right now. I have his phone number, let me check—I feel your jealousy and it's making me laugh.

My book sucks, I don't want you to read it.

What's my jealousy feel like? Is it like observing someone desiring to hit you like your father does, and to recognize that they, unlike your father, can't hit you, after coming home to see their NEET disappointment of a son?

Nice fake, shill.

EVERYONE PLEASE NOTICE HOW HARD THEY ARE TRYING TO SHUT ME UP

Deleting your posts are ya, big boi?

I am a shill for Sean Goonan, shut me up Sean Goonan.

What form would a real challenge take?

You do know you left your name on right?

Ps I read your book. Your assessment of ‘liberals and conservatives’ could have been written by any random person on the Internet.

You also fail to actually explain exactly how you plan to rebuild gender roles and force everybody back into them. As far as gay and trans people go, are you planning to kill them or just jail them?

What are you babbling about? We literally bask in your jealousy.

It's funny, the archive still collects deleted posts

EVERYONE KNOW MY TRIP YOU MORON

Kill yourself.

Identity is arbitrary, I am the real Sean Goonan.

"Right from the start of the semester I started losing my mind being in a place I did not want to be in, with people I did not like, and
these things combined with my intesne search for absolute Truth manifested into an existential breakdown, where I started to lose control
over my mind and my grasp on how to act. I did not know how to withhold myself from being drawn into the void. "

True tales from " The Goon Files". What happens next week? (You auto-erotic asphyxiate your way to heaven.)

who is sean goonan?

Might as well attach the archive for the other thread too, just for keks

warosu.org/lit/thread/S10446298

>any random
My subtlety and depth of penetrating inside is clearly above and below you, stupid.

>gay and trans
The class of employable mentally ill will remain where they are.

Tell your masters you need to go back to shill school. This is pathetic even by their standards. You fucks follow me around when I go literally anywhere shopping, though I tripped you up last time-and now you follow me thread to thread-you won't keep this knowledge from spreading, go run crying to your masters now, tell them how hard you got schooled. Pathetic.

You sound like a Mandark

>The class of employable mentally ill will remain where they are.

I guess that's why you never got far after schooling.

Kill yourself

Didn't you try to kill yourself and thats why you had to drop out?

am doing rite or no

Not true. My trip is Sean Goonan !!pCz9FGd0KWn. My followers know it. Any post without it is a liar. #CantStopMe (Trending) (And I'm laughing to myself)

You know we can still read this in the archive, right?

I'm going to scream if you JIDF bootlickers keep making fun of mental illness. I'm smirking because you think you're getting to us, but we're just using you to our own ends.

Kill ourself.

hahahahahahaha

i am shaun goodman

i am writer