Is this a good book, or just a /pol/-tier polemic?

Is this a good book, or just a /pol/-tier polemic?

read it and find out dweeb

>implying the left doesn't deal in polemic

I'd like some information before going and throwing $20 at potential IRL shitposting, faggot.

Murray is a not-so-closeted liberal whose schtick is softening reactionary sentiments for NPR listeners

You'll really only find it interesting if you're a white liberal who's having second thoughts about this whole Brazilification thing (too late). Anybody outside the prog bubble is already well-aware of what it timidly suggests

It's slightly more estute /pol/posting. It's still paranoid baseless retarded condescending garbage tho.

How did he imply that?

Why are you pretending you've read it? When you pretend that you are not too stupid to have read it, you're actually only exaggerating your stupidity. You would have seemed less stupid if you didn't try (and fail) to appear not stupid

I'm on Veeky Forums, judging books by the cover comes natural.

We've been judging books we haven't read since forever, newfag.

>Turkey
>Europe
No wonder it declined :^)

Good introductory book on the problem we face but doesn't mention the most important aspect, which is jewish involvement in destroying white countries through mass immigration.

Turkey is unironically more European than America ever was or will be.

no surprise, the author is shill for neoconservatism

Agreed, Turkey is more European than any anglophone nation

At first I though maybe you were Turkish, but Turkish shitposters don't really want to be considered European as much as they want Europeans to be Turkish. What's much more likely is that you're a part of the white left attempting to push a certain agenda.

He's probably a German rationalizing the fact 3/4 of the couples he sees on the street are WW/TM

I just despise le 56% mutts. Doesn't mean I don't hate the Turks for what they did to my country and people you faggot.

Kike poster here.

There is certainly something to be said about the difference between Europeans and Anglos, but I don't see how you can claim they're more different than Europeans and Turks.

I somewhat agree, as an American that's been to the UK as well as Central and Eastern Europe, and Turkey. The further east you go, the weirder the people, languages and culture becomes.

bump

>Murray is a not-so-closeted liberal
lol

>Turkey is more European than any anglophone nation

Download it somewhere as an eBook

>this whole Brazilification thing (too late)
In the US maybe but Europe still has a chance.

>WW/TM
It's not even like they are t*rks. Most of them are swarthy k*rds roleplaying as t*rks.

>paranoid
>*yet another truck attack*
>baseless
>*beheadings in the streets*
>retarded
>*rape cases skyrocket*
>condescending
>*another grenade attack in a formerly tranquil European city*

>brazilification
Hey now, we don't mix with kebab.

Every white country has a lot more than a chance since most people aren't affected by the invasion and thus not even aware of it yet, and because white people controlled the world with much fewer people and would never be out even if it were much worse. The only thing lacking is will and the leadership to purge or punish the jews who are causing this. This is only beginning so anyone declaring it already over should be assumed to be a jew trying to demoralize the enemy.

He's a Houellebecq fan who throws amusing bantz at lefties, I'm going to guess it's good.

>implying there is such a thing as racial conscience in this hellhole
>implying you won't be lynched for saying you wouldn't date a nigger
>implying that only happens in rio and bahia

What's so funny? Murray is basically a liberal who isn't too keen on Islam. I'm not knocking him for it either, it makes logical sense if you compare liberalism with Islam.

There is, to some extent, but I'm just saying a lot of people I know (I'd even extrapolate this to most people, actually) would straight up not have a relationship with kebab, maybe mostly for cultural reasons but still.

I know 4 black people who openly say they actually don't date niggers, two of them are women, they get mild anger and confusion thrown their way but not much else.
I doubt I could get away with that though.
t. carioca

> brazlians don't mix with arabs

aren't you all 3/4ths christian lebanese? argentina and chile too

Literally no where was that implied kek

> Douglas Murray
> Islam and Immigration
yeah, rubbish. Throw it where it belongs.

i listened to his sam harris podcast and i agree with him

Your grandchildren will appreciate this attitude you decided to take when they're defending their families from the spread of the caliphate.

Seems like I'm one of the few people on this thread that has actually read it.

The book is a criticism of the modern soft-left concensus on immigration for the layman.
Nothing too special in the way of sophisticated but he goes beyond the question of migrants to the underlying values which caused such policies in the first place.
In the concluding chapters he alludes to declining Church numbers and a shift in moral attitudes that may explain why the West is so slow to defend its way of life against those who would wish to change it.

All in all it's a great book for easy (although depressing) reading, however I wouldn't part with £20 in order to get it - currently on sale on Amazon for £8.
I'd only get a physical copy in order to pass it on to friends who need their bubble bursting regarding this issue. It's not something you'd necessarily read again.

>10000 americand get shot annually
>Europe has a problem with those pesky Muzzies that kill 30 people/year

Top jej

This is your brain on /pol/

Arabs are retarded savages who don't belong in Europe, even if they're slightly less savage than the africans jewish-owned slave ships brought to America.

Are you European?

Yes, are you?

I am. Shut the fuck up you fucking nigger, nationalism almost did us over twice and destroyed 2 generations of young men, our infrastructure, left the East at the mercy of Stalin and the West a shambling ruin. Fuck you. I'd rather live with Arabs and niggers than Nazis and Commies.

>jewish owned slave ships

You are retarded.

>Arabs are retarded savages who don't belong in Europe
this

You should consider killing yourself. You are the epitome of the self-loathing, weak male cuck facilitating the current invasion and your nation will be stronger once your genes are out of circulation. Seriously, do it. Or go live in one of those arab/nigger neighborhoods where they'll eventually kill you anyways.

Europe has starting going downhill ever since the inception of the European Union

No, you are.

He's a classical liberal- basically what retard Dave Rubin posits to be

Islam, at its core, is a religion that is okay with committing violence against nonbelievers. Question the Quran? You question God. You question God. You deserve death.

Efficient.

Yes user, Lopez and Roosevelt sure are Asiatic Jewish names. And yes user, every slave ship was owned and manned by Jews. And only Jews owned black slaves. And only Jews traded in slaves.

>dying in wars for Jewish banks is the fault of nationalists
Yeah okay big brain. Since when is it in a nation's interests to engage in a massive war for no justifiable reason?

Yeah man, the Jews totally forced Hitler to invade neutral Belgium and Holland and Denmark and Norway. It was also the Jews that killed the Archduke in Sarajevo and had the Habsburgs ultimatum Serbia and then attack. All the Jews' fault, mhm.

This is an accurate review. It is a good overview of the current crisis in europe. But, his conservatism lite stops him from being able to talk about any solutions to this problem other than assimilation and stopping the flow.

Hebraic sarcasm is not enough to disprove the scholarship of that source.

Same jewish poster here as above trying to cover for his gypsy war band. Jews had been pushing for war with Germany for years.

Consider suicide

>our infrastructure
Yeah, niggers are known to preserve and develop infrastructure.

You don't get to edit the Spectator without being quite bright.

It is not a world changer. Anyone without their brain on leftism will understand all the problems he identifies. But for those, like him, who are secluded either through wealth or geographical isolation then it really does go to new places. I'd give it to any young professional, Tory leaning, pro-EU friends without hesitation.

He's basically the first person from his field who has come out with anything like that. It's fairly well written, thought out and reasonable.

So he's not a liberal. He's a "classical liberal" AKA right-wing.

it's mostly a mix of portuguese, italian, and native tribes, plus a bunch of krauts in the south, and the biggest jap community outside japan mostly in the southeast
of course there's actual blacks, but kebab isn't very common

The terroristic attacks are far from the biggest threat that Muslims pose to Europe. While they may kill hundreds or even thousands each year (it's certainly not 30, you get more than that dead in one attack sometimes), the biggest threat is replacement. European civilization will deteriorate as the general population deteriorate from nobles into savages.

Non-whites cannot sustain western civilization and they will not care to either. I know this is not pol but-

gun related deaths are a tragedy but they are not an existential threat to our existence.

Bump

>blames the consequences on failed diplomacy on nationalism
It's not nationalism's fault that Hapsburg monarchy decided to use its network of alliances to press its claims on Serbia. It's also not nationalism's fault that the UK and France pursued appeasement against Adolf Hitler instead of drawing the line when they had the chance and the leverage. There was a time in Nazi history where even Benito Mussolini could have overrun Germany and toppled Adolf Hitler. If anything, the lack of French nationalism and their indecision in implementing a solid defense strategy contributed to their speedy demise.

>Nazi history
You know the "Nazis" never called themselves Nazis, don't you? If you want to sound knowledgeable of history start by getting the terminology correct.