Famous book written by a female

>Famous book written by a female
>It was actually written by a male for her

George Sand was a brilliant writer, it's a shame he is not remembered.

sham*

You mean like Jane Austen?

I watched the grinch yesterday it was pure kino

It's a sad state of affairs that I'm considering writing from a perspective of a woman to better my chances of getting published (my name is already commonly used for females anyways).

When I'm writing, I started unconsciously detecting paragraphs and bits that just sound "too white", "too patriarchical", "too Christian" or "too moral" which I unfortunately have to throw out if I ever wish to make it past the literary gatekeepers.

>When I'm writing, I started unconsciously detecting paragraphs and bits that just sound "too white", "too patriarchical", "too Christian" or "too moral" which I unfortunately have to throw out if I ever wish to make it past the literary gatekeepers.

>muh boogeymen is why im a shit writer

Submit a work with Christian, white, patriarchical themes and let me know how it makes it past Jewish gatekeepers.

Even Mel Gibson told Caveziel that playing Jesus will be career suicide in Hollywood and not to expect any significant role again.

>Submit a work with Christian, white, patriarchical themes

it's a shame we won't see your avant-garde work get published

there is a massive market for "christian fiction
but autistic ranting about modernity w/ some "traditional christianity" as an alternative is not christian fiction

The publishing world is full of white guys like you, pretending to be from a minority group and writing the books other white guys love to hate. It's pretty ironic.

lel

>It's pretty ironic.
the irony is that they are forced into it via the Culture Distorter we all know so well, who, in the meantime, have been unable to find women or minority authors worthy of being published.

You make absolutely no sense.

silly bint.
1. white males cannot get conventionally published due to PC faggotry.
2. Adopt minority names and themes and manage to get published.
3. Minority and womyn writers still don't get published b/c they're still shit.
That clear enough for ya, cunt?

I got your drift user, you still make no sense.

BOOOOoooooo!!

Write from the heart faggot.

Don't let the discrimination of IDpol idiots warp your creation.

>White males cannot get conventionally published due to PC faggotry
... most published authors, including the ones on best seller lists, are white male. The goal of conservative politics is to invigorate the privileged classes with an undue sense of victimhood. Because even victimhood is their privilege. I unironically am asking you to check your privilege. It isn't to piss you off. I'm saying really investigate statistics, and their implications. Ask who is misleading you and why. No. It isn't the kikes and the college professors.

>I unironically am asking you to check your privilege.
Due to the split infinitive, no.

Caveziel was a terrible actor user

>using reading comprehension to hinder reading comprehension
sad

you ever see Jimbo in tCoMC? he was basically an autist. as an actor he had 1% the amount of charisma that guy pearce had

>I am detecting paragraphs that just sound "too white," "too patriarchal," "too Christian," or "too moral" which I unfortunately have to throw out
So, in other words, your writing is better?

No it's not

It was a she.