Hi Veeky Forums

Hi Veeky Forums

I don't read books at all but starting to think maybe I should. Anyway, I heard about this "I Have No Eyes and I Must Scream", sounded like a great story, but it's a short story. Me only interested in full length book. Can anyone recommend anything similar but full length?

Thanks ya'll

Read the short story.

It's short.

Then go after other books.

mE neET Me need something to do short story too short

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee i wanna do something not at my computer its so hot in caravan, 40C right now, please help ,e computer hurting

what the fuck

I'll spoon feed you, but just this one time. Then you're on your own kid.

Book of the New Sun by Gene Wolfe.

And stop playing video games.

Does he still have a butthole? A brap is far more expressive than a scream, you can communicate by smell in addition to sound.

you can smell a persons breath and know what they have eaten, but when you smell a brap all you smell is shit

hardly as expressive

This. For example the proper way to debate is face to face after having eating a bowl of garlic and onion chips, or garlic and onions. Force your opponent to submit to your air of superiority.

this one look nice, it say sequel ti 1987, should i read that book first?

Read 1776 first it's the answer to 1987

so 1776, then 1987, then Book of the New Sun?

Ya man. It seems like a lot but its a brave new world out there and We gotta be prepared for when the debates really heat up to fahrenheit 451

yeah i saw about that fahrenheit 451 too and it looked okay, not as good as I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream but decent. is it worth getting too?

Don't listen to this guy Book of the New Sun was the first one that was written and is the best. Start with that. Don't read in canon chronological order.

oh so there isnt a continuous story between them? if there is i'd rather follow it desu

why would you want to read more work by a self-absorbed short sociopath? see if you can locate "the complete ellison" - every story in it, by him, has TWO introductions - by him - and a postscript - by him, and about him and all the famous people he knows.

The more I find out about this Book of the New Sun the less appealing it sounds. It seems more like medieval fantasy taking place in the future or something...

>I heard about this "I Have No Eyes and I Must Scream"
>eyes
what the fuck, kek

Eyes are necessary to determine whether or not you're in an appropriate place to scream.
Without eyes you could wind up screaming in a library or an empty room (a waste of a potentially voice damaging scream).

what's a computer? eat yourself fitter

fuck that, i will scream wherever the hell i like.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

If you don't read books, Fahrenheit 451 is the first one you should read. Now log off and get to it.

Finnegans Wake

Fuck you, pal.
I have no mouth, but I have five ears.
Keep it down.