How did your Christmas go, Veeky Forums?

How did your Christmas go, Veeky Forums?

Got nothing

i got a macbook air

and promptly snapped it over your knee?

u know it

geez, I got a lot of books. Most of which i didn't ask for, but still look dope.

Lovely kind words, kisses and hugs and best wishes from my parents and friends. I feel blessed.

50 bucks to a great used bookstore nearby and Lost in the Funhouse.
Other non-lit related stuff, including a very nice water bottle.

>evola
>he took off the dust jacket
>anime themed wrapping paper

Lel

I got the new John Green book so I guess I'll take a break from The Recognitions to read it.

got The Brothers Karamazov

Alright I guess. I got this signed slaughterhouse five.

Pretty chill day with gf. Made alot of food. Now I'm getting stoned and getting through the back half of The Peripheral

Yessir.

Spent a little time with grandparents I live with. Felt bad I didn’t spend time with mom or dad or other grandparents in other states. Called them and my sisters, anyway. My gf got me Finnegans Wake because I asked her a couple months ago when she asked, and she enjoyed her presents. She doesn’t read and that’s nice. Now I’m chilling with her while she cleans, helping her move stuff when she needs it, reading Shakespeare and browsing lit in between. Gonna watch some Netflix soon

You know how Joyce/Daedalus didn’t tell his dying mom that he believed in God/would turn Catholic? I find myself in the inverse situation where I haven’t found the right moment to tell my grandma I believe in God now.

Tips for not getting hyperanxiety and feeling like DFW when high?

My uncle shot himself in the leg with .22 earlier on accident. He's alright though.

>put a bunch of books on my amazon wishlist and send it to people
>get a bunch of amazon gift cards instead

really badly

Quite good. Got to talk to some interesting relatives and drink some good wine.

Not bad man not bad at all, chilled with my parents and relatives opened presents, got new boots and a big stack of Kerouac cuz my mom knows he's my favorite author, went too a diner with my grandpa and spent time with him. Really relaxed taking some dabs and enjoying the company of my family now.

I masturbated to 2d children

Anime, Evola.. Oh yeah, we have another mongrel from /pol/ among us.

It's interesting...I come from a family where they would prefer to gift you what they want you to have rather than what you actually want.

Post your stack of Kerouac bruv.

I got a fidget spinner that glows in the dark.

I got a cookbook by a literally who chef, 2 large ramekins and an apron.
I was upset since I wanted a potato ricer instead of the cookbook, literally ruined christmas for me.

I got a giftcard to a bookshop.

isn't that kind of the point

The left stack was what my mah got me for Christmas, the right stack is what I already had

breath, remember people only start thinking much about others when something unusual happens, converse

Two days of chilling at my parents' place and also saw my sister's family. My Veeky Forums present was pic related, a very pleasant surprise. Also my landlord donated me a water bill leveling of $45 which I'll happily spend on football manager 18. All in all things were good.

My book didn't arrive and I might be a bit mad

A girl I had a crush on last year, who I haven't seen in a year and who I figured had moved on, sent me a long email explaining her regret for not having got to know me and how she still thinks of me from time to time and wanted to say Merry Christmas. I wrote back and we're meeting on New Year's Eve to watch fireworks together and get to know each other I guess.

>watch fireworks together and get to know each other I guess.
>get to know each other I guess.

Make sure you use protection user.

Follow the teachings of a certain rationalist philosopher in your approach user

She already knows I'm waiting for marriage to have penetrative sex.

I don't intend to penetrate any girl before wedlock. Or any man.

Thats fucking weak

I hope you're doing it because you're a strong man, not because mommy and daddy told you

>alright
>signed slaughterhouse five

100% soy

Lol

Bless

good advice. getting psyched out from weed is so fucking beta but it happens to most

It was alright

Family gave me some clothes, parents both enjoyed the one present to each of them that i could afford/fulfilled my obligations as a son. Good food, not great.

Honestly im at that age where the little put on christmas with my gf means alot more to me as far as feeling holiday cheer and what not. She got me an og Modern Library Wisdom of Confucius and a coffee-table book on Miro (the plates are gorgeous).

Didn't ask for any books because I have 23 on my shelf that I haven't read yet.

Jesus fucking christ I hope you're not planning on a writing career.

Nice haul m8. Dracula is great. Can't go wrong with Dosto and Tommy P either.

Honestly I would rather this. I put in some effort to choosing presents for people and they just ask what you want, or go with a gift card. So I have to think of my own gift as well as theirs.

I got my grandma and favorite aunt a trip to the spa and a massage. I got my psycho aunt a candle. Insanity fueled hillarity ensued.

Sounds uneventful

Sorry if it's rotated

This but I didn’t have a choice because women are disgusted by me

thanks lad. i'm lovin all of it. happy holidays, and nice satanic trips

Grandpa sent me $150 which I spent on a vacuum and my mum sent me $80 which I spent on rent.

>blessed
>believing in the magic sky man
>almost 2018
>mfw

>it's the current year

>vocabulary expander

Moving house

*retarded

australia?

Got a gift card
Put my orders in for
The Inheritors by William Golding
Julian by Gore Vidal
The Glass Bead Game by Herman Hesse

Finally found a decent copy of Gravity's Rainbow just before Christmas. I read V. and The Crying of Lot 49 earlier this year and have been looking for GR ever since.

I masturbated, had dinner with my grandparents, watched the first four episodes of Gurren Lagann, then masturbated again. My grandparents got me a button-down shirt. They told me to try on the shirt after I opened it, so I did. I did not take it off afterward because it is sort of cold in my house. I put my zip-up jacket on before I masturbated for the second time so that I would not get semen on my new shirt. I also made some lemonade from powder that was in my pantry. Then I sat in the shower with the lights off for 40 minutes. I went to sleep after that.

you should try directing the streams of water onto the underside of your penis. I do it and it's gr8.

>Julius Evola
>hentai wrapping paper

Now that's riding the tiger.

I will have to try it. I have done similar before, but it is usually too painful and oversensitive. I think my showerhead may just be too high-pressure. Do you use this as a means of achieving orgasm, or just for stimulation?

lol jinkies wow those are some wacky events user thanks for sharing XD

My family aren’t readers and are not clever enough to investigate what books I have and what books I might like, so if i want any books i have to ask for them specifically. I kinda wish I had those kind of really well-read educated parents who could give me recs and buy me something good as a surprise.

100% sperg

It was nice. At my dad's we did the gifts. I got a Lamy safari with left hand tip. Small flashlight. Both mark frost twin peaks books. And a card game called timeline which is pretty neat.

At my mom's we had a lazy day, watched jumanji, ate Indonesian dinner and I finished the Decameron, which took me almost a year.

Same here

I got two pairs of boxer shorts from me mum and E. Coli from a week old noodle pudding. Can't afford throwing any did away. That was on Christmas eve, in fact. I find myself more and more baffled that I keep on living, for I am perfectly useless. But the shorts are nice and needed.

any food* is what i meant.

I played expeditions conquistadors and read 2 stories from Dubliners.