THE GLOVES ARE OFF

THE GLOVES ARE OFF

>his face when irish bog butter
does he not read? what is the point of this thread? do americans think twitter is a book?

FRITZ BTFO

>He thinks the Dark Ages ever ended

This mudblood shouldn't be talking about European history. All European civilizations emulate those before, just as the Greeks did Egypt, the Romans did the Greeks, the HRE to Britain to Germany up to America today. Ever seen the architecture in downtown DC? Prior to the cultureless jewish era of today our leaders knew this to be true.

>old man yells at clowd
This guy is always butthurt, just ignore him

See pic related and leave

Take your jewish propaganda to reddit, we don't want it here.

Don't speak for the entire board Sub-human.

Not literature

Why are you still here and not on reddit?

the irony of God’s prison box universe is that all truth is advocated by lunatics and simps. very depressing stuff

Why are you still here an not on stormfront?

You need to upgrade to the post-2007 internet and get the fuck off Veeky Forums.

I'm sorry. I don't take advice from subhumans. I think I'll stay.

>You need to upgrade to the post-2007 internet and get the fuck off Veeky Forums.
>wanting to be a newb
lulwat

You’re a loser

that sandnigger can feel free to go back on pain of death

Tbh he's not wrong with the fact that telling people to go back to Stormfront is dated. You can probably count on 1 hand the number of Veeky Forums users here right now who have ever posted on Stormfront. For better or worse their raids on /new/ and /pol/ left a lasting imprint of anti-semitism that's taken on an agency of its own.

>a lasting imprint of anti-semitism
Tbf anti-semitism is a normal and time-honored response to semitism.

You're just spiteful.

>mot's not a jew now he's dead
apologist

>butter bongs revel in the glory of their pagan past, pretend MEDs are white when it suits them, and claim racial superiority endlessly
>olive oils create western civilization and chill
>sand nigger points this out
Where's he wrong here? What is the source of your outrage?

>twitter is okay when mining for SJW bait to create 200+ post reaction threads, but not post thoughts from living published authors that are discussed on Veeky Forums

user, you just said culture > race (or that culture can be transmitted or recreated by any race) yet you used racial slurs throughout your post. what's the deal?

No I just understand history better than you. Why do you think jews have been forced out so many times?

Thank you for making me feel special, pal.

fuck off

>you just said culture > race
Huh? No. Culture is an extension of race.

I'm not even sure I understand that tweet but northern Europe had it's own renaissance. Later than the southern one but it's there.

It gave us those beloved Dutch and Flemish painters like Bosch

You are the braindead teacher Mr. Deasy in Ulysses that moves Stephen Daedelus to utter the words "History is a nightmare from which I am trying to awake."

>bugs meme poster expects to be taken seriously

>>twitter is okay when mining for SJW bait to create 200+ post reaction threads, but not post thoughts from living published authors that are discussed on Veeky Forums
>he gets this from pointing out irish bog butter
twitter is never okay, user. it is not a book, and nor is facebook. stop being dumb, or shoot yourself.

I think he's saying that the renaissance in Italy was based on a rediscovery of Roman and Greek texts, which are a part of the history of "olive oil Europeans". The renaissance in northern Europe wasn't a rediscovery of their former culture because "Butter Europeans" aren't descendants of Romans or Greeks and as such are just discovering these ideas for the first time, hence the "naissance" rather than "re-naissance". hence "butter Europeans" aren't connected with the Romans and should stop larping as them, i think?

He knows the Dutch aren't German right? Fucking hell, twitter is so dumb on all fronts, I'm not sure if Dutch twitter knows it's not German.

If you can't have a laugh at that post you are no fun. Also Satanic.

But what if the butter Europeans do it better than the oil Euros?

why so often in threads do you see this empty 2 poster ad hominem banter session that goes on for 10 or more posts getting nowhere and doing nothing but take up space, as if they know each other and have planned it and get off on their little performance, as if it is these same two people in each thread

That's beside the point, telling someone to go back to X is a time honored tradition to be employed when said person displays the characteristics of X. It's idiomatic, not meant to be taken literally.

If this were any other board I wouldn't bother, but this is actually a Veeky Forums thread for some inane reason.

Because there is an information war between the people who are trying to tell you about the jewish problem and the jews who are trying to stop you from learning about the jewish problem.

gb2gaia grandpa

>It's idiomatic, not meant to be taken literally.
This is a crock of bullshit, when I tell people to go back to somewhere I want them to literally close out the page they're on and never return to my board.

western civilization, based on certain orders, structures, philosophies, work and moral ethics, industries, customs, mindsets and states. The dark ages were the 'fall of the ideals, of the structures and orders and hope and prosperity that is the foundation and spirit of western civilization, which europe adopted and embodied and produced their own flourishes and advancements on the template of western ideals.

That's a really provocative thing to say but he's correct.

Ad hominem is correctly employed here to denigrate someone who posts their identity or uses identity as the basis for their argument. This enforces anonymity throughout the board.

Posting threads about identity politics erodes the basis for chan culture, not to mention any chance of legitimate literary discussion.

Lurk moar faggot

No one gives a fuck.

>This is a crock of bullshit, when I tell people to go back to somewhere I want them to literally close out the page they're on and never return to my board.

But you basically just admitted that you don't care where they go, just so long as they leave.

not without my cat

You're on a literature board, faggot. Leave now.

You really oughtn't to claim ownership of a board if you can't even be bothered to learn the lingo. This is just embarrassing.

It's embarrassing you haven't read Hume and are presuming to speak for everyone else in a run of posts. Read yourself.

So are the semites.

taleb is a fag who is continually trying to come off as some brooklyn tough guy italian. would love to break his fuckingneck

Who cares? The English and Germans aren't Greeks and Romans.

I think Nassem Taleb is criticizing the idea that the West has always been a societal unit, because in the year 50 Italy arguably had more common with Egypt than with England.

If you had spent any time here you would know that we discuss white writers on Veeky Forums. There are a few jews and non-whites who won't leave and try to discuss their shit-tier white culture parrots but they are outliers. Take your alt lite muh identity politics meme back to r*ddit or the Cernovich fan forum, it's not welcome here.

Literally none of this true. You're not from here and should return to your homeboard asap.

>white writers on Veeky Forums
Neither the Russians nor Irish are Veeky Forums What the fuck are you talking about? The wops? They're not white either.

+1

You're so fucking new it hurts. You know nothing of this board or its culture.

>in the year 50 Italy arguably had more common with Egypt than with England.

Even in the year 1350 Egypt had much in common with England. Our imperium is connected and mother fuckers named 'Taleb' have no say in the matter.

>we discuss white writers on Veeky Forums
Since when?

>we do X
>except when we don't

gtfo you don't belong here

I feel bad for agreeing with this guy (though I would take Ireland out of the autistic cesspit that are anglo and germanic / nordic cultures, they're much better than that)

>they're much better than that
they also make better butter. his correlation's all wrong

Then let us make use of typical irish alcohol induced delirium and just claim they invented butter and the other countries are once again failing at emulating a great people.

Mongrels need to stay in the suicide threads or make permanent exits.

I don't expect you to give a fuck but I do expect you to take what I'm saying literally. You can not care about my literalism, but you acknowledge it.

Well I do to a certain extent. If I tell you on Veeky Forums to go back to /r/eddit, I don't want you to go somewhere like Veeky Forums because I go there as well and I never want to meet you again. And of course there's nothing lost from being correct in this situation, so when I tell you to go somewhere it's because I want you to actually go there and stay there. The world as a whole would be a better place if people stayed where they belonged, so when I'm telling people to go somewhere I'm telling them to go where they belong. You could say I care a bit more than you do about leaving the world a better place than how I found it.

You faggots should come up with a better explanation for your stolen artifacts, this one makes you look like fat burgers claiming to be 1/128th iroquois.

What are you doing posting outside of those threads then?

That has got to be the worst understanding of the Eighty Years War and Seventeen Provinces I've ever seen. The Dutch (the leaders of the Northern Renaissance) weren't free from Spain until after Peter Bruegel the Elder died. Most of the Renaissance is over by then. Dutch painting doesn't look like the Southern Renaissance work for a reason, because it relies on Flemish, anti-Spanish, heritage.
The Dutch also didn't like the Nazis.

Just... what??

>thinking you're going to get the Irish to shut up about Veeky Forums
You know, you could learn some good polemic from Swift and Behan.

A better explanation than genetic evidence?

wewlad
just go

I think they already tried that when they were the lead exporters of butter internationally in the 19th Century. That's before they invented modernism, even.

The Irish really aren't white and Russia's fucking Asian. It doesn't help Pushkin's in Russia either.

Do you really think that modem Egyptians are not even more related to King Tut lmao

2bh i really don't care user

You don't really have a soul if you don't care about Pushkin.

The Irish, as Celtic people, inhabited nearly all of the European continent at various points. There's arguably no one whiter.

idk but you have a poor reading comprehension

It's a simple fact that they aren't. Something like 5% of modern Egyptians share that DNA. The afrosemitic Egyptians of today are the squatters and invaders who destroyed ancient Egypt, they weren't building any pyramids, bruv.

I'm not the one who dead inside to poetry.
>believing Irish lies that they're the only whites.
They are not descended from Japheth, they just think making jokes about history is better than history. Probably why they invented postmodernism.

Germany Britain and the lowlands were part of the Empire
and Germans inherited most of the Western empire

Ok so he is saying white europeans civilization and 'sophisticated culture' began 600 years ago?