Sankt Max

Why has the Stirner/Spook meme disappeared from this board?
Also general Stirner thread.

Because "the Stirner/Spook meme" is a spook

All the serious Stirner posters discovered desire was a spook and killed themselves. Sad story

I just switched phones and all my Stirners are still on the old one.

true
false antinatalism is the real spook here

Because the idiots who posts the memes haven't read his work and are embarassed when someone who actually has comes along. He still pops up occasionally, but nowhere near as it used to be a couple of years ago.

Is there anything in particular you'd like to know?

was he a retard or no?

because as one becomes truly unspooked, they lose the desire to tell others

Reformulate your question more precisely, or stick with the memes.

because most Stirner posters are ugly bisexual drug addicts who preyed on internet traps and used it as an excuse to commit petty theft and shoot up heroin, smoke meth and skip class. The number of them who understood the points he made is near zero, then you also have rw pseud mongoloids who think he was a capitalist. its all quite sad, too bad, he’s such an interesting thinker.

I ordered The Ego and Its Own yesterday. Any advice on how to approach it?

Come back when you've read Mainländer and understood the difference between the post-heggelians and Mainländer to establish a proper understanding of stirnerian philosophy.

>ugly bisexual drug addicts who preyed on internet traps and used it as an excuse to commit petty theft and shoot up heroin, smoke meth and skip class.

Sir do you know how many spooks you were going back there?
Also don't make the mistake of thinking Stirner was anti capitalist

Stirner is actually pretty easy to understand, especially if you compare him to his contemporaries. I would suggest that you read "Recensenten Stirners"(I don't know if theres an english version unfortunately) afterwards, because a lot of the complaints people commonly have are covered in it.

kiddies are growing up

>Why has the Stirner/Spook meme disappeared from this board?
Because its cringe af

agreed up until "he was an interesting thinker". wrong on two counts

Memes die and become cringe - remember when the internet was atheist? Yeah the atheist meme died too, now everyone is larping catholics - soon oh muh god is gonna be a meme, or maybe everyone turns muslim or buddhist. Anyways memes are a dead meme, stop following triends and despook yourself and become a barbarian or something or be cultivated and follow some ever changing fad and meme about it on the virgin capital of the internet and think you're cool or somethin' i'm not your mom i don't decide what you should do with your life. I'm gonna start with the greeks while you cringe at this shitty post.

this

If you really believed the bulk of what Stirner has to say then you really wouldn't want other people to hear about him.

because its a fairly boring idea and you can;t really develop it intellectually because it reduces everything to "spooks"

Because threads are a phantasm.

r*ddit and t*mblr made pretty bad memes of stirner (just do a google search) and we need to take a break before he becomes fun again. his stark, stripped down image needs to be a breath of fresh air in an overwhelming den of technicolour falsehood, not the minotaur of its own nauseating black-and-white labyrinth