Shit is feeling festive in this bitch.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Making_of_Americans
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>14 cards
what's it like to be loved, user?

Few decent texts, but, overall, you have shit taste

Kys

Post your shelf puss boy. Thats not my only shelf just where i put my xmas cards?

90% of those books are trash lol

Well, like 95%+

You're so proud of that pile. You post it regularly, I've seen it a few times before.

Lol I just posted it because of the cards. Figured it would stir up funny salty remarks. I wasn't wrong.

Shit taste

>spends six months reading Hegel
>Only can understand what secondary sources tell him
>fuck it I have to move on
>realizes there's still two hundred massive books left
>Why...Why don't I understand anything?

would be annoying af to get books out

ive just moved house so most of mine are still in boxes atm

I can't post my collection atm but this is my reading list right now. just finished reading Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep and No More Vietnams by Richard Nixon

>I was just pretending to be retarded and post my shit taste

My taste is better than all of yours guaranteed. None of you have posted YOUR shelves lmao

It’s more embarrassing thinking anyone would give enough shits to get in a dick measuring contest with some dweeb like you who splurged on Veeky Forums start packs. Get better taste.

Lit start pack. Has McElroy. Wyndham lewis, marguerite young, gertrude stein, rebecca west, richard powers, meloncholy of resistnce, william gaddis, william t vollmann, barthelme. Kys roflmao

Fuck this guy
Post the rest of your stuff

Were all of those gifts? OR did you buy them yourself?

autism

None of those authors are particularly obscure insofar as one being “impressed” by some dork having Gaddis et al on their shelf when there are consistent threads dedicated to all them. If you are just now discovering them, then that’s even worse. Nonetheless, you should kys, you pleb.

LMAO REEEEEEE STOP BEING JELOUS OF MY CARDS AND MAKING FUN OF MY BOOKS. alright.

have you read them all.
i made the mistake when i was younger and bought heaps of books to get a collection up, still getting through them now lol.

used to waste my time reading ancient philosophy when i was 16 that i didnt understand. reading through the shit i bought back then now to huge benefit since i can understand it more so now.

PLEASE GOD PLEASE APPROVE OF ME PLZ

stop reading jews

looks like my mums garage bookshelf
no point in having a collection to show off if:
a. you cant be reading them all
b. ur bookshelf looks like shit

why?

I've been reading more contemporary literature now. Read the classic shit when I was younger.

Yeah the bookshelf is ghetto as fuck. From my buddies grandmother. Also fuck off its my first apartment.

Yeah why?

We seem to have the same taste. My buying seems to be motivated by a method similar to yours also. You have made my backlog grow. Thanks, user.

you’re not allowed to acknowledge they can be creative. this enrages the stormnigger

>the Making of Americans
What's that like? Deepest lore of the orcish race?
>"you used to be Anglos, mutilated and tortured, and now perfected. My fighting amerimutts, whom do you serve?"
>"Israel"

OP here. Some can be good some can be total shit. Leave the jew shit out or at least dont make it the fucking point of the story. I gave away my copy of witz away, Total dog shit. Same with the instructions. But either way fuck off pol troll.

>pleb doesn't know who Gertrude Stein is.
it's a fiction book.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Making_of_Americans

Lol

kek

Does anyone have the 2017 or 2016 Veeky Forums 100 books to read??

Stop being SOMEONE people care about

Embarrassing
Based

I cannot believe i fucked this up.

>polshitter
>pleb
Who would've ever thought?

Maybe I just don't see it there, but do you have All The Pretty Horses?

Yeah it's there. Is it wrong I liked the lonesome dove series more?

perusing these stacks and shelves is fascinating to me. i like trying to understand the person behind the stack, their development/progression as a reader, their passions, their area of focus/expertise etc. but i often notice that there's nothing behind the stack, no discernible personality, just a generic heap of classics and critically acclaimed modern litfic, all the familiar names, nothing unique. more the product of an algorithm than a human.

brutalized

op will nEVER recover

Deep