Is Christianity actually bad or do people just cargo cult it and do something bad accidentally

Is Christianity actually bad or do people just cargo cult it and do something bad accidentally

Christianity is dead

everything is bad that involves more than one person

It's not

The world is more complicated than "is X bad or good?"

Dellusional christcucks are the best.
>no one can feel any sense of identification with it without being forced by their parents into it from a young age or without the church trying to look hip through incorporating house bands and other gimmicks
>not dead
It's foreign, its death was certain.

>It's foreign, its death was certain
wat?

read Marx and Weber, you sound uneducated

Christianity is dead because Veeky Forums exists.

Christianity teaches blind obedience and indiscriminate tolerance. Take a wild guess, nigger

Christianity is misunderstood, and it currently teaches in the wrong way .
Hence this guy;
He believes that religion is a way to force a view, but he does not see the underlying value of the Word, which is the bible.

This man also does not understand God, or the representation of God, in the bible as Jesus.

>converts

Wrong. Religion is not a way to force anything. You can choose to believe in what you wish. There is nothing wrong in true religion. Just that the Abrahamic faith is weak and non-European and not welcome to poison my mind
>muh book written by a bunch of Semitic goat fuckers
Un-ironically kys yourself

>Religion is not a way to force anything.
I never implied this, or do I believe this.

>Abrahamic faith
Exactly, do you not understand the value it holds. I'd recommend you interpret the bible for your self, just because it's of Abraham origin, does not mean you need to share the same faith of him.

>muh book written by a bunch of Semitic goat fuckers
>but he does not see the underlying value of the Word, which is the bible.
>This man also does not understand God, or the representation of God, in the bible as Jesus.

See user, I believe Jesus represents an honest interpretation of what God would be in his flesh, I do not worship this figure, but I see the truth in the Word.

You're obviously not a very spiritual person user. You're stuck in a dogmatic view of race, and hate.

Are we not ALL representations of God’s image? And how are we not?

No, I agree we are, but that does not refute what I said.

But to claim we are Intelligent, or as mighty as the creator is non-sense.

Jesus represents that being, as taught through parable.

>I never implidd this
You implied you thought I believed so, brainlet.
I have read the Bible and it really is just a book. You wouldn't give a shit about it's contents if your american culture hadn't told you to. I bet I'm more spiritual than you. Believing blindly in the most popular western faith makes you less spiritual if anything

You think I blindly believe in Christianity?
I think you already failed to read what I said.

user, you hold race and society in places of hate and judgement, yet you think you are spiritually balanced? Do not make me laugh

Bad. Christianity is a semitic slave ideology whites must purge from our domain along with the semites who forced it on us while establishing a new Eurocentric belief system and federal dominion.

It's got some serious problems, and seems to be hobbling along with one leg.

There are still some small pockets where it's thriving and doing God's work.

Jesus was not as intelligent as God, I refute that claim. This is the problem with modern Christianity

Sure, but you can't prove that, as the Bible is just a work of Art at this point, and you would need to look in the Word and try to understand the parable.

I'm not saying you're wrong, but just saying you're relying on falsifiable understandings because you negatively view Jesus, and do not try to compare them in equal standing.

So you're just creating a biased point of view.

read simone weil

Its bad. Pic related thought it was the worst thing ever.

i am not gonna read his thoughts that deeply though, and i just wanna know if he was really mad at christianity as such or whether there is some possibility that people up to and including the church were cargo culting it and doing it wrong. not in the sense that there's secret knowledge they lack but like they do the right things incorrectly through confusion or something

>believing in the imported gods of indo-european horse fuckers
what a fucking cuck

read Genealogy of Morals and shut the fuck up you cow

hes right tho to some extent
what people fail to realize is that it doesnt matter at this point
it doesnt matter if jesus christ was real or the son of god or anything because the message is clear and it is engraved into our culture at this point
if only one nigger refuses to pull the trigger just because muh jesus it was fucking worth it

>establishing a new Eurocentric belief system and federal dominion.

Don't you see the flaws in your stupid posts, if you make up some "Eurocentric" belief everybody will know its fake, and thus it will have no backing.

god is dead you can't do anything about it

What if I make a God-Frankenstein monster? He will be part Allah, Jesus, Shiva and aborigine marsupial.

it's growing in China and some african countries

>parents forces christianity
holy kek this meme is still going strong

just learn German and read Deschner's Criminal History of Christianity, in what, like 10 volumes, and come back and report to us.

The existential program of discerning value entirely from one's own subjectivity is a farce- it ignores the lizard brain and the extent that instinct plays into rational thought.

This is where Nietzsche is superior to Sartre and Camus: If we are to live without God, we must become God in our own eyes, or else we will live our lives in a hedonistic pursuit of the next 'best' 'meaning' to provide ourselves. This is also where Kierkegaard becomes valuable: Whether our God is the Nietzschean self-embrace or the Pascalian pragmatic God, we must have faith of a kind to soften the inherent despair of existence, because faith is required for engagement with the Other. The Other is ultimately the source of our greatest chemical pleasures (feeling 'useful', mating instincts, friendship, etc.), and as such faith is necessary for a truly meaningful life, regardless of whether we choose the individualistic aesthetics of a Nietzsche or the traditionalist aesthetics of a Kierkegaard.

Apparently Kike on a stick -god also gave you the power to read people's minds.

Cant make me nigga

Read Big Gods and cultural evolution books. Religion is co-opted by the authorities to control the population. Religion itself it not wrong, but it is useful for population control or - of course - warfare. And no, there's no reason to assume that religion and ideology are anything different.

I'm not a neoreactionary but I think the idea of the Cathedral is useful. There's always a Cathedral, it is the cultural glue that keeps systems together.

>the Cathedral
You mean 'the Synagogue' homeboy.

Beowulf Christianity is where it's at

READ SEAN GOONAN

Lmfao my parents were gen c hippies who hated christianity and traditionalism. A friend brought me to Latin Mass one Christmas eve years and years ago (there was a party at his place later and he was my ride), and that night I found God. In my city the number of converts outnumbers the number of baptisms ten to one. So many people are looking to fill the holes in their hearts. So many people are hurting and the Church provides some small comforts.

Not everyone was forced into it. In fact, my parents were very angry when they found out.

Include some Native Nana Bojo, too, just fir shits

Gen X*** not c

What are you even talking about? I practice the native faith of my people