What is this book?

Hi everyone, I found this book yesterday on the street, it’s very big and is in a lenguaje I can’t find anywhere, I recently posted a thread on paranormal because it’s very creepy and it seems like someone tried to burn it but failed.I just want to know the lenguage and Maybe where it came from
*i found it on Mexico City

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aramaic_alphabet#Letters
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cartel code. You're fucked if anyone saw you pick it up

Mi diario, desu

I don’t think is cartel code , is very old

take it to a library, a real one. there should be historians and researchers there that can help you.

Yes I will do that! Here’s the cover anyway

Seems like some language from the Caucasus

fucking hard to figure out, looks like a mix of writing systems or something really obscure

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aramaic_alphabet#Letters

Looks like a Mayan phonebook.

languages like arabic look really different when hand-written. might be that, might be Amharic (ethiopian) but those are dumb guesses.

bump

Looks like Tamil to me. Something similar.

To me it doesn't look burned. It looks more like decay or rot from exposure to moist or water. I'll let you judge, as you can feel the material.

It looks Tibetan written really fast

Dónde lo encontraste? Llévalo a la Biblioteca Nacional de la UNAM o a la sección de libros raros de la Biblioteca Central, quizá te puedan ayudar ahí.

"Take it to the uni" should be the Veeky Forums sort of equivalent of /an/'s Take It To The Vet, when dealing with problems that require professionals, in Veeky Forums's case undecipherable old tomes.

captcha: road impasse

Almost definitely Tamil

>I recently posted a thread on paranormal because it’s very creepy
Isn't this a brilliant example of how ignorance breeds superstition?

this looks like winrar

Run it through Google Translate. Make sure to check auto-detect language.

It's Uqbarian.

That language uses latin characters as far as we know

Bumping for interest.

it's probably some boring indian civil registry book

OP, you are not meant to be aware of its existence, let alone be in its possession. Leave your whereabouts immediately and stay in a crowded public place. Take it with you in a backpack. OP, reply if you are still there. If you are unharmed I will send further instructions in this thread. May God have mercy on you.

I was wrong, it's this
or at least something indic

Very cheap Sanskrit, or "Georgian", or Jewry.

>or "Georgian", or Jewry.
What's wrong with your eyes?

It has Georgian letters (looks similar, at least)
The lines could mean nothing, but help in writing straight.

Look at this then look at OP then look at pic related and tell me you're not retarded

here's jewry, the OP could be this but extremely dense with added lines to ease writing.

Maybe, if it looked anything like OP

Sorry, was that supposed to prove anything other than it not being Georgian?

wow, thanks for the interest! firstly I'm not a superstitious guy but is really like a spellbook haha, I manage to take a full page out of it so you can see the structure of how is written, hope this help to figure out what is this

stop breaking the book or you'll chain the kathecon

an additional little text i found on the damaged cover

I'm not breaking it they are all separate pages so just very gently took one out

>/x/ already narrowed it down to north indian

Why do you want to unleash the antichrist, user?

Abugida!

Black speech of Mordor

Abugida is a writing system not a language

proves the lines mean nothing

I'm just saying it's one of them.

those are indian numerals

Try /int/

wow good job

OP, it's full of ancient bacteria you have nu immunity against. You're going to unleash a new plague upon the world.

That's the sequel to the Voynich manuscript