Was Plato wrong?

Was Plato wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vqCUdlkmalw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No, sexual desires are the lowest of the low.

Brown girls are really gross if I've masturbated within 24hrs

Why isn't she wearing shoes ??

i think his theory of forms has a lot of problems and that hylomorphism is a more suitable consideration (thiaōríā) of ordinary experience

speak for yourself.

he speaks for me as well

this is the closest i've been to an asian woman's crotch

No Ass, check
No Tits, check
Looks like a child, check

Why would anyone be attracted to this?

go away dyke

uhhhh

i haven't had sex in five years and i would destroy my dick in the ensuing sex

Because once you've come to your senses you realize your mind was clouded with lust, I get the same way, is this how the colonialists felt?

Fuck you pedophile soy boy having ass nigga.

tfw entertaining the idea of premeditated sex in the cabal of post-graduate dropouts never seemed more attractive

Holy shit there is nothing worse than trashy vietnamese filipino girls, lol.

That's not Asian, that's south east asian which is basically like gorilla dirty niggers

to Japanese / Korean / Chinese at least. but even then chinese can be very iffy, japanese-korean are best.

wtf is a pass user on my Veeky Forums

fuck off i haven't had sex in forever

so long as she has all her teeth and isn't diseased i'm going to dive head first

*shudders* lol

fuck off fucking retard that pays for Veeky Forums

no you fuck off you fucking elitist who doesn't pay for Veeky Forums

i bet you kiss girls faggot

No, the flesh is evil and the spirit is good.

He was 100% correct.

>being a poor

Judging from occultic tradition he was about pretty much everything.

I'd rather donate my money to UNICEF or use it towards a nice purchase for loved family and friends.

some chick asked me to be her side-hoe this morning and another wanted me to netflix and chill

I can't bring myself to do this, all i've ever known is romantic love and passionate sex within the boundaries of monogamy. I think i'm gonna die soon
they don't like shoes
that's an adult, she's probably 19 years old

>no ass, tits
>looks like a child
literally, this is what all jealous (and usually fat) women say about any attractive woman
how does it feel to know most men are attracted to attached image?
>inbd hurr im not attracted to it, im only attracted to full figured women with hairy armpits and their black boyfriends

that actually does look like a child and this is a pedo propaganda meme pushed by people who want to lower the age of consent down to 13 so they can fuck 10 year olds

Sure, Miss TumblrWhale. All the pictures guys post on the internet of attractive women --- they're "pedo propaganda"
"Real men" are attracted to "real women," blubber and all

There is a difference between having a nice body and being a fat piece of shit, any straight man can tell you the difference.

>looks like a child
you answered your own question

those two women have completely different skull sizes and estrogen levels. The one looked like a little girl on hgh, this looks like a very (very) young woman. you just baited-and-switched a pedo meme, which guys who want to fuck boyish/neotenous women push on here with a young cosplay whore of a different race.

if you think any woman on Earth types like this you're not even human

asian women are disgusting

Plato was pre-AIDS, so he wasn't wrong per se, he was just irresponsible.
Protip: if you do not wear condom, you will regret it later. It is like a game of Russian Roulette where you go in blind and realize you do not know if he bullet hit you until you test for virus.

Yes, but he was a lot closer to hitting the nail on the head than it might appear.

Sure, only a PEDOPHILE would be attracted to a 16 year old girl!

Why does this image make my dick so conflicted

d-does liking this picture make me a pedo?

A real man would look at that image and say,
>Damn that is so hot, so fine, that looks so juicy and good. I'd love to get my lips on that meat and taste its juices all in my mouth
But he'd be talking about the burger
Only a pedophile would notice there was a girl looking into the camera

betas are attracted to young uns because they're a lot easier, and girls their age would never give them the time of the day lmfao

>lmfao
>lmFao
oh we know

i don't know, why would anyone be attracted to a perfectely good, young and healthy female ( which of course doesn't satistfies some anons specific tastes)

Unicef is a scam

that looks like a child dolled up in makeup

>have a checklist everytime you see a picture of a female on the internet
go outside

Wrong about what exactly? His science may be shoddy but that doesn't mean his words don't have merit in terms of the metaphysical.

Also, he was undeniably right about some things, like democracy.

>Brown girls are really gross if I've masturbated within 24hrs
I love how condescending yet true this is. It really resonates with me.
>tfw no qt gf
>tfw no oversized foodstuff

>younger and more attractive women are easier
>this level of delusion
in fact it's older used up whores that are the easiest

Yea, stop being attracted to children in makeup.

at least the teenager is the same species
that's a beached whale in a wig

Finally a real woman.

Looks like a five year old

What the fuck is she eating? A garbage bag?

No it's because we missed a crucial developmental stage in early adolescence and those poweful almost magical new feelings that started to form for our younger peers never found an outlet and crystallized into an awful mix of nostalgia, love and longing.

Gooks are so disgusting dear god

it's just rice wrapped in seaweed. You know, like a sushi roll except the size of a small basketball

kek no that's a rice donut

onigiri to be precise

this is what white men want

and it's pic related

it really is pretty easy to spot the female posters on here

no it's webm related

oh come on, i'm pulling your pisser. i'd do every underage chink idol

Wait didn't OP ask something?

okay ya got me

You'll never feel the pleasure of posting without capchas.

Koreans are shit-tier. You can really tell how ugly they are from North koreans, who generally don't have plastic surgery

tfw one rabbit is bashing your head in and you make awkward eye contact with the fellow cutting your foot, startling him

yes i will, this website didn't have them in the past
happily, now that moot has tasked me with identifying cars for and storefronts before posting my joy has only increased

stop

for a few weeks i somehow bypassed them w/ noscript or ublock, dunno, but they just didnt show up

>Looks like a child
That's a prerequisite for most of the posters here. Where do you think you are?

candy

*sniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiff*

fpbp

Of course, asceticism has its own share of problems, if you aren't cut out for it.

We want someone to bear us many healthy childs and pass on blood lineage

She could just as well be in her mid-twenties. You really can't tell anything about body type, with the way she's dressed and awkward position. You're just wheeling out some pre-concieved notions, in order to justify some misplaced, self righteous, politically correct, hidden agenda.

This.
Missing out when we were younger heightened our romantic sensibilities later on.

nope, they're not! and you'll never get a top tier korean girl! ^^!

youtu.be/vqCUdlkmalw

I see a trend here.

Plato was a fucking moronic fuck.

Literally crystallized religion and a one god. Does not respect artist YEAh ar you an artist? you would be banished from platos republic. totally idealistic witch is totally lame. I would even say Socratis was fucked up in his head or mabe never existed because there are some points plato puts that were not common. As for instance before socratis getting into the feast from the emporium socratis stayed outside "talking to a devil" literally psychotic. And in the end of the same book before his jesus like conclusion about love, shutting everyone up he says a pristress gave him the truth. A pristress ? in fucking greece ? come on.

I’m so confused is this a really person.

Bud, you are misspelling everything including Socrates

imagine being so beta you dont even realize the girl in the op is probably the Joyce of daddydom fucking

english is not my first language. but if you want i can rephrase the parts that are not clear.

what did you mean by this

Eye fold surgery

Jungle asians are superior and Koreans know this. The only thing Koreans have over Jungle Asians is maybe the fair skin

jungle asians are way better at sex all koreans and japanese do is cry and squirm which only appeals to degenerates with rape fetishes

the pedo psychological warfare tactics won’t work, that girl looks like a child dolled up in makeup. im not fucking attracted to that. you’re not even doing what would be expected were you advocating a reasonable AoC argument which would be showing a mature looking 16 year old whose not dolled up at all but already has all the characteristics of a fertile adult woman. Instead, of course because you’re a pedophile activist lunatic, you choose two teen girls who look a lot like prepubescents/early pubescents. Funny that

You could have picked some high E chick with fully grown skill, thick collarbone, developed hips and ribs. But you chose some neotenous chick, twice. You baited an adult looking you g woman and then switched with two girlish looking teens.

Again, your whole shtick as a movement is to act like you just want to have sex with 16 year olds who are early bloomers. But, as is evident with every single conversation I’ve seen where AoC is discussed, you are really trying to fuck females from 13 and under. Which is why the whole community that’s centered around this movement spirals quickly down into slave-play, full on pedophilia and rape-play.

Its fine tho, you’re just a sick sociopath. I don’t hate you like I do TPTB. Just stay the fuck away from women younger than 16 please you demon

I did pre 2010

Eyelid*. You realize probably 90% of Asians are already born with semi to double eyelids? Some people just want theirs bigger. Fuck off you dense idiot that read about some niche percentage and doesn't know anything about facial aesthetics.

Great job at making seem like the only women that exist are 10 year olds or LGBT Transvestites with obesity whale issues. Lmao

Taylor swift looks like plain white bread

Also cringey as fuck eyebrows.

The flesh and spirit are one body.

Wow, OP. Fucking delete this thread and don't start a real discussion prompt with a skank whore pic again.

He was trying to make Parmenides and Heraclitus live under the same roof. Of course his project was doomed.

Geez, when did Veeky Forums become such a /pol/ infested shit hole? Is it only after hours this happens?

God what I wouldn't give to be that dog on the right

Veeky Forums is complete garbage now

left^

fml

/tv/ is much worse. I went there to shitpost some GRRM pasta and everyone is talking about white male genocide in films.

mention women or non-whites and they reveal themselves. it's like flipping a lightswitch in the kitchen and seeing a group of roaches scatter.