This should be promising

This should be promising.

Oh.

Solid advice Mr. Louys

Mommy milk mommy!

More? Or should I stop?

I think OP is a woman. Get her!

keep going, at least it's not a peterson thread

Not a woman. Just a dude who loves crude humor and obscure French literature.

Ah, if only for you, user

What

What began as humorous quickly degraded into crude excess. A shame, really. Why are so many artists hung up on the humor of poop and orgasms?

Don't be rude user

This was written in 1910 by a famous eroticist.

post benis

An artist with a career built around poop and orgasms? Yes, that's what I mean.

>not liking poop and orgasm
You must be fun to hang around

this one is for you cuck

I think I'll send this book to my mom.

It's unfortunate how many people on Veeky Forums can't read.
Did I say that I don't like poop an orgasms, or did I express distaste for regurgitated repetition? It's one thing to use it as a punchline; it's another to write an entire book for shock value.
That's almost funny.

wow this book looked promising when i was looking through wakefield press's catalogue last month. now that it's confirmed reddit tier xD trash i can spend my money elsewhere. thanks for taking the hit op

xD lol like does anyone else thing Focault was a superior writer than Schopenhauer *tips fedora*

This is a board for people who like to read books not people who like to pretend they're intellectuals.

Pretty sure he wrote this and asked for it to be burned posthumously. Whoops.

>if you don't like every shitty book then Veeky Forums isn't for you
Good.

you're in denial that the book you bought from the publication you thought was kino turned out to be trash. its okay op they actually have some great books hopefully you'll think with your head and not with your dick next time

I bought this because I read reviews of it and saw some of the crude humor online. I knew what I was getting, and I'm enjoying it thoroughly tyvm. Hope it doesn't suck too bad being a kissless incel.

well thats good then. post more pics from the book if there are any

I had work on Christmas and now New year's Eve and New year's day. I hate my job but I love not being homeless.

Fuck you for making me tilt my head to the left

>pierre louys

delet this erotica

No. I got recommended this first on Veeky Forums btw from an image that showed all the good erotica.

does it really translate to cunt, or was it supposed to be pussy and they wanted to maximize edginess?

I imagine they're interchangeable slang words for "vagina".
Cunt was probably chosen for that exact reason.