My little sister got me Purgatorio and Paradiso for christmas

>my little sister got me Purgatorio and Paradiso for christmas
>she giggled and talked about how when she was getting them the cashier hit on her and was impressed with her "excellent choice in literature"
>tfw that's how easy it is for a girl to get laid due to what she reads
>tfw I've been buying books (many far more obscure and difficult than Dante) for years and the only time a woman at the cash register has said anything to me that went beyond the usual "did you find everything etc" was when some 65+ old lady who works at the local used books store and always banters with the customers mocked me for getting Foucault's Pendulum, saying Eco was "one of the most boring writers in existence"
>tfw a qt cashier-girl will never be impressed enough by me buying The Complete Poems of W. B. Yeats to take my virginity
>tfw my little sister is apparently a roastie as well

the old lady was right about Eco btw

Other urls found in this thread:

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=NAWALT
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's easy because a intellectual woman is rare.
That's why nerdy men are laughed at while nerdy girls can get piggy roasted daily.

You don't compete with women, you are a man. Find your strenght in a male enterpraise. Be succesfull in your work or work your body out becoming a rare male which is fit and well read. Stop beeing salty that you don't get to play life on easy mode. That's unworthy of a male.

>the old lady was right about Eco btw
"No!"

You're a man, or you should be you faggot. Envy not women for they will never get the same chance to achieve greatness.
Can't get the achievements without playing on Ironman mode

Talk shit about Eco again, you filthy frogposter.

You know why? Because women don't proposition men. Ergo, a male cashier will find any "in" to laud a girl for a possibility of future engagements.
>oh you have cute shoes
>oh i like your hair
>oh you have great taste in literature
Three things a woman will NEVER say to you with any intention other than platonic interest (which is to say that even if in some rare instance they do, that it's merely to make smalltalk because their feeble vanity fears silence). Now let go of your entitlement and make something of yourself, or don't, retarded frogposter.

>tfw that's how easy it is for a girl to get laid due to what she reads
user, it's easy for a girl to get laid regardless of what she reads.

(As long as she has at least one hole and/or one hand, she'll get laid at a moment's notice.)

Also, who other than a psued doesn't buy the whole Comedy?
>oh i've already read inferno

>Stop beeing salty that you don't get to play life on easy mode. That's unworthy of a male.
that's actually kind of an interesting idea, that one of the attributes of masculinity is to not wish to be anything else for the sake of avoiding suffering

"i read obscure books and sit at home on Veeky Forums telling people about it why dont i have a gf also foucault is bad"

die

i wrote foucault instead of eco because im a retard

Im not op but this was really inspirational, thank you

>women don't proposition men

Yes they do. It just hasn't happened to you

No, most women don't. Don't NAWALT. I did ask out guys before aswell but that doesn't mean I am statistically relevant.

what the fuck is NAWALT?

My current girlfriend asked me out, I've been asked out before, my friends have

It happens

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=NAWALT

> red-pill terminology in Veeky Forums

burn this godforsaken board to the ground

Oh, incel terminology.

Carry on.

I have a feeling you pray every night that you'll wake up as a girl and have been doing so for years.

It's a usefull description for people which don't understand statistics or at least generalizations. People who don't understand that their anecdotal evidance doesn't mean general rules aren't to be thrown out of the window. When someone says that women don't ask men out, he oviously isn't saying that NO WOMAN EVER has asked a man out, juts that it is very, very unlikely and therefore shouldn't be considered a relevant point to consider.

I've fucked two book store cashiers -- one gf and one fling -- who commented on my purchases (Coetzee's Disgrace and Eliot's Middlemarch, respectively). Git gud you fucking faggot.

if youre too stupid to realize that everything you say is also anecdotal "evidance" then i dont know what to say except "burn this godforsaken board to the ground"

What are the statistics supporting "women don't ask men out"?

Nibba, sexual dimorphism makes the rule is a thing which results in different approaches on the sexual market. Asking out is a male tactic. Some desperate/ edgy females might partaake but that's not anything but an exception.

Did you ever had a online dating profile? Do you even RL? Women get the request and pick the best male available to them. That's how doorkeeping works.

Yep, I've got a Tinder. Myself and a quite a few of my male friends have been asked out before.

What are these statistics, demonstrating us to be outliers?

why would anyone waste their precious life reading this bullshit

>I and my friends
user, please. That's just human matting schemes. Women don't have to ask out nearly as much because they are what is rare (aka single above average women willing to give pussy), while a male would need to cast his dick in pure gold to attract a female.

Sure, women CAN ask out men, I did it myself but that is not how the wide mass functions as there is regularly no need for it. Make a male profile and a female one and check out the reaction on each of them having similarly attractive profiles.

It's no rocket science. Men ask out. Women get asked out as a good rule of thumb.

>t. thinks there is no difference between th genders

Eco is boring if you're a fucking idiot.

This is pretty much the exact opposite of my experience. Out of the 3 "real" (read: post high-school, lasted over a month) gfs I've had, 2 approached me. The third I met on Tinder, but, even then, she took charge to a certain extent. First date was a movie date, little awkward at first, but she got fed up waiting for me to make a move and sucked my dick in the theater. I asked her politely to stop, because Dory was following the trail of shells and it was obvious she was about to have a bittersweet reunion scene with her parents, and she seemed a bit disappointed at first, but we picked back up later that night.

That said, I give off a pretty feminine/sub vibe, so I might just be the "type" to attract women who are willing to be a little more forward/dominant.

I was going to try and cheer You up but then:
>the old lady was right about Eco btw
You deserve everything. Go masturbate to Bukowsky's word salads.

>>tfw my little sister is apparently a roastie as well
How the fuck do you know this, user? :(

Well, dominant women are rare in itself, so it's not hard to understand why you as a malesub got them.

t.femdom

Women like to be pursued you dolt.

>t. femdom
What do you like to read? I'm trying to get my current dom gf back into literature, but it takes her 1-2 months to get through novellas, even pretty slim & suspenseful ones. I know she's enjoyed "high" literature before, because she introduced me to Paradise Lost (and talks a lot about other epic poems, like The Inferno and Gilgamesh), but recently we've just been at a loss for stuff we think we'll both enjoy. Any recommendations?

Also, this thread is now /femdomgeneral/. Bought this stuff called "bondage tape" a few weeks ago, and so far it seems like a miracle product. It's kinda like high-strength cling wrap —sticks to itself and nothing else, and stretches slightly. It's more comfortable than rope, and there's a kind of pleasant, tight tug to it, like latex clothing. You can also wash it off and re-use it, which is great if you're broke as hell like I am. Anyone else been playing with cool new toys?

Just because we are both dominant doesn't mean we will enjoy the same lit. Stop thinking sexual pleasure is linked to every other aspect of personality cause I'm currently reading the 1917 catholic canon law and bowling alone.

Good post. The trick is just to enjoy asking women out. I have a few friends, usually younger, who don't see it this way. They're clearly scared of rejection, twisting the argument in a way that obviously reveals their insecurities while their ego limits their ability to realise it. I sympathise but they (and anybody else on this board) gotta get over it. Asking women out is really easy compared to making a good impression on a date; at that point it's pretty random whether you'll match in terms of personality.

I don't use Tinder though. Maybe it's different.

Please disclose to me how I can attract dominant women.

You can't. I pick those which are to my taste aesthetically. If you aren't at least fit and articulate to entertain me besides your other abilities, I wouldn't waste my time as beeing a femdom is the absolute rarest role and I can pick literally any man I would ever want looking 7/10. Best you can do is give all you have to attract women as such, aka working on yourself. Too many malesbus go sub just to not have to work on beeing a man. Not even femdoms want a skinyfat soyboy letting me do all the work.

My problem is actually that I don't like the gender inversion kind of femdom, where the woman turns into a gross caricature of assertiveness and the guy wants to be a tranny catboy or some gay shit like that.

I just like genuine assertiveness and agency in women, and I like when they are aware of how much "power" their sexuality has over someone who is attracted to them. Of course I like being bossed around and all that, too. But that's the core of it.

Problem is, all I can find are girls who want the guy to lead the way in absolutely everything. Everything down to positioning their body during sex. Their whole enjoyment of intimacy comes from being led. It's fucking boring as hell. It's like having a sex doll.

>Problem is, all I can find are girls who want the guy to lead the way in absolutely everything. Everything down to positioning their body during sex. Their whole enjoyment of intimacy comes from being led. It's fucking boring as hell. It's like having a sex doll.
That's what most helthy men enjoy. Work out more and get your test in line. Most malesubs are just lazy fucks envious to be treated like the women you described. I know more dominant femsubs than healthy maleones. Topping from the bottom is what you describe. They know the yhave all the power without beeing a starfish in bed or a rabid feminist.

>Just because we are both dominant doesn't mean we will enjoy the same lit.

>gf also enjoys lit with strong religious themes
>gf recently switched her major to law
>gf was on the bowling team in high school and misses it
>gf, too, has a habit of being a little harsh when I say something she interprets as stupid

I think I see some commonalities. May not be rooted entirely in sexuality, but I'll give catholic canon law a google later and see if its something she might be interested in.

It wouldn't be /femdom/ without somebody asking women for dating advice.

Based on my (somewhat limited) experience, it basically came down to hygiene, dressing well, and being a decent conversationalist.

On all of my successful first and second dates, I showered and shaved right beforehand, wore deodorant, and put on a wrinkle-free, button-up shirt with a clean pair of jeans.

The best itineraries start with something like a concert or film, which gives you two time to get used to each other without putting pressure on anyone to talk, and end with meals or walks so you can have a discussion about the experience(s) you shared that day. Show first, then food.

2 of the gfs explicitly made the point that they enjoyed the feeling of outsmarting me, because I come to most conversations with strong opinions that I've put a decent amount of thought into, so when they forced me to look at something in a new light, it felt like an accomplishment.

All 3 call(ed) me clothing-based variations on "cute" semi-regularly, and noticed that I put effort into my appearance.

Current gf pointed out a few more things:
>liked being able to meet my friends and integrate into the group
>likes that I can make plans
>likes that I've got a healthy relationship with my parents
>likes that I'm willing to try new things
>weirdly enough, likes that I browse Veeky Forums

In general, I've had an easier time getting and keeping women when the rest of my shit is sorted out (grades are good, job is satisfactory, plenty of friend/family relationships). A significant other isn't a replacement for the good things in your life; (s)he's a person to share them with.

>but I'll give catholic canon law a google later and see if its something she might be interested in
Probably not, as I am catholic and live in a similar way. If she's into religious themes without beeing a theist, go for the Silmarillion. If it's relaxation, look into medieval monarchies (cooking books, following lent as a way of purification of ones desires/ flaws) or just history (esp. "Gods Philosophers", as its more about the science). Cooplestones philosophical books about people like Aquinas are also good.

>reddit spacing

>a single space after a paragraph gets called plebbit spacing
Don't try to use memes you don't understand.

>after
follow your own advice

Good lord, you fucking kids with your autism and kekistani frogposting.

>kekistani frogposting
nice unrelated buzzwords you got there
i'm ever so btfo

>expecting anything more than "Oh that book is SOOOOO good!"
>expecting commentary on anything other than books that are currently on the NYT top-10 list

You are ugly, just accept it and have fun, you fucking faggot. Get on pills in needed.

Buy this, checkout girls always admire a man climbing the dominance hierarchy

Everything an observer needs to know about this post is the fact that you don't have a wife right now.

Yeah I use Reddit but not as often as Veeky Forums. What does this even mean? What are you trying to prove?

Most women don't because they're in relationships. Most guys don't go around hitting on women either. Look at a subway car or a bookstore. 99% of people mind their own business and don't interact with anyone. But the 1% includes both women and men.

Single women absolutely hit on guys. I've been hit on and asked out by women and I'm awkward as fuck.

>But the 1% includes both women and men
In different procentages. Men outnumber women multiple times.

Well gee, colour me surprised that 4achn malesubs get hit on by women. Really activated my almonds.

>maps of memeing

>current year & economic climate
>getting married before graduating from university
Unless you're a baby boomer, you should have a well-paying job and a place of your own before you even consider marriage. Even then, a pre-nup is a must.

>>maps of memeing
Continue being a permavirgin, famalam

>meme-up

hahahahhaha

Tell your sis to introduce you to her femfriends you fucktard.
>tfw no sister

>That's unworthy of a male.
yeah betas love to say that

the duty of a man is to do most of the work to please the girl, while the girl does minimal effort to please her. if you do not like this way, well do not care about the lust of a woman.

Nothing personnel, kid.

>Due to what she reads
Nope. The books were a proxy for some cashier with no future to try and fuck your sister simply because she is female. He failed. As do you in the same situation.

>self-improvment, acceptance of realilitiy and your place in it as well as bodily fitness is beeing beta
Imagine beeing that much of a soyboy.

yes sexual selection is completely different for men and women, if you believed for a second that it was equal you don’t understand evolutionary biology

>my anecdotes
ah yes the anecdote contradicts the statistics.
>me and my effeminate friends were “asked out” by our boyish 6/10 gf’s this means that women ask men out
no it really really doesn’t and I have been approached many times by women so don’t even try to shame me, not a virgin either

alluded to statistics >>>>>>> anecdotes

Has Veeky Forums been invaded by /r9k/?

>cashier comments to your sister about her purchase
>that ROASTIE fucking CUNT bitch! Women have it so much easier! Why am I still a virgin when I interact with cashiers all the time?? And buying Yeats no less! Fucking cunty slut bitch sister of mine, what a tit whore.

Just be happy your sister is normal despite having a creepy-as-fuck loser older bro.

You realise where you are, right? If you want high-brow discussion and other faggot shit go to another website.