Gorilla Mindset

Veeky Forums thought this was a pretty good book, what's Veeky Forums's opinion on this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fjh5gknoRb4
soundcloud.com/tankmedia/episode-20-in-a-nutshel
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Veeky Forums still has shit taste in books because /fitlit/ died before both boards could ascend

trash

I think mike thernovitch ith a shit-thier joke of the man he paradeths around ath

Why tho?

How to earn money from suckers who desperately want to be special by writing a book full of platitudes and laugh all the way to the bank

i miss it lads

youtube.com/watch?v=Fjh5gknoRb4

surely you mean the Primate philosophy?

Well for one, it's a self-help book related around being alpha.

That should be all that needs to be said to sufficiently dismiss everything the man has ever done and will ever amount to. If that doesn't phase you, then spend a minute researching the things he's done and said. He's a fucking joke. It's so bad that I'd go as far as to say that buying into anything he's written, or even expressing interest, is indicative of deep failure on a personal level.

>it's a self help book
>a fucking self help book
>it's the kind of book middle-aged blue-collar men, who have never read anything other than the newspaper, flip through while sitting in Barnes & Noble waiting for the wife to finish shopping
>but only after he finishes looking at Car & Driver, Sport Illustrated : Swimsuit Issue, and Forbes (even though he is poor and has never invested in his entire life)
>OP expects something other than ridicule and reproach after asking "what do you think?!?"
i think you might have goofed up, OP
you see, this is the literature board

>kike wife
more like El Goblino Mindset

My favorite meme about the book is that he choose the only large primate that fails the mirror test for self-awareness for the title of his book.

My second is that gorillas only have one inch penises.

me too bro, me too.

Does he propose radical action to unseat the hold of Gorilla mind?

soundcloud.com/tankmedia/episode-20-in-a-nutshel

not only is it a self-help book, but most of its core ideas are taken verbatim from tony robbins via direct quotes (at least cernovich isn't shameless enough to steal them). following the advice of pua ebook hucksters is bad enough, but at least look for an original one

you seem pretty smart

he literally just understands SEO

that's it, that's how he's been successful

it's on the same level as tai pei

Read it when I was going through D&P. I read it in less than a day (it's very short)

It's undoubtedly shit. There's misspelling everywhere, no idea or concept really gets anywhere, and none of them are very good.

You'll find people giving positive reviews as a way to dick ride and circle jerk. I even wrote a positive review. But it's not good

Torrent it and give it a try. It's not terrible

Not true at all
He used to be fun to read

There were 3 guys, all in their 30's, and none of them are writing consistently anymore.

Mike was kind of the all around best, Good Looking Loser had a good forum, Bold and Determined was the most alpha (and most mentally ill and fake)

His podcast series 'hear truth' was a lot of fun

Wait, why would you dominate and unleash?

Will to Power bro

Oh. Well, in that case, Hamlet should have read the book, the faggot.

I agree Cernovich and Hamlet could tagteam anyone. One puts them in a rear naked choke and the other puts his contemplative testicles in their mouth. That's the gorilla mindset

I thought it was the Macaque Mind-over-matter. Or was it the Ape Attitude?

>indicative of deep failure on a personal level
that cracked me up

did you mean: Proboscis Peptalk

is it about monkeys?

>reading self-help books from political figureheads
He wrote that book for the same reason Milo did: to make money off his partisans.
Haven't read his book because my backlog is way too long to humor his bullshit, but imagine whatever truths are in that book are re-hashes of previous authors who have explored the same concepts much more succinctly

why do you need some retard to explain to you why being optimistic and ambition will get you further than being pessimistic and depressed? can't you just use your own brain? oh right, because you're a brainlet

This reminds me of Gene Simmon's book titled: On Power: My Journey Through the Corridors of Power and How You Can Get More Power

Who are the sad fucks that buy into these types of s"self-help" books? The same people that do the whole Rich Dad Poor Dad bullshit and fall for time shares?

Don't type if you don't know (jk because now you're learning)

He wrote it (very half assed) to make money off of what he was already talking about.
Beyond his interest in it, he got into politics in the first place after the book and for the purpose of making money

In one of his podcasts after the book he talks about not knowing what to do next. He considers getting into comedy but questions if that would discredit his mindset work. Lol

Came into politics at a good time, but he clearly doesn't have much to say. He made like 3 posts in 2017.
He apparently helped produce a shitty movie though. It's called "Censored" I think