Katie is back with a comments section

Katie is back with a comments section

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/D7Nh45yiHO8
youtube.com/watch?v=7jYR5wbElWQ&t=27m50s
youtu.be/0BZer30AZUAa
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

but when is she coming back

can just lurk this time instead of scaring them away? its getting hard to imagine them sucking my cock with the same videos over and over again

me on the left

You're Infinite Jest?

and she's ulysses

Who is this testicle receptacle? This kin bin, this cumshot kumquat, this blast mast, this ooze cooze?

who dis is

wow i just read all about her. this was such a sad story.

Who is this ooze flooz, this shaft-gripping siren-sibling, this penis peculator, this oubliette coquette, this pants perfricator, this dick delectation, this prick polyplectron, this fleering fuckdoll? What meretricious minx, what rod-quop-thot, what tit-mass alloplast bearer is she? Which lubricious lass, which ribaldry recrudescer, which load-lodestar is she, Muse of my assignation invitations?

You disgusting fucks, leave her alone

That could be a John Green excerpt

never cause you guys are faggots and ruin everything

Link pls

fuck katie she treated us like shit, she doesn't deserve the audience she has. I mean, we did all we could to make her successful and loved and how does she thank us? deleting comments and disabling comments section.

I mean, fuck you, Katie.

>Katie is back with a comments section
so a bunch of weird 4channers were watching her vids and weirdly commenting, so she turned of comment section, and scared away all the 4chaners, and then realized that her views were going down, so now shes like plz g-guys... come back, or something

I'm sending her a screenshot of this so she knows what vindictive freaks you guys are whenever a woman does ANYTHING

monica the universe is john green excerpt

A prime example of why Veeky Forums makes it so we can't have nice things.

Please, Veeky Forums. Don't be autistic this time.

What's the story with her?

Let's scare her off again.

Yasssss!

Her mom made her delete her channel because of horny men.

We Are Legion.

We Are Anonymous.

We Do Not Forget.

We Do Not Forgive.

Expect Us.

We cringe about anonymous now, imagine what our reaction to the whole kek thing will be.

Hide the piss bottles.

DELETE

>We
WE

She recommends not reading Tortilla Flat because badly depicts women and racial slurs

>20 minutes of her talking about how problematic she finds Steinbeck to be

That hair style and eye makeup are not flattering.

t. roastie and/or gay?

again, you are the type of person who writes something like this primarily in the hopes the person in question is reading the thread.

joke: katie
broke: claire
woke: onty

The more Veeky Forumsitizens go out and brigade her channel, the more youtube illiterate trash are going to gravitate here thinking they'll be in the next cool raid.

I'm usually fairly sympathetic to the targets of male misogynistic bullshit, but if this is true, then fuck that stupid bitch. A woman gave me my copy, fer chrissakes.

Dropped. Steinbeck is my favorite.

>Steinbeck is my favorite.
Dropped.

He is correct, she looks physically ill due to her cosmetic choices

>Please, Veeky Forums. Don't be autistic this time.
If anyone does anything it'll just be try hard newfags who want to fit in with le board culture. This is corny now. Don't you faggots get it?

Maybe her eye make up is not perfect, but there is nothing wrong with her hair. What about the eye make up, that white glare or the partially done black lines? It is so hardly perceptible, and really overall she looks good and fine

but im le cool le virgin ubermensch and this is my way at getting back at a pretty girl that would deny my horrific autistic advances

link?

>tfw found a new Claire but not posting her here

Here's my girl, but I'm not sure if she'll ever make a video again. It was fun while it lasted
youtu.be/D7Nh45yiHO8

Does your name begin with a T?

no

Do people really judge past authors and cultures by today's standards? Isn't this a form of centricism? I would consider all past cultures to basically be different cultures.

Sure it's racist/ sexist in some ways(I wouldn't use the word misogynistic for Steinbeck) but it has other things that warrant some merit.
And why is misogynist becoming one of the most misused buzz words of our day right next to cuck?

The correct word in most situations is sexist and they aren't one in the same. A person can be sexist but still love women or at least the ones in their life hence why a concept like benevolent sexism was ever a thing in the first place. Misogyny is simply intense hatred towards women such as refusing to see their humanity or wanting to violence to befall them.
The Greeks(some of them) were misogynistic but the Romans were just sexist most of the time.

>Do people really judge past authors and cultures by today's standards? I
Thats not even the bad part: the bad part is I dont know if the text says anything about Steinbecks true beliefs: or if he was depicting characters (that mimic reality)

Another very good point actually.

but unfortunately we can understand her and others walking on eggshells with these sorts of things.

If she recommends the book on her channel, and some 13 reads it, and their mom gets mad because it had the N word in it or called a woman a bitch, for the mom and the kid to not call Katie up like "you sick racist!!! you misoginost!!"

Well informing people of the fact that a book may have such problematic speech because it is historical is a good way to fix the problem without flat out telling people not to read it.
At that point even Dan Green's review of older works where he always tries to include feminist critique is more valuable.

Post pic of yourself so we can judge you

reminder that judging books differently based on when they were written is relativism

Heere we go again, boys

she has been back a while in fact.

so god dammit you guys found her.

By this post alone I can tell that you're soyboy that never witnessed peak wet pussy, queef. That hair is perfect for pulling it when doing doggy to drill her snatch apart and the make up will be all over her face anyways as soon as I switch holes and drill her poophole until her rectum explodes over my pipe ruining the goddamn carpet when I'm finished I cum over her eyes making her eyeshadow a good base color for my gooey droplets

What is wrong with you il/lit/erates?

baka

I want to make this nymph mine forever

by this post I can tell you are just fetishizing this girl based on your own visual associations via your very specific experiences and don't realize that not everybody thinks exactly this way because they are not you. was it autism? let's find out

What. The. Fuck.

get out newfag it's for your own good

Veeky Forums is the reason she wastes all her time finding "problematic" text in all the classics

leave

Lurk /b/ for a year.

>one person on Veeky Forums attempts to save you all from your madness
>you try to corrupt him

there's no saving us lad

i love this place in a bad way

>never taken a literature class
Works are studied as cultural artifacts. They themselves cannot be racist, only portray racism. The authors who created them are analyzed by today's standards, but are typically pardoned because they lived so long ago. Professors usually sidestep damning an author for the more interesting and relevant questions of why they used the words they did, what this tells us about the time, the author, etc. And yes literature professors are able to differentiate between the authors voice and that of the narrators/characters.

Lit classes are typically filled with girls like Katie who buy into victimization cults and SJW politics. The academy will be fine lads.

PS. Slavery was a thing. Portraying it as terrible as it was is not an indictment on the right of the white race. Stop being little faggots.

t. English lit M.A.

reminder there is nothing wrong with relativism and trying to understand everything through one dogmatic lens is even dumber

relativism is true though retard

>man hands

>relativism is true
>relativism
>true

G O O G O O

A

G

A

The cows not gonna milk it self, nor the butter be churned all of its own accord checked

She looks like a busted coalburner now.

Thanks Veeky Forums.

I didn't say it was. Yes, we can point out how bad we think the people of the past were while we look at the merits of their writing. My problem is that according to than user, she was telling people John Steinbeck is problematic as a reason not to read him. That is a terrible outlook imo. Unless user was being an idiot and telling half truths about that video.

Annie of London?

My reaction is what the fuck too. That is terrible, but also really funny. Well, some of it was funny.

I was told this was a liberal inside job.

youtube.com/watch?v=7jYR5wbElWQ&t=27m50s
Didn't expect his voice to be so autistic-boyish.

I hate you fucking newfags so goddamn much

t. fresh off le boat

Yes.
t. faggot

>t. English lit M.A.
I was just asking myself what a Starbucks barista thought about this

"you only have two people donating on your patreon. I'll give you 5 bucks to sneeze into a kleenex and send it to me"

>awful toxic garbage gang comes into contact with absolute innocence
>results are bad
I mean, yeah?

>I'll give you 5 bucks to sneeze into a kleenex and send it to me"
Make it 10 bucks and it wont be sneeze...daddy

Has she ever responded directly to Veeky Forums?

>lol what women aren't the targets of 'systematic' sexual harrassment
>feminism lol
>fucking white knight beta cucks

youtu.be/0BZer30AZUAa

Imagine being this cynical

Digits
He’s right though

Leave her alone.

Goo goo gaga

that lithp tho

did she cut her tongue on her partner's labia ring?

She better be straight.