The Foundation

I decided to take a chance with the Goon-Pill and I am incredibly glad that I have done so.

Sean Goonan takes Nietzsche's "will to power" and "Apollonian and Dionysian" concept and reconfigures them into an incredible concept he dubs "the duality of human nature", in of which people can act either destructively or in the "way of building". The origin of this duality comes from the fact that we are not "All-Powerful" and that we are defined by our powerlessness, and, through our free will, we can act in a way that strives to create a feeling of power in ourselves (will to power) and connection with existence (being in time), or we can reject (or give up) the conditions that produce the powerlessness and act destructively. Where Sean Goonan differs from Nietzsche is wherein that he says we have to strive for a nuanced, subtle, and balanced power, highlighting, that people collectively cooperating and working together create more power (or energy) for all instead of people acting individualistically and achieving less (or killing others). Sean Goonan also talks a lot about how "excessive power-seeking" is destructive.

Sean Goonan then applies his powerful concepts of the original philosophy into the construction of all areas of society. Each area deserves it's own thread. They are really truly that good (and powerful). Except some will seem simplistic to the weak minded if not for the previous understanding of the core philosophy, so it is of upmost importance to read my book thoroughly. Revolutionary ideas, and it seems like Sean Goonan is trying to start a revolution of some sorts. Highly recommended to anyone looking for something fresh, visceral, and outside of the status quo cannon.

Stop shilling your shitty book

OP is not the author himself trying to sell his shitty book, of course.

bump

hi op i read it as well and it is simply life changing

Oh wow! I just happened to be browsing here and noticed this thread. Do you have any questions I can answer OP? AMA though it seems you have grasped my philosophy quite well.

bumping

How high is your IQ?

152 as of last testing.

What are the prerequisite reading to fully grasp the foundation ?

Do you hate women?

Sean starts from first principles. No other reading is required

There are worthwhile women. Please see my website thefoundationpress.com/fulltext.html and search "women" and watch your world open up wide

Kill yourself.

This actually works as an alt title for me way to play into my hands LOL

Bump

Bamp

I don't get this meme

Bumping

Shut up Goonan.

Bullying will not be tolerated. Kill yourself.

Except that is my book, and it’s like yours except better.

I too start with Nietzsche, but don’t cast him as the crude fascist that you seem to think he is. Nietzsche is a philosopher of difference, not mere power. The death of god is not merely the extinction of a horizon of meaning, Nietzsche recognizes that it goes further than this. The death of god threatens the intelligibility of all concepts, he is the first to confront the reality that the world after the death of god is one of pure multiplicity, there cannot ever again be any ‘The One’, for the any One always relies on a notion of foundation to derive coherences. By seeking out a Foundation you are fleeing from reality of Nietzsche’s insight. Your essay is a phantasy of domination, an attempt to master the unmasterable. Nietzsche recognizes the desire for power as central to humanity, but you’ve failed to realize that such pursuits are futile and that we are living after the time when such pursuits made sense. You regress from ultimate conclusions that the future is necessarily pluralistic in every way for Nietzsche, to a lowly scientism, in response to a world where all we can do is build rafts of local coherence, seek connection from plane to plane rhzomatically, instead you want to become arboresque again, retreat to pre-modern modes, a repetition of old categories like man and women which mean nothing without a One. The reduction of man and women to the biological function of reproduction becomes a new One, denying the man and the woman as beings-in-thems by only viewing them in an evolutionary teleology, where purpose is reproduction, mere repetition. This is the negation of life-in-itself, the rejection of life-for-life, the idea at the very core of being a Master. You deny people their own Becoming by subegating them to your own ought of being-man and being-woman, if you believe in Will then it doesn’t sound like it, as at every point you deny Being and replace it with mere the mere ontic presence of the human. Where is The Self in your “philosophy”? To truely accept the truth of Will, and the death of the One is to reject the very notion of foundation, you cannot have a God’s Eye View when there is no god.

pfffffff

Imagine being this pathetic.

That doesn’t sound like an argument. Admit defeat Sean.

lol

Fuck off, Goonan.

Kill yourself.

He's not going to argue with a literal goylem.

I want to think this goon guy is a troll, but that he actually typed up a whole book is concerning.

He's sold over two thousand copies. Why is that concerning? He's a very intelligent man whose changing the world. Are you going to help or just stand there, derailing the thread?

What concerns you?

Bump

The fact that goonan comes on to Veeky Forums just to argue with himself tells you everything you need to know.
You still monitoring this thread, goon?

Same, and he’s a bittttt too fond of the Unabomber for me. There’s been other threads where he’s got like, capital C Crazy.

The fact that you take off the name to pretend to be somebody else is embarrassing.

Also somebody actually bother to argue with you, and you can’t deal with it so you freak our, pseud 101.

Kill yourself. Do your parents know your a shill? Or do you come from a family of toady bootlickers?

SA is just down the street

They called Nietszche crazy too.

Wow I wonder (((who))) is trying to smear me again. Tell your masters to update their script again.

Kill yourself.

Bump

Do you have a youtube account/videos on this?

Prove you are the real Goonan with a timestamped image.

What has been the reception of this book from your peers? Who are your peers? How are you qualified to write a book like this? Which pre-19th century philosophers have you read?

Hey motherfucker, I did Nietzsche better than you, give up or answer.

Icycalm, is that you?

Wtf Sean, you didn’t tell us about this scatalogical sequel you wrote???

Kill yourself.

I have sold over 2,400 copies. My peers are across the globe. My qualifications are my words. The only pre-19th century philosopher that has informed my work is Nietzsche, though I have read many, many books.

Kill yourself.

I can see your masters are panicking. They really think they can stop me. We're all smirking at you.

Nietzsche IS a 19th century philosophy, not a “pre-19th century philosophy” idiot

I wrote a philosophical treatise, faggot. I'm going on a tour of America to promote it. We simply exist on a different plane than pathetic shills.

I'm smirking so hard at your panic. Look how low the JIDF has to sink to to keep my revolution from spreading. I bet your masters are literally calling you and screaming at you right now.

And yet I was able to show the error in your book in a single paragraph, so who really is smarter here. Any monkey can pound out a couple thousand worlds over the span of a couple weeks when it’s pure garbage.

Why should I care about your book? There are hundreds of people who have read Nietzsche and wrote similar things. Also all this hype on amazon (this is groundbreaking book guys, seriously, believe me!) is too much.

Literally green with envy while I'm green with cash. Too bad, so sad.

You’d think that if he wrote anything of value at all he wouldn’t have to pimp it with the rhetoric of cult leader or a shitty infomercial. If that book contained anything of significants you’d think it would be able to stand on its own merit and not need to be hawked to obnoxiously. And of course it can’t be that people are trolling him because he sounds like an asshole, it’s gotta be the Jews our to get him.

I trust the Goonarmy's opinion on my works. I did not choose that name, btw, I personally don't care for it. You can take their testimonials as proof as to why you should care.

What's up Goonbros!

Dude, there are people who make testimonials about their alien abduction.

Jesus literally had disciples spreading his word. How'd that turn out for everyone? They all died horribly, but his teachings are still with us today.

Why do you keep putting off suicide, coward? It only gets worse for your kind.

I'm smirking so hard at your panic. Look how low the Goonan has to sink to to keep Sean Goonan's revolution from spreading. I bet your testes are literally calling you and screaming at you right now.

Abduction is common, so what.

What a sick burn

Just wait a few months and pirate it. It's shite

Hello brother. Can we refrain from using my name? I appreciate your enthusiasm, though.

Alrightie!

It's free on my website thefoundationpress.com

Pathetic.

Virus don't click!

I was bullied a fair amount in school, so I had to learn to verbally defend myself.

Don't leave the JIDF script or papa Soros will get mad. Pathetic.

I have plans for a sequel as well.

A brain damaged shill, wow. Almost indiscernible from a normal one.

Stop.

Please delete this post I don't even get it. How do you delete a post?

Even more reason to avoid it

literally green with envy that i'm getting a sequel and your imposter ass hasn't even made one book.

Why are you so anti-semitic brother? We here in Israel love your parodical magnum opus!

>How do you delete a post?
t. the foremost intellect in the field of philosophy in the 21st century

What's your favorite section?

>being so green with envy you steal my insult
This is what winning looks like, folks.

Kill yourself

This is what winning looks like, folks.

I'm literally smirking. Kill yourself.

Kill yourself

What are you shills babbling about now just to derail and slide? You think you can intimidate me? You think deflating the tires in my bike scares me? I can tell when my food has been tampered with, idiots.

You've already derailed this thread, stupid. Moral high ground philosopher king, yet green with fucking envy, how ironic.

Kill yourself.

You think hacking my computer makes you more moral than me? You think installing a script kiddie key logger makes you smarter than me? Pathetic.

fpbp

pic related

You're literally Plato stuck in his cave and it's pathetic I'm laughing to myself right now

Kill yourself.

I'm not sure how you're doing this but it's not funny and I'm not scared.

You're not the real Sean Goonan. I know him and he would never post these horrible things you're saying.

You can tell. This entire thing is an incredibly obvious exercise in narcissism common among people with low self esteem.