Is social anxiety Veeky Forums approved?

Is social anxiety Veeky Forums approved?

what are some books for getting over it

Colin Farrel got T H I C C

same here

the fuck is lit approved anymore r books even lit approved

One of the most Veeky Forums approved, bourgeois as it is

Veeky Forums tested

Jung probably.

Good diet, exercise, and making progress toward goals

In what way is this Veeky Forums related?

hasnt helped. it's come back after a long time after ive stopped using adderall

I'm pretty sure social anxiety is a Veeky Forums prerequisite

What are you doing here then? Speak to a psychiatrist, Veeky Forums isn't going to make anything better

Veeky Forums threads are whatever threads get the most replies, quality is irrelevant
if you retards actually bothered to post about literature instead of replying to muh feels then we wouldn't have these low effort r9k threads

You're not wrong. Up to derail this thread and discuss the author-function?

If you have social anxiety after the age of 20 you're a hopeless manchild
Existential anxiety is Veeky Forums social anxiety is for dorky teenagers

Best I know (it saved my life after 8 years of crippling panic attacks):

>Freedom from Fear, by Howard Liebgold

The author suffered for more than 30 years with anxiety disorders; he lost a son to agoraphobia. Eventually got cured with Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and started teaching it.

It's a marvelous book: the author says what you want to hear and what you need to hear at the right moment.

what if I have both?

if you're a hack like sartre, sure.

then u need to get out of that comfort zone and start living

and what exactly does that entail?

t. Chad from Delta Kappa Epsilon

Not being a self obsessed autist who has to center every interaction you have on how perfect you have to be.
I used to believe I had social anxiety then I grew up and accepted not everyone has to like me and I don't give a shit if they don't

>smug about how "grown up" he is
Not gonna make it bucko

t. Autistic Petersonbabby

I don't know if social anxiety is real but social interactions when gone wrong make me stay in my house for days and my threshold for going wrong is as low as being greeted on the street or at the counter of a store.

you can't derail threads with an actual discussion

Is this the underground man?

It's not Veeky Forums approved, it's Veeky Forums expected. It's something to be overcome, not proud of like a little meek muumuu house author. And I don't say this as some alpha MRA, whatever the fuck. It's just genuinely more beneficial to you and those around you that you develop some kind of social grace, some charisma.

You're a fucking writer, or at least a reader. You should have things to say, clever ways of getting out of the millions of awkward situations that keep you trapped in your head. It takes time, there's no one solution but to just keep trying. For me, exercise and 15g-18g inositol in my tea every morning have helped.

no. like everything in that cursed DMSV manual it's a meme used by the jewish psychiatric establishment uses to push mindcontrol pills.

After a while, excessive introspection begins to cripple the spirit. You disappear so far into your own private self-dissecting chamber that finding a way out becomes almost impossible(or at least it seems that way). I wouldn't recommend it.

>If you have social anxiety after the age of 20 you're a hopeless manchild

This is most likely true. I recently came to the conclusion that my social and intellectual development pretty much stopped when I was like 13-14 years old.

>social interactions when gone wrong make me stay in my house for days and my threshold for going wrong is as low as being greeted on the street or at the counter of a store.

Same here, albeit I don't have the luxury of indulging in long-term isolation anymore. For a long time even something as banal as making small talk with a cashier was way beyond my capabilities.