This is a Librivox™ recording

This is a Librivox™ recording.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=umlIKBtRFXQ
youtu.be/3z6hwfcHMYI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ALL LIBRIVOX RECORDINGS ARE IN THE PUBLIC DOMAIN

*records audio on phone*

You guys should listen to Librivox's Othello recording. It's comedy gold.

How fckin hard is it to use not a shitty mic, like wtf.

I’ve been thinking about recording an audiobook for a while, I was in a band and picked up a halfway decent mic for like $70 and it gives a higher quality than literally every book on there I’ve ever heard, Christ.

If I record a book, what should it be?

Infinite Jest

That one book that lit wrote and 'published' a while back

That or House of Leaves

Do NOT talk shit on librivox volunteers
Okay, okay, some are pretty bad
Some girl who did Quixote was pronouning Rocinante as "RO - seen - ant"
It made me feel miserable

I don't care about this if a girl is reading (like some of the librovox kafka).

House of Leavee for sure, and make sure you read all of the footnotes and graphically-assisted text in the """"""CORRECT ORDER"""""" with the principle text

Holy shit, you weren't kidding. A recording for the fucking ages. This Iago is a complete goober.

Dies ist eine Librivox aufnahme...
they're awfull in german too. i've listened winnetou, almost every german dialect is included.

brah, listen to the one for Tales of Genji. I swear the worst pronunciations. I know they trying but still. youtube.com/watch?v=umlIKBtRFXQ

If you read audiobooks you get more stupid

Yeah, fuck that shit. I just fucking edit out those intros in Cool Edit Pro. Not dealing with that shit. EVER

>read audiobooks

My favorite is The Ego and Its Own

>he doesnt read audiobook transcripts

To actually go on libervox it does need to be a text that is in the public domain. That means even old books in translation can’t be recorded if it’s a recent translation. Kafka in the original is available now, but probably not any English translation.

I can't listen to women reading books or giving lectures. Does that make me gay even though I am hetero?

Protip: audiobook set to 2x speed while reading along with the text ;)

youtu.be/3z6hwfcHMYI

The guy who did Walden is a fucking legend though. I mean genuinely, he makes the words soar. Seems professional narrators occasionally do librivox recordings for classic literature, just to put it out there.

download audiobook, download vlc, set speed to 1.50

I listened to most of wealth of nations. You can tell the narrator is bored to tears reading it.

I enjoyed that book yes some parts were rather dry