Do I HAVE to read the Greeks???

Do I HAVE to read the Greeks???

Yes, thot.

You don't have to read anything

You only have to die.

angie has had life on easy mode. it is unfair

Why would you wish to skip the Greeks?
Apart from Platon, they're the most fun.
>I mean the Roman philosophers writing in Greek.

>Apart from Platon
You take that back

Do you think that girl has read the Greeks?

because they're boring

You can read summaries of the Greeks

they arent fun at all

No. Please don't unless it's the Eleatics, and even the suck. At most read Homer and Aeschylus. Maybe Sappho if you're a soyboy.

I want to fuck her in the pussy and ejaculate all over her face, big titties and that ass if ya catch my drift fellas

Could I just watch Troy instead?

what do you mean by this?

If you do not cease with the senseless jezebel posting I will proceed to make the most obscene and baseless threats against the general health of your person
And I will NOT give you any (You)'s

>Apart from Platon
How dare you

No

WHY?! WHY MUST YOU TORMENT ME SO WITH THESE JEZEBELS? All I want to do is come here for an asexual experience that will exercise my brain but I am constantly titillated by these vixens with their prodigious hips and provocative figures. Can I never satiate this thirst, will I ever know the touch of a woman and enter between her loins? Will my seed ever drip from her moistened hole?

They're pretty good but you certainly don't have to.
Western civilization "starting" with the Greeks is a meme anyway, it's just like an Arab claiming he is an ancient Sumerian or Babylonian.

what was her full name again?

asking for a friend (my dick)

which greek wrote this?

She is of the city of Star Crossed Lovers

You're an idiot!

she is too hot for me, not even in fantasies I could bang fit chicks

She should be made to wear a mask and bags of birdshot to make up for the advantage that luck (and not God) has doled out for her.

you HAVE to at least try. If you don't like it, well, too bad. I started with the greeks because of the meme, but I literally enjoyed (and still do) every single ancient greek work I have read. Homer, Hesiod, Aeschylus, Sophocles, Herodotus...

If you really don't like, I'd say you should at least force your way through Homer, The Iliad and The Odyssey both are two of the greatest stories ever told and thorougly enjoyable.

Kek

>Can I never satiate this thirst?
I can tell you for fact that you won't find relief once you've with a girl.
It feels great and and all but it won't make the hollow less empty.

That depends entirely on you and how you can govern yourself

You're not obliged to read anything. That being said, if you skip the greeks you'll be missing quite a lot, since their influence was enormous and resonates to this day.

Same. Even my fantasy self can't manage a large enough ego to be comfortable with fantasizing about a woman that fit.

If you want to it right, then yes. At least read some sort of introductory work, that will give you a basic feel for how people used to think about different issues back then. This is pretty much essential in terms of understanding the why's and how's of both a lot of literature and the modern world in general.

Yes, yes, and yes.

>Do I HAVE to read the Greeks???

Just in freshman or sophomore classes. Once you get past the pleb shit, your horizons will expand beyond that. Pay no attention to the naysayers and redditors. They only spew the memes.

Took me far too long to figure this out. Like 5 seconds

Aristotle > Plato