Is anybody interested in reading my manifesto in PDF form?

Is anybody interested in reading my manifesto in PDF form?

It's against intellectual and conceptual proliferation, so you don't have to worry about being well-read. I also don't have to worry about refuting potential arguments because they're axiomatically baseless.

Here are some of the themes and topics it covers:

>metaphysical, moral and epistemological nihilism
>apophatic mysticism
>acatalepsy
>anti-sexualism
>asceticism
>anti-natalism
>the idea of becoming godlike is central (theosis)
>meditation is a central practice
>foremost goal is 'returning to the Void' which is a transcendental overcoming of coming into existence whereby you settle into the minds original nature which is emptiness

Word Count:

Other urls found in this thread:

thefoundationpress.com/fulltext.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

"no"

yes

If you presented me with a physical copy I would burn it

It's the most important book of the century, and vastly ahead of its time. There is no place for philosophy in the future. Apophatic techno-mysticism will be the dominating framework of reality by the year 2074. We will move into a post-conceptualization; langue will become obsolete and everything will be known through pure experience.

I'd like to read it user but I have issues with my dad and I would probably get brainwashed instantly. Sorry

it sounds like shit tho

I'd read it. I'm quite interested actually. Post a link user

Make so shit explode or shoot someone first

You're fucking crazy hahahah

Okay, here it is. You can get the free pdf at the top of the page:

thefoundationpress.com/fulltext.html

lol this

Hey! I'm a 24 year old female English graduate student currently living in Belfast and looking for some intellectual company. I'd love to meet up with you so we can discuss your manifesto and maybe more ;) please post the introduction so we have something to talk about when we meet up '3'

just post the link or don't, faggot. why ask people if they are interested?

>Word Count:
>520,000
WEW lad

Kek
Post it, OP, I will read it and tell you what I think, but don't expect an in deep analysis or whatever. Does it have an introduction? That green text you did says too little.

Thank you, this seems promising. Here are some details about my life if you're interested to give some context.

>Race
White

>Age

>Country of Origin
Faroe Islands

I only drink water and eat bread and fruit. I don't consume any drugs. I walk seven miles each day. I haven't spoken since January 1st of last year. I have not masturbated in 4 years, and if I ever have a wet dream I make sure to reingest my semen to retain the vital substances. I spend the majority of my conscious hours in meditation in the remote cabin where I live.

I've never took the bait before, but what the fuck is this meme

Thats an interesting lifestyle, way better than my neet parasite chronic wanker lifestyle. the semen eating part is a little too much tho.

How tall are you? Eye color and hair color?

i fucking hate this meme

>thefoundationpress.com/fulltext.html
for the objective meaninglessness of existence. Hoarding and excessive power-seeking are not the remedy to objective meaninglessness. Due to their ignorance, the wrathful individual still continues their pursuit of power to no end. Living a life of frugality and cooperation aligns a person with the path in attaining happiness in meaninglessness, as you will see later. Attempting to gain all power leads the individual to power by direct destruction. Power hungry individuals are very likely to be externally and self-destructive individuals in the first place. This is because these two scenarios are of the same nature, wrath. Power-hungry individuals may destroy in order to further their power or they may discard seeking power in control by seeking power in the relinquishing of control and acting in pure destructive wrath. Excessive power-seekers lack a real sense of self, and lack the necessary type of power in order to be happy, so they delve in self-destruction. Wrath always leads to a lower value of life and a lower value of life leads to more wrath. This is where the individual relinquishes all self-control and seeks only to destroy. Wrath as Destruction: Wrath is practically synonymous with destruction. An individual may react to a feeling of powerlessness by wildly seeking to destroy. The source and facilitator of all feelings of powerlessness is the framework of existence; human beings are not all-powerful. Something that exacerbates and “creates” the individual’s feeling of powerlessness in any situation may not be known, which creates a scenario that is ripe for the individual to lash out in wrath. If a

Not bad, but it seems like you just expanded the typical Veeky Forums "common sense" mindset. Reads like a recapitulation instead of intimite exploration. You could make it shorter and go more in depth in the ideas that you consider essential to you manifesto instead of going for such a wide scope

Send it to Cliff and get it reviewd. But you gotta pay.

Try and find "Science Discover the Physiological Value of Continence" online by Raymond Bernard. It's a pretty good short book covering all aspects of celibacy, with an emphasis on it being necessary for spiritual development due to not losing vital substances in the semen regularly.

185 cm, dirty blonde hair, blue eyes

Thanks for the interest, but Ireland is too far and I'm celibate. In fact, I refuse to even look at females in real life.

only if you shoot up the school afterwards.

OK OP where should I not go tomorrow to avoid getting shot?

Only if you shoot up someone, i only read manifestos from people like Unabomber, Breivik, Elliot Rodger etc. Not interested in pussies who are only talk

All the best manifestos had nothing to do with violence though.

>what is the communist manifesto

Definitely not one of the best written manifestos Marx and Engels weren't great stylists