Just finished it. I'm floored. Any recommendations?

Just finished it. I'm floored. Any recommendations?

well it's not very good, so we have problems now.

do we tell you about the good stuff or do we let you ride the emotional high by slowly feeding you more accessible mediocrity to build up your confidence? i mean if we take you straight to the top you likely wont be able to process it and collapse your worldview in shock or narcissistic pessimism. on a scale of 1 to 100 how close are you to understanding this (without search engine assistance)

>inversion of negation twists sierpinski from sky serpent to earth tree; sale nascere.

I like the mediocratic ascenscion towards actual quality works. I feel it's more suitable to my actual level.

okay here's a short list:

Gödel, Escher, Bach
Zen in the Art of Archery
Meditations
Slaughterhouse-Five
The Prince
Two Hundred Years Together

Not OP, what's the good stuff?

>take you straight to the top
>not going straight to the bottom

OP here,
If that's an ascension then I'd have to disagree.
Prince's message seems far less truthful and is presented in such less artisanship than Siddartha's one.

Game of Thrones trilogy

Pseud

>disagree
>truthfull
>artisanship

oh, thinking for you is just a way to fill the empty space of your missing soul. maybe read a thesaurus so next time you don't make public the clash between your internal vulgarity and external desires.

it's like the fat girl who wants to make fat beautiful. if i just agreed with her it would only extend her misery deeper as she struggles to become fatter or find another beachhead to breach her troubles on. she seeks conflict in the world to resolve the conflict inside her body.
that's far beneath even discussion, you do not stop disease by spreading the infection.

Pseud pseud.

Pseud

It's great how you can arrive at such a deep conclusion by reading 2 lines of my writing.
Maybe you should consider becoming a messiah. Or at least a shrink.

>any suggestions
Steppenwolf, Hesse's far superior work.

I hated Siddhartha, will I like Steppenwolf?

fuck off

Meditations is 6/10
The Prince is good but totally different.

I agree with , read other Hesse's
Steppenwolf is amazing;
Narziss and Goldmund is also great.

> (You)
>fuck off
it's clear what kind of person OP is and you know he is going to enjoy it more that anything else posted in this thread, just give him what he wants and let's stop larping as if you can change someone's nature by shitposting

OP here.
I started reading Steppenwolf 2 yrs ago.
I stopped reading it because it was telling me things I knew I had to read but didn't want to.
>inb4 pseud

>just lol

toughen up faggot

I'm starting to regret trying to help. Read a couple of chapters from Meditations and try again

What are some actual quality works?

The Glass Bead Game is the only thing worth reading.