i'm going to do it without your consent

you're gonna suck my dick dude

delete this harassment

easy now

hey now

go to reddit

guilty

Why is transportation japanese culture?

You do know that anime is what made this site what it is right? A lot of newfags seem to want to blot that stain on the history of this site but it will always be there. Face it, you're on a Japanese cartoon basket weaving origami paper mache forum and just own it.

anime died a long time ago, i don't know where most of them went, but they left... /a/ is at an all time low in terms of participation, and /b/ is pretty dead compared to a few years ago... this is a /pol/ ran site now, bucko

Honestly, that's the closest anyone should get to reading guns, germs, and steel.

except /pol/ is just /b/ with a theme

/pol/ posters are infinitely more intelligent than Veeky Forums posters, on average and in raw number. I am not an ageist but I presume it has partly to do with such. Average age of Veeky Forums posters = 17. Average age of /pol/ poster = 27

If a thread on /pol/ is not responded to it is archived within 15 minutes because different groups of people are so scared of /pol/s intelligence and potential power. You would struggle to find 3 intelligent, deep, pertinent, relavent, conversations on Veeky Forums board right now, or anytime really, while in /pol/ at any given time, there are 50.

at this point, most of the quality posters on niche boards such as Veeky Forums and /mu/ have gone on to reddit, all that left is shitposting

but on /pol/, there's no more valid reason to be an user, because of the harsh opinions or debates you want to take part in

makes sense if you think about it

Is this pasta or original? Fucking kek

>this post upsets me, it must be bait!!
yup, Veeky Forums is comfy only for brainlets at this point

This site was always run by /pol/. /pol/ was created as an attempt to take what was already all over this site and contain it to one board. It never really worked as planned.

jej

Fuckoff this is Veeky Forums
I don't even watch anime either

my flame post got deleted, i feel like i'm going to get banned within a few hours... i'm so sorry i flamed you so harshly dude, but Veeky Forums is all i have

This anime is so great.
You have a character that represents every user in this board.

it's okay user

see you next year

This.

Third is obviously jezebelposters.

Or the Elliot Rodger- and Ted Kazcyczinski-dickriders.

was ted a virgin?

No idea, but I'm convinced a number of his fans are.

He is a trans weirdo virgin.

3rd is just everyone

Sadly I believe they won't make a season 2
Even watamote doesn't have a season 2 and that shit exploded on the west with r9k on the wings
I can't even find the manga, do you have any links to it?

>Even watamote doesn't have a season 2
>Original run August 4, 2011 – present
?

The anime I mean

Literally no one is scanlating it according to baka

The manga is literally ms paint tier quality