Reading on the train

>reading on the train

Is there anything more pretentious, more attention-seeking?

bugs...

Yes being a white person

Read De Beauviour on the train so the art hoes come and talk to you

Posting in bookshelf threads

I read on the train all the time. What else should I do. Fuck off.

I wish I had a train to read on desu

Play your Nintendo™ brand Nintendo Switch™!!!

This. It's the reason I even take the train.

Thanks, that’s a great idea, Anonymous! Hahaha.

Okay all jokes aside, how much does it cost????

>OP actually thinks that people read on the train to flex pseudointellectual muscles to others
>being this cripplingly autistic

Get help

bugs.. easy on the Calabi-Yau manifolds

>unironically participating in meme threads

Any male under the age of 30 that is reading on the train is absolutely doing that

easy...

reading whilst walking is the ultimate, bugs

Seeking validation online

Maybe they just like books? I listen to audiobooks, but nobody knows that. I just like the books. Surely there are people that like books, but prefer paper books.

Talking about books you read loudly in the bookstore

Yes, there is
It's called complaining about people doing things they enjoy

>p-people dont actually read...and like it.. d-do they...

>spend 2 hours on train rides a day
>expects me not to read books on the train because it can be perceived as pretentious by brainlets

lmao

seriously, who makes these? I wanna know. I wanna know if it's a conglomerate of fucktards that have through a higher plane of sheer asinine interconnectedness banded together to keep the meme alive or if it's one twisted fuck who deserves this place. The first couple ones were funny and harmless. Then, after a while, one has to wonder what the fuck is going on in the minds of these sick degenerates. Now not only has my personal tolerance far been more than drowned out but the state of this sitewide meme phenomenon has permanently been altered for the worse. If it has taken you this long to still be supporting this shallow-pate meme without noticing how all-but-shit it is, then I have nothing else to say.

YO FATASS

LAY OFF THE CARROTS

wew

NEW PASTA

This is why I only go outside in blackface

>public transport
le serf face

bro...easy on the bad vibes

reading out loud

Is it okay on a bus?

that's worse
you're generally on a bus for a much shorter time so reading has less of a point

>under the age of 30

???

I bet you enjoy being trapped in a cage

Hope this is ironic because if so it's funny, if not you're fucking insufferable

>sitting quietly
>attention seeking
Youre dumb

>he doesn't get it

I bet you enjoy being trapped in a cage with over two dozen noble members of the dregs of society, coughing, sneezing and glaring at you while you wait for your predestined stop to arrive.

There's no subway wi-fi where I live and 3g doesn't work underground
The choices are:
>since Spotify doesn't work, having to copy offline music to my phone like it's 2008
>listen to podcasts
>read on an electronic device
>read on paper

bugs.. easy on the care-its

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the smartest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little elitist reply up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Veeky Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" Bugs guy, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Veeky Forums posting about a how intellectual he is because of where he doesn't read. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Bugs posting NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "IS THERE ANYTHING MORE PRETENTIOUS, MORE ATTENTION-SEEKING?" You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

I bet you enjoy being dominated and guided by other cagers during gridlock where your fleeting enjoyment — if one can even call it that because you constantly have to be alert for the Other and the red lights in front of you — is some shitty one hour podcast that you’ll have to change after going 5K.

Yes.

I enjoy it

Sorry dude, I'll just sit and browse Veeky Forums on my phone for the two hour round trip

I do it sometimes then feel like throwing up.

Jesus christ bugs

What's wrong with being pretentious and attention seeking?

>reading with lazy goggles
is there anything more pretentious, more attention-seeking?

seriously, who makes these? I wanna know. I wanna know if it's a conglomerate of fucktards that have through a higher plane of sheer asinine interconnectedness banded together to keep the meme alive or if it's one twisted fuck who deserves this place. The first couple ones were funny and harmless. Then, after a while, one has to wonder what the fuck is going on in the minds of these sick degenerates. Now not only has my personal tolerance far been more than drowned out but the state of this sitewide meme phenomenon has permanently been altered for the worse. If it has taken you this long to still be supporting this shallow-pate meme without noticing how all-but-shit it is, then I have nothing else to say.

I don't drive and have to commute and like to read in that time. What do you want me to do, OP, just sit on my hands or something?

stop stuffing your fat fucking face with carrots, bugs, you disgusting slob

Would only work if you're really good looking. Otherwise, they'd see as insincere and try-hard.

>he doesn't listen to brown noise whilst reading on the train

Trains are just a more pretentious version of buses.

This is why I only read while I'm driving

Yeah. Over would make more sense.

>not reading on the train for fear of looking pretentious
its not like anyone can tell what I'm reading on a kindle anyway, I have a 2 hour commute

Why under 30? What happens at 30?

>not laughing at pleb books loudly

kid'll never make it

At 30 you become a wizard