Write about yourself

Write about yourself.
Why are you still browsing this shithole in new year's eve?

I need to show everyone how much smarter I am

You're my only friends, cheers.

it's 4pm

Playing The Long Dark on high difficulty but with passive wildlife which pisses me off because I want to have a real challenge but the wolf shit is just too much

In this new game I'm playing I would have been dead ten times over by now if I had normal Stalker difficulty wolf spawns, all ten times being because I exit an interior and come face to face with three wolves

I just ended things with a girl and I need a distraction for awhile.

Did you get cucked?

Yeah, pretty much. It's not easy, user. Not easy at all.

Veeky Forums doesn't care, in fact no one cares anymore.
Not of me, not of you, or any one else that fits this shoe.
I'm different, I'm weird, I'm talkative, I'm funny.
I love people, and I don't know why I can't make friends, when I get a long with everyone, and I enjoy their accompany.

I really do not understand Why people 'like me' yet don't ever try to be friends with me.

It's frustrating as fucking shit. I'm 21, yet I still get picked on, everyone gives me the short end of the stick.

Idk, idk

This is the closest I get to socializing.
I'm glad someone has acknowledged me as a friend.
I'm glad someone has acknowledged me, period.
(You) will always have a place in my heart, user.

I'm at work and have no one else to talk to.

who dis irish skelly girl

I sincerely wish you a good night.

I don't know why people are so hard to talk to for me. I think the stereotypical person in my area is just too far removed from me. I can't say it without sounding somewhat narcissistic, but I cannot find myself surrounded by a literary person or someone remotely interesting

I'm at the undergrad level of existential thought and I want you guys to help me move past this stage of self-important faggotry/emo-ness.

Also I have no friends/family.

I'm discontent. I'm disgusted by the views and actions of others, but also myself.

I'm disgusted by those who have power over me. I'm disgusted by the cowardice of those who should protect their loved ones. I'm disgusted by the enablers.

I'm afraid of the possibility I will be unable to make a change to my circumstances.

I've sworn off almost all the values and lifestyles pushed on me because they seem untrue.

By my own actions and disposition I am alienated.

Wouldn't have it any other way. It's a risk to continue on this path, but I am unable to choose another way.

It's either attempt to liberate myself, or die.

I don't know why I'm this way, but it's how it is.

I'm angstier than I ever was as a teenager.

Believe me, I am aware if how much this sounds like a 90s music video.

I'm think I'm good at writing and constantly trying to convince other people. I'm mentally distressed in a lot of ways, mostly being obsessive and delusional. This makes me an easy target for people who want to hurt me. They find the most obscure, absurd ways to piss me off just for the hell of it, knowing that no one would ever believe me, or ever care if they did, it's a lot of people too, and it doesn't make anything easier for me. My life has basically become being the cranky old guy from monster house where kids throw eggs at his house and shit, or that nerdy guy from the office. I don't have any to talk to, even when I do they either: Remain impervious to the way I spread my miserable nature by ignoring me, or feel my pain and I don't want that because it hurts them more than hurts me. I don't have a blog either and no one would read it if I did (lmao xd). I don't know what caring is like anymore, it's gotten to the point where I fear the people who try to help me are waiting to stab me in the back and I sperg out and have no idea to do when someone actually shows me any sort of compassion. The only solution I can imagine is finding someone who's happier than I am sad, if that wasn't impossible already I wouldn't want to ruin that kind of joy for anyone. My first girlfriend was like that, and it never really occurred to me that I was hurting her just by being the way I am. She got engaged recently. I've somehow convinced myself that her finace is a nazi satanists wife beater who I'm destined to save her from as a test of my own fortitude and mental stability in the eyes of God. Everyone who reads this knows me and knows everything about my life, I'm just sitting here hoping that someone who doesn't reads this. They pester me in ways you couldn't imagine, in ways that just barely cross the line of violation of human ethics, sometimes sprinting over it to see how much they can hurt me knowing no one can stop it. No one cares and I want to die. I just want to die and I have to wait here for the rest of my miserable life for nothing to get better and no one to save me. There's nothing that means anything anymore. All that's left is fear and anguish.

Piss of you vulture

>in new year's eve?
on New Year's Eve.

ftfy

i am actually with my family right now and we are all hanging around

I'm a grumpy piece of shit

I'm sick

my kids are asleep, my husband is making me watch some random video about Bruce Cambell and I'm half drunk. So I came here to scroll while I pretend to watch this stupid video

My youngest has been down for about 3 hrs, and my two oldest just went to bed. Happy New Year, Looker!

Me too actually. This headcold has me barking like a seal.

cute feet

you could of been me, my path could of shaped that way, but realize you just need to be a better person do do shit anyways.

i pray for ye

I spent the night with a girl, but decided I wanted to go home and brood alone over a glass of whiskey

I enjoy my own company and solitude.

Happy New Year, my long fellows.
May God bring you new fruits this year, two thousand and eighteen anno domini.

I hope some of our friends from past New Years are celebrating with us again.

Happy new year!

Working but no one is around because its new years. Getting drunk on the job and hanging out on Veeky Forums. Messaged a couple of girls but got no responses. Oh well

I need to remind myself why I hate mankind so much.

I am browsing this shithole on New Years eve because I don't believe it to be a shithole. I am at peace with myself and my position in life. Regarding it being New Years Eve, quoting Morrissey, tonight is just like any other night. Tonight, I seek knowledge regarding literary works, and I'm pleased with the knowledge I've received from Veeky Forums.

fuck dude, I'm sorry.

So you are unhappy because you feel mistreated by the world? Is that it? Everyone is mistreated by the world. Only a select number of people decide to make the world their own. You are not making the world your own like you should. You are not a punching bag. You have arms and legs. You have a brain. You have a voice. You have an entire fucking life, and there are millions of ways you can find happiness in life off the fuel of your own will.

Don't listen to me though, I'm quite mentally unstable actually.

dam this is pretty relatble

Cheers

It's okay. This is the second time it's happened to me. But I loved this girl more than any other woman before. So it's definitely hard. I'm only leaving now to try to maintain a shred of self-respect, but I'm pretty dead inside.

Just to let everyone here know Emma Roberts was charged with domestic abuse. She is NOT a good person.

Already celebrated New Year’s Countdown here in DC.

id let her abuse the fucking shit out of me

I don't think anyone needs to be informed that.

Just one look at her face tells me she's a crazy bitch. Seriously.

I have no friends or any close relationships with anyone.
I've spent every new year's eve for the past 9 years on Veeky Forums.

fuck just read your posts. I hope you find someone special next year man. No one should go through that.

Why is that user?

I just don't have anything better to do.

He's fucked up obviously. Iktf.

I don't know how to form relationships with people and even if I did I feel alienated from people around me.

Tonight is like any other night

it's because you're a pushover faggot

>Don't listen to me though, I'm quite mentally unstable actually.
was this just an attempt to show yourself as self-aware for when someone invariably calls you out on your meaningless post?

Yeah, the feel is mutual, I wish I could be with you guys at the moment.

Girlfriend is in another state and doesn't get back till tomorrow. This isn't the first New Year's I've spent alone but damn it really sucks.

On a mostly unrelated note, I might try to kill myself in the next week or so. I've pretty much ruined my life and there's a decent chance it has something to do with giving into my psychiatrist's shilling and going on antidepressants. I don't know whether they were entirely, partly, or not at all responsible for my turning into an apathetic piece of shit, but I guess it doesn't matter too much at this point.

THE JEZEBELS

DAMN YOU OP

Go seek attention somewhere else.

That's half the battle won, m8. Take care.