How does god know he isnt living in a simulation

how does god know he isnt living in a simulation

wtf I'm an atheist now

Because he is the self-mover

Read some Plato.

How does that prove that he is not inside a simulation?

>b-but what if the uncaused cause was actually caused!!!

>How does someone who knows everything know x.

>implying god is an all knowing consciousness

Ah. The 'prison house of language'. God's not a linguistic phenomenon, though we're reduced to treating him as.. one. That's probably why there're rules. And hell.

How do you know he does not know?

Because God IS the simulation you dumb fuck.

Hey guys, what if the first mover wasn't really the first mover? Checkmate theists.

yooooo wtf
ayylmao

once you see it, you'll SHIT BRICKS

this triggers lit

That's not a checkmate, sorry.

The first mover is the self-mover. The one that has moved. And through him all other things move and create things that move of their own.

This is the way.

Alright, let's say one accepts the premise of a first mover, how, then, does that interlink and sacralise the Trinitarian idea and Catholic teachings?

SHUT UP AND READ PLATO
START WITH THE GREEKS
I AM A VERY SMART EUROPEAN
MY PARENTS WERE HETEROSEXUAL
AND RAISED ME TO BE A GOD FEARING CHRISTIAN MAN
MOVE ONTO AQUINAS WHEN YOU'RE FINISHED

That makes God exist. It does in no way make the holy trinity exist. That is something apart from an idea of a singular 'king-like' God, like the Timaeus posits the Demiurge is.

The first mover argument doesn't explain the trinity for the same reason the theory of gravity doesn't explain the nuances of plate tectonics. It's not the intention of the argument.

Then in what way is the first mover argument particular to Christianity? It could be used to substantiate any conception of an 'universal force'

Are you on the spectrum?

It's not particular to Christianity. It can be, and Thomas spent a lot of time doing just that but the original first mover argument is only arguing for a general theism.

Yeah that's right. You're the one who brought up Christianity! wtf

It's not his fault. He's clearly a fan of the "new atheists" and they got his head all muddled up.