Why aren't you reading outside Veeky Forums?

Why aren't you reading outside Veeky Forums?

Where the fuck do you live? It's fucking cold out.

Too chilly for this dude. Reading in bed instead.

It's fucking -40 out you cunt

I'm scared of people.

The night is dark and full of terrors.

Don't be a pussy.

Because I live in a city where it rains pretty much every day.

nice sandals you fucking faggot

also this

Whatcha reading from the library user?

>those shoes
Die.

It's dark and cold, I fucking hate the winter reeee

That book doesn’t even take place in winter, faggot.

Outside is a dangerous place full of muggers, insane homeless people and panhandlers. I fear the outside

and these folk, always come and bother me, as if they smell my fear. Always. They are usually taken aback when I react a bit more aggresive than they expected (thinking I would just pander in and give money etc) but still.

Fuck outside. Home is the place to read.

Sallust's Bellum Catilinae, it's the Loeb edition so it has English with it
Winters for faggots

Because I'm stuck on an island filled with wild chickens and feral cats. They scare me.

But baby, it's cold outside

I try to read outside in the warmer months sometimes but the sunlight reflected off pages hurts my eyes because I spend all my time staring at computer monitors.

It's -31 C where I am right now.

Somewhere in Hawaii?

I thought Tasmania desu

Bullshit. It's right in the title.

>not reading by the window in your high rise apartment with the spaceheater turned up

I feel fucking sorry for you guys

I can only read outside. I just can't read indoors. I don't read at all from November until March.

I'm the opposite. I like going outside during the warmer months, so what ends up happening is that I read more during the colder months.

I end up associating cold with reading more, like hibernation.

>not reading by the window of your communist apartment.
Can you get any cozier?

Because I don't want to die from hypothermia.

>not reading up on the hill overlooking your commie neighbourhood to raise your eyes every few pages on a patchwork of green fields and woods, austere yet cosy urban planning and postcommunist industrial decay

>not commiting yourself to the literary lifestyle and jumping out the window of a hundred story building because you have become dissatisfied with the unreconcilable inadequacies of this life, quoting your favorite passage from your favorite piece of literature on the long way down in a last-ditch effort to elucidate this terrible predicament to the unwashed masses
How pleb can you be?

>not reading on the post-industrial semi-rural petroleum waste riddled outskirts of your forgotten mid-sized town in your irrelevant ex-commie eastern European wasteland of a country on a snowless winter day swept by slanted, dry sunlight that turns everything the colour of dried grass and rubble
It's like all you westerners haven't even lived.

Cozy?? It looks like a shithole

Because it's -15F outside.

Get out of here, stalker.

Is that rangitoto?

Kia ora

There are now three kiwis present ITT

Is this cause for a national holiday or something? Surely commemorations are in order.

Is it true kiwi girls give blowjobs at Arby's? Asking for a friend.

>imagining all that rotting concrete

I don't want my pupper to get cold.

Celsius or Fahrenheit?

nice birkenstocks. i have the same kind, i find i wear them even in the winter, helpless to their appendagal perfection. i just opened a new box of them a couple weeks ago, my last ones were destroyed. anyone want to see?

going to show you anyway. those shoes have three years of mileage, i wear no other shoe than my birkenstock.

Concrete doesn't rot, you burgermonger, unlike your clapboard and plaster houses.

-40 is where Celsius and farenheit meet, so either way it's the same temperature.

Thanks for sharing user. Those sandals look like they've received a lot of love over the years

Yes.

I'm allergic to the sun :(

Its winter :(

It’s fucking freezing out, and I’m comfy in here reading next to my pupper.

>2018
>not having lost all your fingers to frostbite from reading outside in the middle of night and winter
>not being so cold you burn all your books to finally be able to make peace with the idea of buying a kindle
>not posting on a mongolian ponybreeding enthusiasts forum using speechrecognition software as you have even lost your toes in the process

I'm actually just standing around in the wife's office staring down at my collection of Poe's work. This is going to leave a weird bump in my neck isn't it.

Expect a bump

7-degrees F.