Who would win in a fistfight?

Who would win in a fistfight?

Other urls found in this thread:

genius.com/David-foster-wallace-tense-present-democracy-english-and-the-wars-over-usage-annotated
healthyceleb.com/john-green-height-weight-body-statistics/38818
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good thread

pretty hard to lose a fistfight to a corpse

Face width predicts fighting skill, so I've heard, so John Green.

DFW would wreck that pansy-ass Green.

DFW probably has the weight advantage but I think Green would want it more. My money would be on him to take it in the later rounds

DFW had retard strength

Shoulder width? Upper body strength? Length? All needed to give accurate statements.

What is John Green's view on Politically Correct English?

genius.com/David-foster-wallace-tense-present-democracy-english-and-the-wars-over-usage-annotated

Fight my champion?

when they were both alive, probably dfw. he was pretty in shape from all the tennis. also john green seems like he'd go down in one punch like a bitch

Who is the cuck on right?

Dr Daniel Jackson

If either of them are a bitch its DFW, he was an autistic shut in while Chad Green is constantly out and cultivating his following

John Green
>Build: Slim
>Height: 6 ft 1 in or 185 cm
>Weight: 82 kg or 181 lbs
>Chest – 40 in or 102 cm
>Biceps – 13 in or 33 cm
>Waist – 34 in or 87 cm
>John Green does not believe in exercising to remain fit.
Source:
healthyceleb.com/john-green-height-weight-body-statistics/38818

Holyfuck, who compiles this shit. Thats comprehensive even its pulled out of thin air

a man who writes ya fiction so he can fuck young girls vs. an autistic man with a bandana

my money is on john green. he may not believe in exercise but he's probably got good stamina from pounding chicks on the reg.

I can't find stats for any of the people in this image, at least the ones I recognise but I suspect David would have the height advantage. His arms look meatier than Green's, too. DFW took a lot of drugs so his stamina/heart wouldn't be as good, Green is clean and probably eats well. If it was a random street fight I'd put my money on DFW though as he almost always wears looser clothing unlike Green's shirts and suit jackets which are restrictive of upper body movement.

so from left to right, that's
>dfw
>jonathan franzen
>jd from scrubs
>steve carrell
>malcolm gladwell
>nery castillo
>louis ck

right?

me in the middle

DFW was much more built with actual muscle and he probably would have been more up for a fight despite the soppy facade
Underrated.

>DFW
>A devout tennis player who threw a fucking coffee table at his wife
>John Green
>the quintessential soyboy

DFW would win easily

dfw

dave and its not even close
dave is a tall athlete with a good build
john literally who doesn't exercise

>>John Green does not believe in exercising to remain fit.
What a dumb cunt.

You forgot John Green.

>threw a fucking coffee table at his wife
wat

DFW no doubt

Mr Wallace would one punch man that Green bitch.

Green would bring a gun and shoot wallace.

He'd then get into his computer and steal the prose and Wallace's dogs.

John doesnt believe in guns

He still would lose.

DFW throws bitches out of cars while Green fantasises about cuddling them in bed while dressed

John Greene could do it. He'd break his knuckle on DFW's skull and write him as a bad guy in his next teenage romance novel.

>with a good build
Most of that is fat dude

He had some muscle. Even so, fat guy with no muscles beats skinny or average guy with no muscles. Weight is an advantage as much as height.