What if everything he wrote is true?

What if everything he wrote is true?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZlIz0q8aWpA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It is.

>When, long ago, the gods created Earth
In Jove's fair image Man was shaped at birth.
The beasts for lesser parts were next designed;
Yet were they too remote from humankind.
To fill the gap, and join the rest to Man,
Th'Olympian host conceiv'd a clever plan.
A beast they wrought, in semi-human figure,
Filled it with vice, and called the thing a Nigger.

He was an exceptional non-fiction prose stylist, too

should i go to his grave this afternoon

Do it.

>person being ripped apart
>makes sure to cut off their journal with "..." so everyone knows when they find it later

youtube.com/watch?v=ZlIz0q8aWpA

Life would be a little more bearable

its already been robbed user there's no point

kek

Lovecraft is the greatest philosopher of the 20th-century.

The lives of 99.999% of humans would basically be the same. That's the point of his mythos. Aside from a few unfortunate fellas nobody knows shit about the cosmic gods, and even those few only get a glimpse beyond the veil.

It is, just look at Pizzagate

Then we're fucked, plain and simple.

*EAR SHATTERING FART NOISE*

Hi fellow user from /tv/.

Thanks for making my day

This guy gets it

Everything Lovecraft wrote was real, in a way at least. Lovecraft's Mythos was a product of the deterritorialisation brought on by capitalism, that begun to make itself felt in the early 20th century, Nick Land is a huge fan of his for a reason. imo science fiction is often a more truer reflection of its epoch than realistic fiction. ie. PKD and the psychic chaos of the counterculture 60s.

Did you get tired of making threads over at /x/ and decided to come here instead?

Then I would very much like to follow Pickman into the dark. Every board and every user shall be my model. Together we shall descend to long lost heights and they will be so beautiful and so deserved. Just you wait for we are all going together.