Alright lads, the 2018 Winter Cup is coming up, and Veeky Forums F.C. is still in it...

Alright lads, the 2018 Winter Cup is coming up, and Veeky Forums F.C. is still in it. We need to determine which of our boys we are taking with us to bring home the star and also to see what the intellectuals of Veeky Forums think about the current state of our club.
The following link will be very useful if you have no idea what is going on here:

pastebin.com/iEAqWBVf

Here is the link to the poll:

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScqKUahMb_VUhbmTg34aNY0GdnBCsTVmTgNEP9sN_1XadjlNA/viewform?usp=sf_link

Suggestions made in this thread will also be considered, so go ahead and join us (but make sure to actually add your suggestion to the poll if you are suggesting a player).

Other urls found in this thread:

implyingrigged.info/wiki/Main_Page
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Also, here is the current roster if you're too lazy to open that pastebin

>Lolita Wanted It
my sides
Decent roster

NOT A SPORTS PAGE

>Bababadalgharaghtakamminarronnkonnbronntonnerronntuonnthunntrovarrhounawnskawntoohoohoordenenthurnuk

Yes.

Never forget. It was our year bros

Can we promote Yuki-Kun to medal just for this heroic effort ?

If the number of medal players expands he might get in but atm he only has one vote

that was a false prophecy, 2018 is actually our year.

Add Gregory B. Sadler in the other option for adding a new teammate anons

added to voting options

Add Nick Land to the roster desu senpai

what font did you use for the litfc.png

I think Shipley, some /gd/ guy redesigned the logo like 4 years ago so I don't actually know for sure

Looks about right, thanks!

where is Bugs..

I've only been on Veeky Forums for a few months and don't know what this is. Opened the past bin and it's still confusing. Someone explain in plain English what the fuck this is. I like that roster though, made me laugh.

It's a virtual soccer/football league in which all the boards play each other in four tournaments over the course of the year. Team managers make the decisions with some input from the wider board through polls. We watch the games via stream and root for our home-board favorites.

when's the big day?

It’s the only time on this god forsaken site that you can feel like you actually belong in a community

You can find all the info here:

implyingrigged.info/wiki/Main_Page

Thanks, guys. Veeky Forums is my favorite board. How is our team then? Are we any good?

I don't know. I mostly follow my other homeboard, /co/, since I spend more time there and they tend to be more fun.

Filthy degenerate scum

This is pure Veeky Forumsball:
Lolita on the wing crossing to Greeks who heads it back to DFW for the goal from outside the box at 90+' which was the difference between going to the elites and the fetus.

I've been watching the cup for like 2 years now, how can I get involved with this team?

If you go to the pastebin, there's a link to the discord for management.

we are e/lit/e its right there in that link lad

aha yeah but any of you winter sporty reading dudes want to pound me by any chance ?

>Dumb slut Katie
>No Carli
I hate this board

are you qt?

Bugs..

When is this played?

OR A MAGAZINE

bugs is a forced meme that has literally nothing to do with Veeky Forums

do not waste roster slots on it

We don't know when the Cup will be yet but exhibition matches will be played as soon as the 12th. If you join the >discord linked in the pastebin we will post when Veeky Forums plays and not much else.

user.. easy on the hate...

Reminder that there is literally nothing wrong with reading on the train

user.. easy on the ignorance

I would really fucking like for Huge Orson Welles to come back.

Good news, I'm a huge Orson Welles

No ‘He rapes his sister Phoebe’?

Orson Welles here, Huge Orson Welles.

Seconding this guy

that's so lit

Kinda cliche but Pynchon with bag-over-head with question mark

kek, noted
the current Pynchon player is based off this image

how's my boy doing?

His blender would be a giant robot with his head on top and laser eyes.

stay mad nigga

Add Judge Holden for a player. It's overdue and we need to see 7-foot baby-man on the soccer field.

>tfw the player named after my Tundra story has been sidelined
:'( feels bad man

who was it?

I know this is late but can we please add Danny Houellebecq