Post your novel ideas. It's not like they're going anywhere

Post your novel ideas. It's not like they're going anywhere.

I am turning my video game ideas into a single 1800 page novel

>Veeky Forums tomboy falls in love with a chubby girl
Will it be kino?

Add some HAES message and you've got tumblr's book of the year

A Young Adult novel
Protagonist is a Harry Potter Percy Jackson type of kid.

It will basically be a Crime and Punishment ripoff. The protagonist, who has scored perfect in every class all his years of being in the education system, meets a teacher that challenges his intellect. Nobody likes this teach, he is a burden to every student.

Anyways, you see where this is going. The protagonist fucking murders the shit out of the teacher (fucking owned man).

The rest of the school year he goes through a bunch of fucking shit just like Raskolnikov

Somewhere in there he falls in love. It is a young adult novel and it won't sell if there is no love.

A man stole a woman's purse, a monkey who was watching restole the purse from the man, he gets caught with the purse and is confused as the man who originally stole the purse, he becomes imprisoned awaiting trial, the novella follows the monkey's thoughts leading to execution.

is this a metaphor for racism or something i dont get it

I've got a few ideas that aren't fully fleshed out yet but I'd like to know what you lads think:

>Alfie is a killer fuelled by homophobia, who murders members of the LGBT community and posts photos of their heads on Facebook. Doctor Knite, a farmer from Mexico, knows she has to stop him. Knite captures a killer, but it turns out the killer in custody is a copycat, and the real monster is still out there.

>An author from Liverpool is delighted when he gets the chance to take part in the final of a baking competition. However, his chances are scuppered when he is kidnapped. It turns out the author has been dead all along.

>A philanthropist from Japan is delighted when she gets the chance to take part in the final of X-Factor. However, in a cruel twist of fate, her car breaks down on the way to the competition. Distraught at missing her X-Factor audition, and with it her only chance at real fame, the philanthropist turns to a life of crime.

English is not my first language, but i have given my best shot:

Maud Cox had always loved cold Liverpool with its average, ashamed arches. It was a place where she felt unstable.

She was a brutal, stingy, beer drinker with sloppy fingers and slimy feet. Her friends saw her as a blue-eyed, brave bear. Once, she had even brought a bad baby bird back from the brink of death. That's the sort of woman he was.

Maud walked over to the window and reflected on her damp surroundings. The drizzle rained like jumping lizards.

Then she saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Tristan Thornhill. Tristan was an admirable doctor with short fingers and wide feet.

Maud gulped. She was not prepared for Tristan.

As Maud stepped outside and Tristan came closer, she could see the straight smile on his face.

"Look Maud," growled Tristan, with a helpful glare that reminded Maud of admirable aardvarks. "It's not that I don't love you, but I want Internet access. You owe me 8131 gold pieces."

Maud looked back, even more active and still fingering the crumpled rock. "Tristan, I just don't need you in-my life any more," she replied.

They looked at each other with concerned feelings, like two fine, fragile frogs cooking at a very gracious funeral, which had drum and bass music playing in the background and two arrogant uncles sleeping to the beat.

Suddenly, Tristan lunged forward and tried to punch Maud in the face. Quickly, Maud grabbed the crumpled rock and brought it down on Tristan's skull.

Tristan's short fingers trembled and his wide feet wobbled. He looked jumpy, his wallet raw like a bored, bad banana.

Then he let out an agonising groan and collapsed onto the ground. Moments later Tristan Thornhill was dead.

Maud Cox went back inside and made herself a nice drink of beer.

>Cyberpunk vape dealer, except vapes can now make people feel emotions (depression,happiness, enlightenment, motivation e.c.t) Except the evil chinese corporate government and the japanese security forces HATE e-cigerettes so our protaginoist a cute christmas cake starts a e-cigerette cartel and raises a army of cute sex-slave robots and teaches them to fight and be her sicarios.

Basically it's cyberpunk narcos with cute girls doing cute things.

There is no one called Maud or Tristan in Liverpool

>English is not my first language
>That's the sort of woman he was.
Evidently

It's a mixture of absurdism and morality, maybe some surrealism. Nothing is written.

There's an admirable new boy in Newton Abbot and he has everybody talking. Stunningly slender and devastatingly stunning, all the girls want him. However, Forest Clifford has a secret - he's a cowardly vampire. Annie Thunder is a sweet, fat girl who enjoys reading. She becomes fascinated by Forest who can stop hippos with his bare hands. She doesn't understand why he's so standoffish. Her best friend, an intuitive robot called David, helps Annie begin to piece together the puzzle. Together, they discover the ultimate weapon - the green, magic candlestick.

When bodies start turning up all over Newton Abbot, Annie begins to fear the worst. The robot urges her to report Forest to the police and she knows she should, so what's stopping her? She may resist Forest's bite, but can she resist his charms?

Will she be caught sleeping with the vampire?

Here I go I guess.

The setting is in the somewhat distant future. A kenyan professor of material science is studying how the minerals and metals of east Africa is being processed and used, but he stumbles on a problem. The amount of resources mined and are processed for industries to use aren't matching with the amount of finished product that are made with the materials. The margin between the two is actually so big that all of his colleagues are calling him crazy. I haven't worked out the rest out yet but I want this "conspiracy" to be connected with extra terrestrial being who have transcended humanity's present technological capabilities.

That seems nice desu. Tell me bro, how do you want your book to be - more like classical detective novel or mystery/para-religious thing(a la "The Da Vinci Code)?

Trash

I can literally come up with 30 teen vampire book concepts better than this, not even at the top of my head, but the top of my dick.

I wanted it to have a philosophical theme to it. The professor would imagine the alien to be like a god, but he would realize that these creatures are in fact stealing resources from other planets and have been guiding humanity for their own species benefit. But I'm not really sure yet what the motive of the E.T.s are.

thank you for doing this and not starting a /v/ project

t. programmer

a kid who goes to a school of magic except instead of going the harry potter route, he sticks to the rules and graduates, but gets fucked over by loans.

Middle-aged man walks around city aimlessly

I couldn't find anyone willing to make assets for me.

When you finish planning your novel, please read "The gods themselves" by Asimov. Just so that you don't make an inadvertent plagiarism - your idea has a few common points, just enough to remind me of said work, yet I must stress, still not so much as to be a copy. You shouldn't read it before writing though, as it'll inevitably impair your ability to propose novel solutins

But is the first part at least original? I don't mind changing the alien part.

Bradbury did it

Oh, don't worry about that, it is. Even in Asimovs book it all worked bit differently, and the "adversaries" weren't technically aliens.
I said it only reminds me a bit, don't fret about it.

hamsun did it first